5 MOST UNMOGGABLE MEN OF ALL TIME

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
1) Bradd Pitt

The king of psl and smv. Chad face, 6'0 tall, huge status, wealth and fame. Even when he has aged, he still mogs hard. In my opinion he mogs every other man on earth.

2) Alain Delon

Women of every age, from JBs to Milfs worship this man. His harmony is unmatched. He looks mysterious, beautiful, trustable and intelligent all at the same time. Timeless looks and timeless mogging.

3) Richard Ramirez

The Dark Triad King. Less about his looks but more about the fact that he had an absolutely dogshit lifestyle and environment. Hard drugs, filth, crime, sweets and fast food. Yet he had such peak genetics he still mogged 99% of the human population. The amount of testosterone flowing through his body must've been immense. Imagine if he wasn't a filthy junkie serial killer, he would've been unstoppable and utterly unmoggable.

4) Dolph Lungdren as Ivan Drago

6'5, porcelain glowing white skin, muscular, lean, mean fighting machine. His bones were carved by angels. He mogged Apollo Creed and Rocky in Rocky IV to oblivion and back. An absolute beast flowing to the brim with testosterone. Unmoggable.

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

Some of you may think this is stupid, but Ronaldo at some point had the highest SMV in the world. Chadlite face, 6'1 height, lean muscular body, greatest footballer in the world. Worshipped by females everywhere. In his prime, he was unmoggable SMV wise. Very underrated.

thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, aspiringexcel, PslDoky and 19 others
pics or didnt happen

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, aesthetic beauty and IMOGYOU
Absolute dogshit post :fire:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, SonOfDarkseid, LiterallyNightwing and 21 others
Good content. Good research. Keep it up

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, SkullDynamics, LampPostPrime and 3 others
1) Bradd Pitt

The king of psl and smv. Chad face, 6'0 tall, huge status, wealth and fame. Even when he has aged, he still mogs hard. In my opinion he mogs every other man on earth.

2) Alain Delon

Women of every age, from JBs to Milfs worship this man. His harmony is unmatched. He looks mysterious, beautiful, trustable and intelligent all at the same time. Timeless looks and timeless mogging.

3) Richard Ramirez

The Dark Triad King. Less about his looks but more about the fact that he had an absolutely dogshit lifestyle and environment. Hard drugs, filth, crime, sweets and fast food. Yet he had such peak genetics he still mogged 99% of the human population. The amount of testosterone flowing through his body must've been immense. Imagine if he wasn't a filthy junkie serial killer, he would've been unstoppable and utterly unmoggable.

6'5, porcelain glowing white skin, muscular, lean, mean fighting machine. His bones were carved by angels. He mogged Apollo Creed and Rocky in Rocky IV to oblivion and back. An absolute beast flowing to the brim with testosterone. Unmoggable.

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

Some of you may think this is stupid, but Ronaldo at some point had the highest SMV in the world. Chadlite face, 6'1 height, lean muscular body, greatest footballer in the world. Worshipped by females everywhere. In his prime, he was unmoggable SMV wise. Very underrated.

thoughts?
Not only did Delon have trustworthy face, it was offset by devilish machiavellian psycho eyebrows. Perfect combination of "hes evil, but I'm the only one he'll never hurt"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, TheTakeoverHasBegun, zura and 4 others
brad pitt? mogs every man on earth. go fucking kill yourself, low IQ, imbecile garbage poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
thanks for the laughs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Napoleon1800
Not only did Delon have trustworthy face, it was offset by devilish machiavellian psycho eyebrows. Perfect combination of "hes evil, but I'm the only one he'll never hurt"
No wonder he had perfect harmony. Better than Chico in my opinion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, PirateMatt36, HitAndRun and 2 others
Just my opinion
Its not really something you can just have an opinion on. Pitt is maybe weak chad 5'11, delon chadlite 5'10, ramirez lol, ronaldo weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and HarrierDuBois
you forgot me 😁😄😄😄😃😃😁😅😅🙂🙂

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Its not really something you can just have an opinion on. Pitt is maybe weak chad 5'11, delon chadlite 5'10, ramirez lol, ronaldo weak chadlite
I'm looking through it via a mixture of psl and smv. If it were just face and height obviously it would be different

Ramirez is unpleasant to look at.

Who mogs bradd pitt. He has both smv and psl
🙂 😁 😁 😁 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 :p:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rand anon and BrahminBoss
dogshit post like usual

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mtcut3plush
I'm looking through it via a mixture of psl and smv. If it were just face and height obviously it would be different
Height is very large component of smv. So then they wouldnt be there either

Ramirez is unpleasant to look at.
He is overrated but he has tons of fan girls and is clearly a Chad. Thing is the fact that looks good with his utterly dogshit lifestyle makes me wonder what he could've been with a proper lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
"OF ALL TIME"
What about this manlet?

Attachments

• web1.jpg
    web1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
Height is very large component of smv. So then they wouldnt be there either
If you have a face as good as Delon I doubt a height of 5'10 matters at that point

If you have a face as good as Delon I doubt a height of 5'10 matters at that point
When compared to some 6'3 chad it definitely does. Plus his face is chadlite level imo

ramirez gets mogged by every tiktok user with over 10k followers

justin bieber and lachowski NUT on pitt
Justin Bieber? Bradd Pitt has wider appeal. Bieber only appeals to JBs tbh. And Pitt status mogs Lachowski. Chico and Pitt are equal tbh so at that point it comes down to preference but chico is slightly overrated.
B0238de33f04a15bf1e61f7e05c42b4d
Image 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Tr0ubLe
sorry but pitt is recessed

1) Bradd Pitt

2) Alain Delon

3) Richard Ramirez

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

thoughts?
brad pitt is like 5'10 irl lol

He is post prime there. He looked incredible in youth.
This is the reason I think Pitt mogs him. Pitt mogged as a prettyboy and he continued mogging when he aged

This is the reason I think Pitt mogs him. Pitt mogged as a prettyboy and he continued mogging when he aged
His peak was a full PSL below Chicos.

All of them get mogged by these boys

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
No one’s got more SMV than prime ronaldo he could legit turn your mom into the biggest whore ever right in front of you and your dad

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and Napoleon1800

This dude mogs them all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and HarrierDuBois
He was 10 cm taller and 1 PSL higher.
Bradd Pitt has better pheno, aged better and has much higher status. Status is a huge yet underrated booster to SMV