at these comments on this reddit post.

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
I have never seen such bullshit in my life, I feel so bad for this girl she's being fed lies:
Subject:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

And lastly exhibit C:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Kasanova, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Im always fucking up pictures

weak MTB. death tier eye area if she were male but its passable on female (still kinda bad). but yeah this is how beckies get their egos blown into the stratosphere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, EverythingMattersCel, Sny and 14 others
weak mtb without acne, her eyes are really good

• Hmm...
Reactions: dakchuh
Even with acne I’d still lick her face. I’m a desperate incel :feelsbadman:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, CopiumAddict2018, EverythingMattersCel and 16 others
There's research out there that shows that women don't give each other actual constructive advice for ascension to keep competition down. I wonder how much of this BS is due to this phenomenon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Sny, AngryShortMale and 12 others
She is not ugly tbh. She just have acne.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Sny, Kasanova and 11 others
There's research out there that shows that women don't give each other actual constructive advice for ascension to keep competition down. I wonder how much of this BS is due to this phenomenon.
I do that to normies. If it’s here I just won’t post it at all

her eyes are giving off cuck energy even for a female
Lmao @ wanting male eyes on a woman, just come out as gay

Actually you’re right they’re mid when she isn’t smiling

• +1
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer and LampPostPrime
bro she's fat but no one wants to tell her that. She should probably wear glasses too

Cope some more she could make a tinder and match with 10 chads in the next hour

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, sub5faliure, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Get lost. Her eyes are shit, bloated face, gigantic forehead, recessed + bad brows. Her hair is bad also. She's a low mtb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
She kinda looks like joey king

The redditor could probably looksmax and become stacy in a few years
The acne and hair is fucking horrible though

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
bro she's fat but no one wants to tell her that. She should probably wear glasses too
Not fat, maybe she doesn't have an ideal body fat percentage, but she isn't fat lol.
And i didn't say she is very good looking, i just say she is not ugly.

Get lost. Her eyes are shit, bloated face, gigantic forehead, recessed + bad brows. Her hair is bad also. She's a low mtb.
You are judging a normal girl by male standards. And i didn't say she is good looking, but not ugly either, just an average girl you see daily(4,5~5/10).

her eyes are giving off cuck energy even for a female
submissive energy is bad for a girl? nigga wut

without acne she wud be cute af. stacylite to stacy. she has that cutesy innocent vibe that is top tier imo. and super pale too :owo::owo: . its a damn shame about that acne looks terrible, if she just fuckin fixed that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Necro
You are judging a normal girl by male standards. And i didn't say she is good looking, but not ugly either, just an average girl you see daily(4,5~5/10).
These things apply to women as well. Being recessed, having bad thirds, being bloated and having bug eyes are universally bad traits. She is definitely somewhat below average (4.5/10 normie scale)

Her face appears slimmer in closeup shots, that's not her actual looks level.

Last edited:
These things apply to women as well. Being recessed, having bad thirds, being bloated and having bug eyes are universally bad traits. She is definitely somewhat below average.
Women can get away with "bug eyes". Men can't.
Also she is not very bloated, and even that is not a huge failo for womans as long is not the giga bloat.
But yeah she is mid, 100% average girl in the west.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Gandy and SlavicGeneral
Women can get away with "bug eyes". Men can't.
Also she is not very bloated, and even that is not a huge failo for womans as long is not the giga bloat.
But yeah she is mid, 100% average girl in the west.
Her eyes still are on the bad side of the spectrum, looks like a druggie/tired all the time, good eye area literally breaks women faces just like it does men's. There's a reason you'll hear even normies compliment eyes.

Ita easy to see shes hot.

These things apply to women as well. Being recessed, having bad thirds, being bloated and having bug eyes are universally bad traits. She is definitely somewhat below average (4.5/10 normie scale)

Her face appears slimmer in closeup shots, that's not her actual looks level.
Men don't care about those things in the large scale, only people who read a lot into PSL "literature" do.

(I agree she has those fails you listed)

Whereas those fails on a man will make him undateable for 100% of beautiful women that age and for 99,9% of the ugly ones as well.

All the selection pressure is on men. Even with acne, that woman can sleep with facially 7-8 men who have athlete body fat levels and good heights due to dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 32973 and LampPostPrime
She kinda looks like joey king
View attachment 2351412
The redditor could probably looksmax and become stacy in a few years
The acne and hair is fucking horrible though
This is not stacy nigga and after watching that dog shit show kissing booth like 3 years ago i can never find her attractive only corny

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Men don't care about those things in the large scale, only people who read a lot into PSL "literature" do.

(I agree she has those fails you listed)

Whereas those fails on a man will make him undateable for 100% of beautiful women that age and for 99,9% of the ugly ones as well.

All the selection pressure is on men. Even with acne, that woman can sleep with facially 7-8 men who have athlete body fat levels and good heights due to dating apps.
That's true, but I don't think it's for the reasons you listed. Men just have to lower their standards these days because they can't get stacy.

Let's be real most men dream of stacy and want to get a stacy at least at some point in their life. Then as they mature they learn stacy doesn't want them so they settle for whatever is given. That doesn't mean men suddenly forget what true beauty is, but willingly accept an average/ugly girl.

I was always repulsed by bloated girls, big foreheads, recessed chins, ugly nose shapes...

So in conclusion yes many men will take her, but it doesn't change the fact she is not desirable, nobody has fantasies of her.

That's true, but I don't think it's for the reasons you listed. Men just have to lower their standards these days because they can't get stacy.

Let's be real most men dream of stacy and want to get a stacy at least at some point in their life. Then as they mature they learn stacy doesn't want them so they settle for whatever is given. That doesn't mean men suddenly forget what true beauty is, but willingly accept an average/ugly girl.

I was always repulsed by bloated girls, big foreheads, recessed chins, ugly nose shapes...

So in conclusion yes many men will take her, but it doesn't change the fact she is not desirable, nobody has fantasies of her.
I agree, and when I was still in the beginning stages of looksmaxing, I had to have sex with what was available.

Since my tan, body fat and hair game still weren't spot on, what I got matched with was an endless supply of highly educated overweight or fat women with black hair and bad makeup. It was unreal how there were just copies of them, over and over, sending me thirst messages, while women who looked good were ignoring completely.

It wasn't my preference, it was just the manifestation of my market value at the time.

It was often hard to have sex with them because many times my private parts just couldn't get turned on by these women. Many of those hookups just went to waste.

A few years later when I had my looks polished to the top (including facial surgeries). I was able to sleep with other kinds women, those with attractive hourglass bodies and cute faces, and as you could guess, never a single erection issue either.

Your body will protest if you try to force intimacy with someone you just really aren't into.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and SlavicGeneral
she's actually cute tf is wrong with you

Fix the acne & she’s a standard White Becky.

Aside from the acne, in pics 2 and 3 she looks subhuman. But without acne, I'm ashamed to admit I'd smash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, BongMog and LampPostPrime
submissive energy is bad for a girl? nigga wut

without acne she wud be cute af. stacylite to stacy. she has that cutesy innocent vibe that is top tier imo. and super pale too :owo::owo: . its a damn shame about that acne looks terrible, if she just fuckin fixed that.
Nah bruh that's too far. In pic 2 she looks like an asymmetrical potato, and in pic 3 she looks like she has no zygomatic bones

Nah bruh that's too far. In pic 2 she looks like an asymmetrical potato, and in pic 3 she looks like she has no zygomatic bones
yea in my personal opinion i put her as stacylite to stacy cuz my ideal is cutesy innocent looking girls. but objectively yea she would be probably HTB to guys in general. obviously this is assuming she got her acne fixed

Fix the acne & she’s a standard White Becky.
generic looking white becky that looks like her name is elizabeth becky ann is literally everything

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Her face has cutesy, high trust appeal, made for babymaking sex. Not all foids need to look like Adriana Lima to be GL, what is with all this PSL autism for women? Perhaps a HTB after optimizing her looks, she just needs to debloat and take care of her skin.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and huaus
She needs a good hairstylist so fucking badly

her base is top tier. could easily ascend to Stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
sub8 normfoid with hormone imbalance, but has a nice body so will still use chad's loads as a facial cleanser

@Lebgfinal looksmatch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lordgandy2000, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 33424
she gets my dick hard like a diamond

If she gets clear skin her smv will sky rocket

I would I would I would 10/10 times

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs
Jesus Fucking Christ, Faggot. At least put up an NSFW Tag next time

problem is skin.

Would passionately kiss if pure virgin/10​