Are most people that you see in real life ugly according to lookism standards?

M

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Most people that I see when I go out to school, at the mall, park, streets etc will be considered subhuman trash on here. Is it just because I live in a multiracial city in the States. Is the average person where you live good looking or ugly?

I have never seen a chad before, chadlites are like 1 in 100 and high tier normies are like 1 in 20.

I know the psl system is subjective but I would rate most people I see to be around psl 3 to psl 4 at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Clark69, JL~ and 7 others
Most people that I see when I go out to school, at the mall, park, streets etc will be considered subhuman trash on here. Is it just because I live in a multiracial city in the States. Is the average person where you live good looking or ugly?

I have never seen a chad before, chadlites are like 1 in 100 and high tier normies are like 1 in 20.

I know the psl system is subjective but I would rate most people I see to be around psl 3 to psl 4 at best.

I've never seen a true chad in my life personally. For me a true chad is 6 feet or above+ have minimal failos+ bones+ perfect skin and hair+ wide frame+ perfect chiselled face.
Most people who would be considered " chad" irl will be good-looking high tier normies with good skin and hair or light eyes halo. They may lack 2-3 things from the above list. They might have norwood/ maybe shorter than 6/ have upper eyelid exposure etc

Edit: Well anyone with light clear skin + good hair+ height is automatically considered a " slayer" where I live. But I'm pretty sure if a true chad exists, he would be considered god here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, BigBoy, johncruz12345 and 4 others
I live in a poor area and everyone is utter subhuman 2-2.5psl.

Richer areas it's a bit different but still like 4-4.5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
I would say 4.5 pls via this site is considered handsome or chad in real life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 11748, owlofathena and 6 others
I live in a poor area and everyone is utter subhuman 2-2.5psl.

Richer areas it's a bit different but still like 4-4.5 psl.
I've never seen a true chad in my life personally. For me a true chad is 6 feet or above+ have minimal failos+ bones+ perfect skin and hair+ wide frame+ perfect chiselled face.
Most people who would be considered " chad" irl will be good-looking high tier normies with good skin and hair or light eyes halo. They may lack 2-3 things from the above list. They might have norwood/ maybe shorter than 6/ have upper eyelid exposure etc

Edit: Well anyone with light clear skin + good hair+ height is automatically considered a " slayer" where I live. But I'm pretty sure if a true chad exists, he would be considered god here
htn for life niggaaaaa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
U coping oldcel,u also claim that people here are better looking than irl guys

Daily reminder normies outside are fully softmaxxed and many of them gymmaxxing meanwhile guys here are looksminning on purpose

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
htn for life niggaaaaa
Yeah i wish i can be a high tier normie which is a chad irl. But my aim is always becoming a gigachad . I won't stop trying
( Even though I'd never be because of ethnicity and height)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
reminder this is what i saw every day in big city
D556afc793bd5528fa2c1f7d1df455d5

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, owlofathena and 5 others

Yes
All subhumans apart from 10 people

Just be better than the average in your area is legit.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 1751

Daily reminder normies outside are fully softmaxxed and many of them gymmaxxing meanwhile guys here are looksminning on purpose
Where I live most normies dont looksmax. They just eat lot's of fastfood, drink and smoke a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and inceletto
Yeah i wish i can be a high tier normie which is a chad irl. But my aim is always becoming a gigachad . I won't stop trying
( Even though I'd never be because of ethnicity and height)
what ethnicity are u son and how tall

• +1
what ethnicity are u son and how tall
Indian and 179 cms. You need to be 6'3 for being a gigachad and white with eye color halo right

Depends on the location.
In Italy 95% of the people are subhuman.
In big Suisse cities they are on average 5 PSL (atleast girls)

• +1
Depends on the location.
In Italy 95% of the people are subhuman.
In big Suisse cities they are on average 5 PSL (atleast girls)
bro is it true italy is extremely hypergamous, or is hookup culture just non existant there

• +1
Yes. occasionally landwhales and ugly bitches. I have to approach average looking girls though
Hmmm. So high tier normies still have to approach?

1 st point, i mogs u into oblivion lookswise, experience wise and also social life wise

2. nd point, if u are 4.5 pls as i sayed from what i see how people i rated here is enough for good dating life, social life overall if u are nto manlet

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
bro is it true italy is extremely hypergamous, or is hookup culture just non existant there
It's extremely hypergamous and girls don't even look good

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i go to a rich all boys school and i know a couple legit chads

It's extremely hypergamous and girls don't even look good
damn i really wanted to visit some relatives of mine, seems like a nice country too. shame tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
1 st point, i mogs u into oblivion lookswise, experience wise and also social life wise

2. nd point, if u are 4.5 pls as i sayed from what i see how people i rated here is enough for good dating life, social life overall if u are nto manlet
When did i claim first point lol,no ur coping

high tier normies considered as cute guy and noone will throw themselves on them,you still need to be nt asf

damn i really wanted to visit some relatives of mine, seems like a nice country too. shame tbh
It's the worst country to live in.
Decent for vacations though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 6873
Majority of people i see around my area are about 3-4/10

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and MostGLSlayer
It's the worst country to live in.
Decent for vacations though
Yeah if covid gets less we we're planning on doing an exam trip to italy tbh.
However saying ur part italian is gigahalo tbh

• JFL
When did i claim first point lol,no ur coping

high tier normies considered as cute guy and noone will throw themselves on them,you still need to be nt asf

U should stop staring at chad sphotos 24/7, i assure you being high tier normie is enough IRL, for sure if u are total aspie it is not enough, but most people are at least somehow NT

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and inceletto
Yeah if covid gets less we we're planning on doing an exam trip to italy tbh.
However saying ur part italian is gigahalo tbh
As long as you don't look like a monkey

U should stop staring at chad sphotos 24/7, i assure you being high tier normie is enough IRL, for sure if u are total aspie it is not enough, but most people are at least somehow NT
why are you here then?

Go outside and slay if u have threshold and enough experience

Hmmm. So high tier normies still have to approach?
I'm just normie tier so Idk. My high tier normie friends still date just average looking girls though, they might get more ioi's and success when approaching then me.

• +1
le funny joke explained
you said it was alright if you dont look like a monkey, so i responded i dont look like a monkey (black forum poster known as colvin76)

• JFL
why are you here then?

Go outside and slay if u have threshold and enough experience

Where? whole year is quarantine and everything is closed

Also i am here becasuse i was into looksmaxing, and i like forums, better than newspaper for lol

I was at flat with friends on new year

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Tbh. I sent pics of a Chad in my school for rates, and he was rated normie so lol.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and MostGLSlayer
Most finnish Men have the soy look.