ascended at 23 but she left me after 2 weeks

S

seffcurry

Iron
I was khhv for 23 years and a girl from the internet was interested in me. After 23 years of incel experience i actually had no motivation and desire to try anymore but since this girl wrote me first i didn't want to miss the opportunity. we met twice and kissed on first date. she is a 5.5/10. i really thoght she loves me because she made my photo her wallpaper and stuff and she seemed nice didnt let me pay the food etc.

While everything was going well she suddenly broke up with me. My battery was out that day and she couldn't reach me after calling me for a few hours. Then she sent a message and said she wanted to end it. I asked why and she said "These things are not for me, my feelings changing quickly im sorry" I deleted her number and every photo of ours. because i had an oneits experience before and i know how fcked that is. But I already miss the attention from a girl. my depression was gone when getting morning messages and now the void loneliness is back lol.

just one day before we spoke and everythıng was great. really don't know why she did that maybe she got jealous because my phone was off for hourse or maybe this is just a excuse maybe she find another guy or smth. i've been fighting my urges not to write to her rightknow but idk what to do

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and 12 others
Such is life for normies. Need to give them attention 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and autistic_tendencies
I was khhv for 23 years and a girl from the internet was interested in me. After 23 years of incel experience i actually had no motivation and desire to try anymore but since this girl wrote me first i didn't want to miss the opportunity. we met twice and kissed on first date. she is a 5.5/10. i really thoght she loves me because she made my photo her wallpaper and stuff and she seemed nice didnt let me pay the food etc.

While everything was going well she suddenly broke up with me. My battery was out that day and she couldn't reach me after calling me for a few hours. Then she sent a message and said she wanted to end it. I asked why and she said "These things are not for me, my feelings changing quickly im sorry" I deleted her number and every photo of ours. because i had an oneits experience before and i know how fcked that is. But I already miss the attention from a girl. my depression was gone when getting morning messages and now the void loneliness is back lol.

just one day before we spoke and everythıng was great. really don't know why she did that maybe she got jealous because my phone was off for hourse or maybe this is just a excuse maybe she find another guy or smth. i've been fighting my urges not to write to her rightknow but idk what to do
She definitely was not jealous.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3virtues, Nick.Harte and chosen-one
That's BPD, 99%.
Suddden lovebombing, then demanding attention like a child, then just as suddenly losing interest in you and seeking other "favorite person", if not found then coming back and the cycle continues.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues, StuntmanMike, bluk and 1 other person
That's BPD, 99%.
Suddden lovebombing, then demanding attention like a child, then just as suddenly losing interest in you and seeking other "favorite person", if not found then coming back and the cycle continues.
what do you think should i do? should i just forget and move on

you give to much power to women. The day you stop trying to get a long relationship out of them, your life will get much better

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, 3virtues, bluk and 2 others
what do you think should i do? should i just forget and move on
Yes. If it's indeed bpd, then she would suck a lot of energy and nerves out of you, like an emotional vampire, making drama out of nothing and make you feel always guilty even if you did nothibg wrong. Peace of mind is much more important.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
Text her one last time and if she blows you off
Ignore and blocked

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yes. If it's indeed bpd, then she would suck a lot of energy and nerves out of you, like an emotional vampire, making drama out of nothing and make you feel always guilty even if you did nothibg wrong. Peace of mind is much more important.
Thanks man solid advices

not that deep bro focus on yourself

You didn't ascend. Ascending is escaping the curse of not being an attractive looking person.

• +1
You didn't ascend. Ascending is escaping the curse of not being an attractive looking person.
In incel forums ascension is mostly defined as being with a girl and making physical contact thats why i said that. but yeah i dont think this really counts anyways

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and enchanted_elixir
That's BPD, 99%.
I had that happen.

Op did you fuck at least or did you just lose khh?

• +1

Women are RNG generated NPCs. This was bound to happen eventually just a shame the RNGsus wasn’t with you on that day

Tragic