Are hapas and other half asian girls the best candidates for ltr?

Yeah no I don't think they actually have a preferences against them, they just aren't their type on average. I would also like to add that one of the biggest chads I know dates a half japanese girl but she is completely whitewashed and looksmaxxed towards that original high sex appeal of/ig model pheno I posted.
Do you think to high SMV men, sex appeal matters more than PSL?
Yes I'll answer you in a second mb.
np
pat me

Do you think to high SMV men, sex appeal matters more than PSL?
This is a good question. I think blackpill and SMV is kind of a meme IRL. There was a 6'4 Wasp jock chad football scholarship superstar in my high school who was still too anxious/awkward to talk to girls. Men are all kind of blinded by their urges and I think when a high sex appeal girl pursues you and you guys have sex the oxytocin and pair bonding probably does most of the work.

I've never heard of a blackpilled chad that actually wants to practice eugenics and get the highest psl wife or something, and even if one existed and had this idea, it would probbaly crumble as soon as they met a girl they liked and vibed with that they pair bonded with.
np
pat me
We will continue this convo in dms

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is a good question. I think blackpill and SMV is kind of a meme IRL. There was a 6'4 Wasp jock chad football scholarship superstar in my high school who was still too anxious/awkward to talk to girls. Men are all kind of blinded by their urges and I think when a high sex appeal girl pursues you and you guys have sex the oxytocin and pair bonding probably does most of the work.
And who is he with?
I've never heard of a blackpilled chad that actually wants to practice eugenics and get the highest psl wife or something, and even if one existed and had this idea, it would probbaly crumble as soon as they met a girl they liked and vibed with that they pair bonded with.
I wonder if that's why I usually see stacies/stacylites with that OF pheno date FAR below their looks level for LTR.
We will continue this convo in dms
Yay, pat me! Thank you!