Are hapas and other half asian girls the best candidates for ltr?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
I’m not getting into a ltr anytime soon since most girls aren’t worth the time, money and love you spend on them only for you to get cheated on or break up cause of a retarded reason.

But this made me think. I know exceptions exist in general, but overall. What girls are the best for ltr?

Asian - rarely a gl one, skinny, subhuman deer scream during sex jfl, pancake face
Indian - jfl at touching an indian girl
White - can be narcissistic/ran trough/manipulative etc (in b4 muh blue eyes muh blonde hair)
Black - can have stds/bad personality/ran trough especially if ghetto
Arab/Mena - slutty af and many are hoejabis. If it wasn’t for Islam, their true faces would be shown.

Hapa/ half asian half (insert country here) - the girls will always look better than the hapa boys/men. No risk of conceiving the next ER, No pancake face, no cockru bloody murder deer scream during sex, can have the genes to not have a flat ass, don’t have the narcissism/mental issues of a white woman . Other reasons I can’t think of now, besides the thread is getting long.

I decided to make this thread after seeing this girl on my youtube feed jfl. Half japanese half turkish:

CC6C29F3 9ED7 46C4 9691 6EF807942CF1
6B472F41 6885 413D 90D3 4955C66D81E9

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, exo, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Ricky212, Deleted member 55314 and 10 others
I agree they fog I used to say they look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I’m not getting into a ltr anytime soon since most girls aren’t worth the time, money and love you spend on them only for you to get cheated on or break up cause of a retarded reason.

But this made me think. I know exceptions exist in general, but overall. What girls are the best for ltr?

Asian - rarely a gl one, skinny, subhuman deer scream during sex jfl, pancake face
White - can be narcissistic/ran trough/manipulative etc (in b4 muh blue eyes muh blonde hair)
Arab/Mena - slutty af and many are hoejabis. If it wasn’t for Islam, their true faces would be shown.

Hapa/ half asian half (insert country here) - the girls will always look better than the hapa boys/men. No risk of conceiving the next ER, No pancake face, no cockru bloody murder deer scream during sex, can have the genes to not have a flat ass, don’t have the narcissism/mental issues of a white woman . Other reasons I can’t think of now, besides the thread is getting long.

I decided to make this thread after seeing this girl on my youtube feed jfl. Half japanese half turkish:

View attachment 2585046View attachment 2585047

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, WeiWei, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I forgot about this girl JFL

She was my crush haha

• +1

Shes a feminist

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 13626
valid only if they grew up in asia

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
She was my crush haha
She's cute no wonder
Shes a feminist
Not cute anymore jfl

Well if she grew up and lived in Asia then i doubt she would be. But i was referring to girls like her not her specifically since she has a ytb channel and feminist etc

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
best of both worlds really, since the kids can look white-passing (if you're white, of course)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 13626
There are barely any gooks in Romania, you geomaxxing or something :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 13626
There are barely any gooks in Romania, you geomaxxing or something :lul:
There are a few in my city and surprisingly they don’t look as subhuman and recessed as the asian girls i saw in their native countries and they weren’t mixed, but no hapa

And no jfl I’m not geomaxxing. There’s language/cultural barrier and distance and shit

• JFL
Reactions: exo
There are a few in my city and surprisingly they don’t look as subhuman and recessed as the asian girls i saw in their native countries and they weren’t mixed, but no hapa

And no jfl I’m not geomaxxing. There’s language/cultural barrier and distance and shit
daca nu e hapa degeaba. romancele dau ceata

• Hmm...
  • JFL
daca nu e hapa degeaba. romancele dau ceata
Mi-ar placea hapa sa nu fie urmatoru ER jfl

Adica romancele dau ceata? Nu sunt ca alea din vest, mai sunt sanse pentru ltr aici

• JFL
Mi-ar placea hapa sa nu fie urmatoru ER jfl

Adica romancele dau ceata? Nu sunt ca alea din vest, mai sunt sanse pentru ltr aici
Oricum nu poti face next ER ca esti med badboy, nu nordcuck

Si faza cu ceata ma refeream ca dau fog la chinezoaice :lul: mai bine o romanca urata decat o chinezoaica "frumoasa", daca e hapa e altceva tho

• JFL
Oricum nu poti face next ER ca esti med badboy, nu nordcuck
BFC5BE1C 6277 46D1 B825 C836D0DDFDE9

Oricum si daca ai paru blond sau brunet tot daca e wmaf si amandoi sunt urati nu o sa salveze copilu din a merge er xddd
Si faza cu ceata ma refeream ca dau fog la chinezoaice :lul: mai bine o romanca urata decat o chinezoaica "frumoasa", daca e hapa e altceva tho
Aaaa fog smbl 🤣 i greu cu limbaju asta daca nu il vad in engleza

Si is de acord ca de obicei asiaticele au fata plata si is mici fata de o romanca.

Da daca e hapa de genu si nu i nici feminista sau degenerata ca unele romance atunci :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Asians rn:

• JFL
god fucking dammit google translate is absolutely broken

• Hmm...
I was translating the posts above but most of it doesn't make sense jfl
Bcs we shortened the words jfl

We talked about not wanting to birth the next er, how regardless of hair color if wmaf both are subhumans, the next er is guaranteed

And i told him that it’s hard for me to understand psl lingo translated in my language and pure asians usually are small and have flat faces but i would gladly take a hapa that isn’t degenerate/feminist as some women in my country

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Bcs we shortened the words jfl

We talked about not wanting to birth the next er, how regardless of hair color if wmaf both are subhumans, the next er is guaranteed

And i told him that it’s hard for me to understand psl lingo translated in my language and pure asians usually are small and have flat faces but i would gladly take a hapa that isn’t degenerate/feminist as some women in my country
How choosy can you be when you are Romanian completing with people like pneumo for a hapa girl?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
subhuman deer scream during sex jfl
Genuinely caged at this. Is this actually a thing?

I completely agree though, hapa girls are optimal.

• JFL
How choosy can you be when you are Romanian completing with people like pneumo for a hapa girl?
Wdym? Average guy here doesn’t look like him at all jfl. I had white htbs approach me and i even rejected girls so ik im not limited to hapas or smth. But idk most white girls are ran through or have huge egos etc.
Genuinely caged at this. Is this actually a thing?
They have higher pitch moans jfl
I completely agree though, hapa girls are optimal.
Good to hear jfl. I wish white girls wouldn’t be so degenerate and i would ltr them as well. But for now they’re only good for fucking

Nigga they are all ran thru

especially Asians are easy af just like the rest. Arguably latinas whitegirls and sheboons are a lil worse than the rest but all are da same

• So Sad
Nigga they are all ran thru

especially Asians are easy af just like the rest. Arguably latinas whitegirls and sheboons are a lil worse than the rest but all are da same
Asians/hapa are mostly easy for white guys tbh. But not every guy is into them. I wasn’t referring to hapas/asians in the west since it’s water that they’re ran through. But asians in their native country or ee/balkans. Since hookup culture isn’t as bad here as it is in the west. Same with lgbt cringe shit etc. Degeneracy isn’t as bad here for now

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 2733412
>tfw no cute squishy patting you right now

cruel existence:feelswah:

Asians/hapa are mostly easy for white guys tbh. But not every guy is into them. I wasn’t referring to hapas/asians in the west since it’s water that they’re ran through. But asians in their native country or ee/balkans. Since hookup culture isn’t as bad here as it is in the west. Same with lgbt cringe shit etc. Degeneracy isn’t as bad here for now
no
squishy mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53927
Good to hear jfl. I wish white girls wouldn’t be so degenerate and i would ltr them as well. But for now they’re only good for fucking
A lot more degen and entitled on average and hit wall at light speed. Squishy or death tbh.
no
squishy mogs
Agree
But not every guy is into them.
This is true, my roommates make fun of me for liking asian girls. A lot of people just don't see the vision, it's often the people who's type is "hot" girls with OF/ig model or sorority pheno. I prefer "cute" so it's asian, hapa, or a specific genre of white girl for me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A lot more degen and entitled on average and hit wall at light speed. Squishy or death tbh.

Agree

This is true, my roommates make fun of me for liking asian girls. A lot of people just don't see the vision, it's often the people who's type is "hot" girls with OF/ig model or sorority pheno. I prefer "cute" so it's asian, hapa, or a specific genre of white girl for me.
What do your roommates look like?
What's OF/IG model/sorority pheno?

• +1
This is true, my roommates make fun of me for liking asian girls. A lot of people just don't see the vision, it's often the people who's type is "hot" girls with OF/ig model or sorority pheno.
how often is this?

• +1
What do your roommates look like?
They're both high HTN with really good appeal IRL. One is indian and looks/dresses like central cee. One is a tanned wasp pheno with longer hair and a kind of thugmaxxed style. Both around 6'1.
What's OF/IG model/sorority pheno?
Something like this. Tan, dyed blonde hair, earrings, maybe some lip filler or fake eyelashes, college age. Their focus is on having high sex appeal and they normally dress in generic white girl style, probably the most wide appeal pheno as it's most NT guys ideal type.
how often is this?
Often haha, look at my recent post.

I had my first kiss with a Japanese girl last week and they've been taking every opportunity to make fun of me for it since.

Attachments

• 357724451_169125132838680_58661492709518830_n.jpg
    357724451_169125132838680_58661492709518830_n.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
They're both high HTN with really good appeal IRL. One is indian and looks/dresses like central cee. One is a tanned wasp pheno with longer hair and a kind of thugmaxxed style. Both around 6'1.
What's a thugmaxxed style?
Do ethnic foids get sad that they don't want them?
Something like this. Tan, dyed blonde hair, earrings, maybe some lip filler or fake eyelashes, college age. Their focus is on having high sex appeal and they normally dress in generic white girl style, probably the most wide appeal pheno as it's most NT guys ideal type.

Often haha, look at my recent post.

I had my first kiss with a Japanese girl last week and they've been taking every opportunity to make fun of me for it since.
And they have a strict preference for white girls of that look even if they're MTB-LTB?

• +1
Asian very bad choice because of high potential of small frame, short, fragile and micro penis children. 5’9+ Scandinavian women for mogger robust healthy children is ideal

• +1
What's a thugmaxxed style?
Sagging jeans, designer belts, cartier glasses, air force 1's, fitted hats, streetwear hoodies/t shirts
Do ethnic foids get sad that they don't want them?
They sometimes go for the high tier ethnic versions of that pheno but only really latina or sometimes light skin/indian.
And they have a strict preference for white girls of that look even if they're MTB-LTB?
It's not that strict but yes they give a buff to girls of that pheno even if they're lower tier from what I've noticed.

• +1
Sagging jeans, designer belts, cartier glasses, air force 1's, fitted hats, streetwear hoodies/t shirts

They sometimes go for the high tier ethnic versions of that pheno but only really latina or sometimes light skin/indian.

It's not that strict but yes they give a buff to girls of that pheno even if they're lower tier from what I've noticed.
Why only Latina or Pajeeta?
they should know HAPA = Mestiza Latina

• +1
Why only Latina or Pajeeta?
I wouldn't say "only", that's just what I've seen. At the end of the day they just like high sex appeal girls but their ideal is the original pheno I posted for sure.
they should know HAPA = Mestiza Latina
They would definitely go for a hapa of that pheno if they were high sex appeal. I can guarentee neither of them have ever thought twice about race theory but for the most part asians and hapas just don't fit their type (fine by me, it's nice to know your ideal type isn't everyone elses)

• +1
I wouldn't say "only", that's just what I've seen. At the end of the day they just like high sex appeal girls but their ideal is the original pheno I posted for sure.

They would definitely go for a hapa of that pheno if they were high sex appeal. I can guarentee neither of them have ever thought twice about race theory but for the most part asians and hapas just don't fit their type (fine by me, it's nice to know your ideal type isn't everyone elses)
Yeah but they're dumbasses because they think Mestiza Latina = closer to white Europeans when them and HAPAs are pretty much the same jfl.

May I dm pls?

• +1
Yeah but they're dumbasses because they think Mestiza Latina = closer to white Europeans when them and HAPAs are pretty much the same jfl.
Yeah no I don't think they actually have a preference against them, they just aren't their type on average. I would also like to add that one of the biggest chads I know dates a half japanese girl but she is completely whitewashed and looksmaxxed towards that original high sex appeal of/ig model pheno I posted.
May I dm pls?
Yes I'll answer you in a second mb.

• +1
Asian very bad choice because of high potential of small frame, short, fragile and micro penis children. 5’9+ Scandinavian women for mogger robust healthy children is ideal
Ye water is wet but I don’t plan on having children in this fucked up world regardless of how beautiful the woman i am with is.

So knowing this, would u say they are a good option?