As a man you are hated

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The feminine nature that is leading the world today hates you. It hates you very much because of jealousy and envy.

It makes no sense to hate men so much, try to sissify them and destroy them unless it’s because of envy and a feeling of lack.

Why are they jealous? If we use the Freud explanation it’s penis envy (look it up), but it’s deeper than that. They’re jealous because you have something that they don’t—you represent God as men were made in his image. That is where the hate is coming from.

Even if you’re beta male incel, you are still closer to God than the average “righteous” woman, because of the order of life.

Now you know why you’re hated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, redfacccee, ascension and 5 others
Good Thread. Reminds me that women are inferior👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and .*my*.
only applies to ugly men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ascension and .*my*.
Don’t interact with the devil is the point. Don’t apologize.
Don’t interact with women as a whole or only those who hate? (already doing the first one)

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Don’t interact with women as a whole or only those who hate? (already doing the first one)
Don’t interact with the hell/devil in them. And all women have that (except for a few maybe)

If you’re messed up that’s where you got it from
probably, i’m highly autistic and a sperg. Got a raging milf fetish where i wanna get breastfed while we fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and .*my*.
I look like shit

They're not envious whatsoever ☠️

• JFL
Legit

Imagine god getting fucked. Its the devil who gets fucked by god . Women represent the devil

• JFL
this is true, this plane is inherently feminine (chaotic) and we know according to the bible the materialistic plane belongs to the devil. we as men are here to carry out God's word. God's word is inherently masculine. it's obvious why women who are of the devil would hate men, God put them on Earth to suck man's cock.

not to mention how trannies and faggots are defiling God and everything divine by unifying the male and female into one body. we were split into two for a reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, .*my*. and autistic_tendencies
you represent God as men were made in his image.
Perhaps he was made from that image. Subhumans like me were put together from a puddle of diarrhea and dilapidated monkey's corpse.
CBE0A79A 22C5 4537 94BD 38146354ECCB

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and .*my*.
Perhaps he was made from that image. Subhumans like me were put together from a puddle of diarrhea and dilapidated monkey's corpse.
View attachment 2499639
Image meaning in his likeness (refers more to the light and the love that men have and women lack).

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
this is true, this plane is inherently feminine (chaotic) and we know according to the bible the materialistic plane belongs to the devil. we as men are here to carry out God's word. God's word is inherently masculine. it's obvious why women who are of the devil would hate men, God put them on Earth to suck man's cock.

not to mention how trannies and faggots are defiling God and everything divine by unifying the male and female into one body. we were split into two for a reason.
Lilith cunt owns this place

• Ugh..
You say this but you hate on the masculien
The feminine nature that is leading the world today hates you. It hates you very much because of jealousy and envy.

It makes no sense to hate men so much, try to sissify them and destroy them unless it’s because of envy and a feeling of lack.

Why are they jealous? If we use the Freud explanation it’s penis envy (look it up), but it’s deeper than that. They’re jealous because you have something that they don’t—you represent God as men were made in his image. That is where the hate is coming from.

Even if you’re beta male incel, you are still closer to God than the average “righteous” woman, because of the order of life.

Now you know why you’re hated
forces on the earth (allah fearing muslims, masculine russians, etc) communists etc

• JFL