After 9 years of gym, I'm done

L

lepo2317

Mistral
I was always coping that I don't go to gym for bitches but I had sudden realisation that gym is huuuuuuuuuuuge cope. I eat 2400 kcal, less than auschwitz survivors just to stay around 15% bodyfat while literal skeletons are mogging me to death just because they have decent faces. No gym for my face. I'm invisible to bitches at best while gymaxxing, stylemaxxing, everything maxxing and being 6'1 and then some manlet with 6/10 face stands next to me and he mogs me. I'm fatmaxxing now fuck this shit life guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, Agendum, notchaddam and 4 others
As gay as it sounds, you honestly can’t compare yourself with others

You can only compare yourself to yourself

Your current 15% self mogs all your other potentials selves

Just keep it up and quit being a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Clown Show and TechnoBoss
Sheit bro don’t lift for biches lift for the love of the gym

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum
the only person you should be mogging is your older you nigger

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
idiot go to the gym to grab kids and women not pull them fucking retard

Gaymaxxing from now on ?

I was always coping that I don't go to gym for bitches but I had sudden realisation that gym is huuuuuuuuuuuge cope. I eat 2400 kcal, less than auschwitz survivors just to stay around 15% bodyfat while literal skeletons are mogging me to death just because they have decent faces. No gym for my face. I'm invisible to bitches at best while gymaxxing, stylemaxxing, everything maxxing and being 6'1 and then some manlet with 6/10 face stands next to me and he mogs me. I'm fatmaxxing now fuck this shit life guys.
Iberian said its because ur natty coping

Baby's first blackpill