5 MOST UNMOGGABLE MEN OF ALL TIME

Bradd Pitt has better pheno, aged better and has much higher status. Status is a huge yet underrated booster to SMV
Brad pitt only had better coloring but Chico had a better underlying pheno in bones and soft features. Looks exotic. Pitt has more failos.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
He was 10 cm taller and 1 PSL higher.
Not denying Chico's looks and appeal, but I think overall he is mogged by Pitt, not in terms of PSL but in SMV

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Brad pitt only had better coloring but Chico had a better underlying pheno in bones and soft features. Looks exotic. Pitt has more failos.
As I mentioned before, I think they are pretty equal as their traits, both psl and smv wise, balance each other out, and in the end it comes down to preference

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If Ramirez was not a murder and a psychopath i would agree.Others are pretty good i will put put Sins fame height body dick sex skills face its above average looks like the good guy that will fuck you bad.

• +1
Ronaldo has to be up there. Good looking, The most followed on instagram with 600M+, One of the most followed on Twitter & The most talked about footballer rn. Just imagine lol

• +1
1) Bradd Pitt

The king of psl and smv. Chad face, 6'0 tall, huge status, wealth and fame. Even when he has aged, he still mogs hard. In my opinion he mogs every other man on earth.

2) Alain Delon

Women of every age, from JBs to Milfs worship this man. His harmony is unmatched. He looks mysterious, beautiful, trustable and intelligent all at the same time. Timeless looks and timeless mogging.

3) Richard Ramirez

The Dark Triad King. Less about his looks but more about the fact that he had an absolutely dogshit lifestyle and environment. Hard drugs, filth, crime, sweets and fast food. Yet he had such peak genetics he still mogged 99% of the human population. The amount of testosterone flowing through his body must've been immense. Imagine if he wasn't a filthy junkie serial killer, he would've been unstoppable and utterly unmoggable.

4) Dolph Lungdren as Ivan Drago

6'5, porcelain glowing white skin, muscular, lean, mean fighting machine. His bones were carved by angels. He mogged Apollo Creed and Rocky in Rocky IV to oblivion and back. An absolute beast flowing to the brim with testosterone. Unmoggable.

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

Some of you may think this is stupid, but Ronaldo at some point had the highest SMV in the world. Chadlite face, 6'1 height, lean muscular body, greatest footballer in the world. Worshipped by females everywhere. In his prime, he was unmoggable SMV wise. Very underrated.

thoughts?
6 @IBlamePhaggots

Henry Cavill 48417913146 cropped

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
1) Bradd Pitt

The king of psl and smv. Chad face, 6'0 tall, huge status, wealth and fame. Even when he has aged, he still mogs hard. In my opinion he mogs every other man on earth.

2) Alain Delon

Women of every age, from JBs to Milfs worship this man. His harmony is unmatched. He looks mysterious, beautiful, trustable and intelligent all at the same time. Timeless looks and timeless mogging.

3) Richard Ramirez

The Dark Triad King. Less about his looks but more about the fact that he had an absolutely dogshit lifestyle and environment. Hard drugs, filth, crime, sweets and fast food. Yet he had such peak genetics he still mogged 99% of the human population. The amount of testosterone flowing through his body must've been immense. Imagine if he wasn't a filthy junkie serial killer, he would've been unstoppable and utterly unmoggable.

6'5, porcelain glowing white skin, muscular, lean, mean fighting machine. His bones were carved by angels. He mogged Apollo Creed and Rocky in Rocky IV to oblivion and back. An absolute beast flowing to the brim with testosterone. Unmoggable.

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

Some of you may think this is stupid, but Ronaldo at some point had the highest SMV in the world. Chadlite face, 6'1 height, lean muscular body, greatest footballer in the world. Worshipped by females everywhere. In his prime, he was unmoggable SMV wise. Very underrated.

thoughts?
good post

1) Bradd Pitt

2) Alain Delon

3) Richard Ramirez

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

thoughts?
jfl at “greatest footballer in the world”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
jfl at “greatest footballer in the world”
I'm talking about his prime, where around 50-60% of the world population thought he was the greatest. Definitely the top footballer fame wise regardless

I'm talking about his prime, where around 50-60% of the world population thought he was the greatest. Definitely the top footballer fame wise regardless
yes he fame mogs the aspie midget but the aspie midget was always a better footballee

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 11887 and Napoleon1800
Not denying Chico's looks and appeal, but I think overall he is mogged by Pitt, not in terms of PSL but in SMV
You have a very poor understanding of smv my friend. Chico not only has a better face but also is 12 cm taller. Pitt gets evaporated in smv

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
You have a very poor understanding of smv my friend. Chico not only has a better face but also is 12 cm taller. Pitt gets evaporated in smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Napoleon1800 and cytoplasm
1) Bradd Pitt

2) Alain Delon

3) Richard Ramirez

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

thoughts?
I would say Ronaldo is slightly below the rest of this list.

• +1
Greatest football player for the Saudis maybe. Otherwise…

• +1
tiktokcel just discovered the psl gods and is now dickriding them hard
op is going through it
you'll get over dw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime and Napoleon1800
In his prime, he was unmoggable SMV wise.
Hilarious you say that. Ronaldo looks like an unharmonious ogre, no girl finds him attractive. Personally I think he was more attractive when younger with not these amount of retarded surgeries, all he needed was better teeth JFL. Looks like some retarded psl morph now, no wonder why ur graycel ass thinks hes a mogger

• Hmm...
Dschingis Khan mogs all of them

1) Bradd Pitt

2) Alain Delon

3) Richard Ramirez

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

thoughts?
good thread

Wrong. Number 1 is The 9ft wadlow Guy, he hasnt Been mogged so far

Eric Bass mogs so hard he shouldve been on this list

Where’s Michael jackson

SMV Pitt indeed mogs Ronaldo by far

Dolp Lundgren - male gaze tho, females dont find him that attractive tho but i get the point

Ramirez had a niche appeal but i dont think he had that much SMv or being unmogable, he had most prominent bones but looked like a junkie or methead

dolph is height frauding btw

Put any of these twinks next to Giannis Antetonkumpo and no woman will even notice their existence.

1) Bradd Pitt

2) Alain Delon

3) Richard Ramirez

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

thoughts?
I mog all of them

• Love it
1) Bradd Pitt

2) Alain Delon

3) Richard Ramirez

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

thoughts?
possibly some of the worst answers

richard ramirez looks like a serial killer and is. women do not want that :lul:

bullshit list except for pitt and delon

• +1
Bradd Pitt has better pheno, aged better and has much higher status. Status is a huge yet underrated booster to SMV
Brads Pitt has poor cheekbones 😂😂😂😂

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
unironically Ben Affleck. the man's skull is a weapon, but he also wrote Goodwill Hunting.

Arvid mogs all

1) Bradd Pitt

2) Alain Delon

3) Richard Ramirez

5) Cristiano Ronaldo

thoughts?
ronaldo over clint walker jfl