are women a different species than men?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
i can relate with a curry, i might hate him for being ugly but i still consider him as one of my own species

women on the other hand, i feel like are a different species. i feel like they are in a separate reality and dimension as men

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, copemaxxeer and synock21
i can relate with a curry, i might hate him for being ugly but i still consider him as one of my own species

women on the other hand, i feel like are a different species. i feel like they are in a separate reality and dimension as men

• +1
Reactions: synock21
this is a very high iq thread, but unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
Only gamer girls (not posers) somewhat resemble men

Smartest forum user

No bro for sure, women literally feel like they live completely different lives.

Look at the female vs male side of social media it’s crazy how different the views are.

I feel like i’d only relate to a girl for some odd reason if she had the same music taste as me or played similar video games. Even then if I went for a tranny they’d still be trying to mimick the woman life