Aqaulyx fat dissolver for upper eyelid, trying tonight

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
My aqualyx is set to arrive tonight, will be using it in the upper, outer eyelids, to try and make them appear wider, or at least more positively tilted at the ends

@Orc Does not seem to approve of my idea but it should take very little liquid and easier for me to hide swelling with my long ass black permed dome piece

My eyes are hooded, positively tilted, and relatively deep set already, but because of this the color does not get much exposure

Color is solid so I want it to be more prominent with reduced eyelid fat

Will post pre, and post injection pics tonight

And post swelling a few days afterwards

I could use under jaw, and am planning on using it for hollow cheeks, but this seems easiest to hide in terms of swelling and I don't wanna pin my cheeks while I have acne

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl, rubberduck, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
you don't lose that much fat from a single injection so at least you won't bog yourself too hard if anything goes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, fentanyl, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
There's absolutely nothing on eye area for aqaulyx online so this could be hit or miss

Seems like an easier area to target though.

Are you trying to get UEE?

• +1
Reactions: goat123
you don't lose that much fat from a single injection so at least you won't bog yourself too hard if anything goes wrong.
how is the spread on it

I was planning on doing 2 small Injections, one closer to the middle, and one above the very end of my eyelid

This the first time I've seen that someone trying to reduce the fat volume around their eye lmao, should be interesting. Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
how is the spread on it

I was planning on doing 2 small Injections, one closer to the middle, and one above the very end of my eyelid
it migrates down a little due to gravity but not by a lot, it will probably burn for a while though, I imagine the area is a lot more sensitive than the chest is.

• So Sad
There's absolutely nothing on eye area for aqaulyx online so this could be hit or miss

Seems like an easier area to target though.
it's only approved for some areas of the body no one's used it on any part of the face besides the neck yet, you'd be a first.

• +1
it migrates down a little due to gravity but not by a lot, it will probably burn for a while though, I imagine the area is a lot more sensitive than the chest is.
Fuck should I drink a few brews

And you pinned chest?

Fuck should I drink a few brews

And you pinned chest?
I put it straight into my nipples several times, it's not like those aren't sensitive.

you need to be sober for hand eye coordination.

• Woah
I put it straight into my nipples several times, it's not like those aren't sensitive.

you need to be sober for hand eye coordination.
You're the oracle though

I don't know i can handle it like you...

Why directly in nipples? For gyno?

@Orc How much liquid would you reccomend?

You're the oracle though
View attachment 2716225

I don't know i can handle it like you...

Why directly in nipples? For gyno?
I had fat depositions around the nipple that refused to go away so I killed them and they've been gone since, won't allow myself to be cucked by biology.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and Gaygymmaxx
@Orc How much liquid would you reccomend?
how much space is there, 1 cm?

you do do half of 0.1 ml twice, the amount of fat that removes is dismal.

how much space is there, 1 cm?

you do do half of 0.1 ml twice, the amount of fat that removes is dismal.
I haven't measured shit tbh

Gotta find me a ruler

I haven't measured shit tbh

Gotta find me a ruler
the less you use the lower the inflammation is too and the faster the recovery, so just start with tiny amounts you can always do more later.

• +1
the less you use the lower the inflammation is too and the faster the recovery, so just start with tiny amounts you can always do more later.
True

One of my eyes has slightly more eyelid exposure, I could do that one first

But swelling above the eyes may be more noticabe if increases exposure temporarily

And that'd make them look more assymetric until it faded

Sheit

How often I can inject the area @Orc

How often I can inject the area @Orc
you can do it again as soon as the inflammation is gone and you'll know when that is because you can feel it if you press it softly.

• +1
how did it go?