You're sleeping on fragrances

Lukkas

Lukkas

Iron
Fragrances can seriously impact the way women see you and nobody's taking it seriously, if you're sub5 you're obviously not going to be able to be able to change the way women think of you or perceive you, I'm not going to delve super deep into the science behind it but I definitely encourage you guys to look into it, if you're a retard and just listen to people say "oH wELl ThIs SmELlS GoOD tO mE So yOu ShOuLD gEt iT, WoMEn WILl WaNt YoU" you're just an actual dumbass. Go into a fragrance shop and actually test the fragrances and actually think of the tone, depth, and emotion it brings and shows and not blind buy Jean Paul Gautier just because oh it's a summer scent so it must be good because it's summer. Actually use your brain and think of the way you want to be perceived.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, john2 and Michael Myers
Can confirm, a rather hot MTB who was new to my high school (this is 10+ years ago) was sitting next to me in the smoker's lounge and she was sitting pretty close and suddenly asked me what perfume I was wearing. She seemed somewhat interested but I don't think she actually liked me, but it did have a positive impact on her at least.

• +1
Reactions: Lukkas
Can confirm, a rather hot MTB who was new to my high school (this is 10+ years ago) was sitting next to me in the smoker's lounge and she was sitting pretty close and suddenly asked me what perfume I was wearing. She seemed somewhat interested but I don't think she actually liked me, but it did have a positive impact on her at least.
Me when I use Dior Homme Intense (girls forget about my face)

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
niche fragrances for the win

consider the following brands - parfums de marly, xerjoff, penhaligon’s, initio, by kilian

if you’re a middle eastern and if you’re an oldcel, then consider brands like creed, amouage and kajal

and if you have lots of money, consider the brand boadicea the victorious

every body has dior, chanel, tom ford, paco rabanne and gucci fragrances

thank me later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Lukkas and try2beme
@incel194012940 any further luck on pheromones and how they impact behaviour of others?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@incel194012940 any further luck on pheromones and how they impact behaviour of others?
im on my schizoid shut in arc right now i dont talk to others

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Me when I use Dior Homme Intense (girls forget about my face)
Duuuuude I had that one years ago! I love that one hahaha. Check PMs.