“B-b-b-but body doesn’t attract women!!!”

That is 3 months of muscle gain, and it is not an unimpressive amount of mass to put on in that time period.
Pm me.
Just lol I love the thread backfire

It goes from you saying natural Gymcelling is cope and that you did it for almost a decade ...

Then after being berated for your weak genetics you turn more narcissistic and saying "Look at all the progress I made in 3 months!" jfl, which one is it dude?? You cannot make a thread like that..Without accepting shit genes

And YOU can pm me ASKING for my discord...Since you're the one that wants to see a pic of my body (For some reason)

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Just lol I love the thread backfire

It goes from you saying natural Gymcelling is cope and that you did it for almost a decade ...

Then after being berated for your weak genetics you turn more narcissistic and saying "Look at all the progress I made in 3 months!" jfl, which one is it dude?? You cannot make a thread like that..Without accepting shit genes

And YOU can pm me ASKING for my discord...Since you're the one that wants to see a pic of my body (For some reason)
It didn't backfire, you just didn't understand.
I meant natty gymcelling was cope (for attracting girls)

It's not cope if you are doing it for other reasons, like I am.

Understand now?

• +1
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@KEy21
That was 3 months of muscle gain while losing body fat %
grfsN9S.png

Now let's see your physique pics.

Hopefully that is the case.
1BB2212E 3292 42F5 8336 5129AA9D0638

• +1
Slept for 18 hours today and am really late to the party it looks like lol
@PrettyBoyMaxxing why do your threads always blow up? its like a hidden power at this point
on a secondary note I should really see a sleep doctor

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RAITEIII, Chadelite and 1 other person
Slept for 18 hours today and am really late to the party it looks like lol
@PrettyBoyMaxxing why do your threads always blow up? its like a hidden power at this point
on a secondary note I should really see a sleep doctor

Illusion attract more people than you think.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and LordNorwood
Well, I have a bottom 20 percentile frame. Should I still gymcel? (I will anyway)
How do I fraud a better hip to shoulder ratio, should focus on back muscles I guess? A bigger body would boost me a lot since I get comments on being skinny and small.
The third body seems the most achievable for me since he has narrow shoulders and wide hips

I would actually say back is NOT what you need to focus on if you want a better shoulder to hip ratio.

You want to focus on shoulders, shoulders, and more shoulders. And in addition to that to round things out a bit, more shoulders.

Think of guys who have delts so big their arms stick out a bit. That is NOT a good look. Why? Because it's not really something you'd seen in a healthy man in nature. Women don't see arms sticking out and think "mmm big delts" they think "ewwwwwww, narrow clavicles!" because the guy's clavicles don't stick out far enough to allow his arms to hang down and swing freely. Bigger shoulders gets you a wider upper body without that effect. And it's really the shoulders they're looking at not the back when it comes to a "v-taper" torso.

Another thing to help fix wide hips is core training. A lot of skinnyfat guys have a bit of an hourglass figure because they don't have narrow hips and their belly sticks out, pulling the sides inward. You want to tighten and flatten your belly to actually make your waist wider, which counter-intuitively makes you more attractive, because it gives you a more masculine waist:hip ratio. Do stomach vacuums, planks, and similar exercises.

Also lose body fat%, it might be stored in your waist/hips are but it's not really on your shoulders.

I would also consider training your neck (but not traps much) and then to round things out also get bigger forearms and calves. Most incels lack these majorly.

Also all of this is in addition to gaining lots of overall size. Be BIG. Being big and strong should be one of your defining traits, people should call you big man unironically, people should call on you to do stuff only the strongest people can do, other men should be intimidated by you, girls should believe you could defend them from a pack of 140 lb incel rapists single-handedly. And being SMALL should DEFINITELY NOT be one of your defining traits. "Hey, did you see that super hot little guy?" has literally never been said by a woman.

You can do it, I've seen guys go from 130 lbs to 200+, without roids, through a few years of dedication. I remember a friend of mine was in a store and looking at a fitness magazine and some girls literally laughed at him a bit. Now he's 200 lbs and married to a psl 6 actress. He doesn't really have a good face, frame, height, status, or money either, he is below average in those. He's a great guy but if he was posted here next to his wife you guys would say she's a gold digger or something. She's not. He just runs sick body game. Face is super important but it's still only one thing.

I have also seen people saying you can make your rib cage bigger by increasing your lung capacity, and also exercises to make your clavicles wider. They're basically just spinning your arms around like a windmill 10 minutes a day twice a day or so. You may find these worth looking into more.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, middayshowers, Mayorga and 3 others
greg doucette the 150 cm dude with high e screeching voice and a degree from the last century?

he's so short that his entire life is a cope by nature. everything that he ever did was some form of coping or indireclty validation seeking for his insecurity about his height

just imagine him watching someone like david laid in his youth. its everything he ever wanted to be, but didnt get. even if he beleived he was natty he wouldn't say he's natty cuz of his dignity
Greg is 150cm for real?

• +1
He's 5'5'-5'6"
Damn being sub 5'8, I feel amazing for the first time.

I just fuckin want to earn money and get LL to get to 5'11. Then 2 inch insoles and I'm done.

• +1
Damn being sub 5'8, I feel amazing for the first time.

I just fuckin want to earn money and get LL to get to 5'11. Then 2 inch insoles and I'm done.
I've ruled out LL for the rest of my life. Not worth compromising athletic ability

• +1
I've ruled out LL for the rest of my life. Not worth compromising athletic ability
I would get job in some management position (plan on doing an MBA after my top tier undergrad) so I don't need much athletic ability. Furthermore, not much is lost. The negativity around LL is overhyped like sides of Finasteride.

• +1
I would actually say back is NOT what you need to focus on if you want a better shoulder to hip ratio.

You want to focus on shoulders, shoulders, and more shoulders. And in addition to that to round things out a bit, more shoulders.

Think of guys who have delts so big their arms stick out a bit. That is NOT a good look. Why? Because it's not really something you'd seen in a healthy man in nature. Women don't see arms sticking out and think "mmm big delts" they think "ewwwwwww, narrow clavicles!" because the guy's clavicles don't stick out far enough to allow his arms to hang down and swing freely. Bigger shoulders gets you a wider upper body without that effect. And it's really the shoulders they're looking at not the back when it comes to a "v-taper" torso.

Another thing to help fix wide hips is core training. A lot of skinnyfat guys have a bit of an hourglass figure because they don't have narrow hips and their belly sticks out, pulling the sides inward. You want to tighten and flatten your belly to actually make your waist wider, which counter-intuitively makes you more attractive, because it gives you a more masculine waist:hip ratio. Do stomach vacuums, planks, and similar exercises.

Also lose body fat%, it might be stored in your waist/hips are but it's not really on your shoulders.

I would also consider training your neck (but not traps much) and then to round things out also get bigger forearms and calves. Most incels lack these majorly.

Also all of this is in addition to gaining lots of overall size. Be BIG. Being big and strong should be one of your defining traits, people should call you big man unironically, people should call on you to do stuff only the strongest people can do, other men should be intimidated by you, girls should believe you could defend them from a pack of 140 lb incel rapists single-handedly. And being SMALL should DEFINITELY NOT be one of your defining traits. "Hey, did you see that super hot little guy?" has literally never been said by a woman.

You can do it, I've seen guys go from 130 lbs to 200+, without roids, through a few years of dedication. I remember a friend of mine was in a store and looking at a fitness magazine and some girls literally laughed at him a bit. Now he's 200 lbs and married to a psl 6 actress. He doesn't really have a good face, frame, height, status, or money either, he is below average in those. He's a great guy but if he was posted here next to his wife you guys would say she's a gold digger or something. She's not. He just runs sick body game. Face is super important but it's still only one thing.

I have also seen people saying you can make your rib cage bigger by increasing your lung capacity, and also exercises to make your clavicles wider. They're basically just spinning your arms around like a windmill 10 minutes a day twice a day or so. You may find these worth looking into more.
lifefuel post tbh

• +1
I would get job in some management position (plan on doing an MBA after my top tier undergrad) so I don't need much athletic ability. Furthermore, not much is lost. The negativity around LL is overhyped like sides of Finasteride.

LL Is much more extreme than fin and the sides are irreversible once you get it done. You will also have to return to the foreign country and remove the rods in your legs in the future.

All I'm saying is that you can say "I'm going to do X,Y,Z so I don't need my athletic ability"

And that's good and all, but you never really know if your interests will change, how your exercise and life will go...U don't want to be limited. It sucks to be limited especially in mobility.

The most you can do with a precise or a stryde rod is 8cm, which is barely over 3 inches. So you will most likely not reach 5'11" if you're under 5'8" anyway.

• +1
If you are on the Normie spectrum facially, just try to get a bit of everything. A bit of facemaxxing, a bit of bodymaxxing, a bit of surgerymaxxing, a bit of roidmaxxing, a bit of statusmaxxing and a bit of moneymaxxing. Having a bit of everything will give you a halo, guaranteed. I am living proof.

• +1
LL Is much more extreme than fin and the sides are irreversible once you get it done. You will also have to return to the foreign country and remove the rods in your legs in the future.

All I'm saying is that you can say "I'm going to do X,Y,Z so I don't need my athletic ability"

And that's good and all, but you never really know if your interests will change, how your exercise and life will go...U don't want to be limited. It sucks to be limited especially in mobility.

The most you can do with a precise or a stryde rod is 8cm, which is barely over 3 inches. So you will most likely not reach 5'11" if you're under 5'8" anyway.
Average male height in India is 5'5 or 5'6 so even if I get to 5'10 I would still be taller than 95% of fellas in my country. Yeah I'm more close to 5'7 than 5'8 being 171cm.

I don't think my interests are going to change that much. I love money so gonna stick to business. No everyone loses athletic ability especially now with stryde.

• +1
  • +1
How tall is Orb?
Is he still active?
legend has it he’s around 5’8. another legend has it he’s around 6’. most say he’s 5’8-5’9

and no he’s. not

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, I'mme, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@elfmaxx barking for his owners itt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
are androgen receptors responsible for the size of people's bones and amount of natural muscle not obtained through lifting? I feel like I have put on muscle decently fast in the past 4 months so is it still possible I could still have a decent androgen receptor density despite having extremely small bones? e.g. david laid

do my thyroid TSH levels not provide me with sufficient proof my thyroid isn't fucked? do I need the others checked too?
Yes

• +1
  • +1
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@KEy21
That was 3 months of muscle gain while losing body fat %
grfsN9S.png

Now let's see your physique pics.

Hopefully that is the case.
Looks like dog shit. Average genetics my ass

• +1
amazing body vs normal probably gets you like 2-3x the amount of girls so if ur a subhuman you ascend from subhuman to subhuman and without the personality you still won't hit a high percentages of lays but you do get more chances

on the other hand changing the area you live in can get you literally 100x the amount of chances to the point girls that barely even speak English are jealous and want to date you within weeks

source of this info is I used to look like this before I got fat
but i got my horrible teeth fixed and gyno surgery so I progressed atleast

FC8Lh2x.jpg

@onnysk
if u want to make fun of my current subhumanity and laugh or tormet me feel free too I deserve it for being subhuman filth

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
amazing body vs normal probably gets you like 2-3x the amount of girls so if ur a subhuman you ascend from subhuman to subhuman and without the personality you still won't hit a high percentages of lays but you do get more chances

on the other hand changing the area you live in can get you literally 100x the amount of chances to the point girls that barely even speak English are jealous and want to date you within weeks

FC8Lh2x.jpg

@onnysk
if u want to make fun of my current subhumanity and laugh or tormet me feel free too I deserve it for being subhuman filth

Natty?

• +1

FC8Lh2x.jpg

@onnysk

nah bro u look good
tren hard, eat clen and anavar give up

• +1
Skinny af guys can't become naturally jacked because of fucked thyroid hormones and average af test levels
Fucked thyroid hormones and average af test levels detected here then.

• JFL
  • +1

FC8Lh2x.jpg

@onnysk
How tall are you?

• +1

FC8Lh2x.jpg

@onnysk
You looked so good. How tall?

• +1
as everyone else who looks like that
I agree u look great just trying to show people that ur physique is 99.9 percent un attainbale for most

• +1
Women like muscle.

If you have the same model tier face they will prefer you with muscle over skinny.

If youre good looking but not chad you can legit get much more attention building up muscle.

And ofc you can build it natty. Dont listening to roidcels. It will take effort and self control tho.
And my face got better as I lost bodyfat too from liftingbtoo
Lol at natty lifting
Try natty lifting and see for youself

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and rockndogs
And my face got better as I lost bodyfat too from liftingbtoo

Try natty lifting and see for youself

jfl at the roid coppers

Imagine shrinking your balls and cock for 1 year of muscle jfl

• +1
I have anxiety when I think about myself at 30 looking 44 with a fat wife and 3 overweight kids and my wife's friends talking about muscular Chads behind my back whilst I wage slave stacking shelves in some second rate discount supermarket with low IQ immigrant curries like @Titbot and @TRUE_CEL
I'm high IQ but ok

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
I would like to preface by saying: face is the number one thing that attracts women, BUT a good body will exponentially make you more attractive to women.
———————————————————————

I’m not gonna sit here and post studies backing up things we already know so I’ll just jump into it:

Body is arguably one of the bigger multipliers to face.

A good body consists of:
not being a 20th percentile in frame and below

As long as your hips aren’t noticeably wide and your clavicles don’t make you look like a walking pencil, you have a good frame to gymmaxx.

Being big (not bloated big you 90iq turkey)= better, evolutionary speaking.
As we know, taller= better, bigger dick= better, why do we cope and draw the line there? I should make the point that when I say “big” I mean “muscular and lean”

This is what I’m talking about (all pics taken from r/nattyornot. the ONLY physique that users were iffy on is the first body, but he’s natty if he has top tier delt genetics) KEEP I MIND I BLURRED OUT FACES TO REMOVE ANY BIASES AND/OR HALO EFFECTS

View attachment 185216
View attachment 185217
View attachment 185218
View attachment 185219

They're all on steroids...

• +1
I would like to preface by saying: face is the number one thing that attracts women, BUT a good body will exponentially make you more attractive to women.
———————————————————————

I’m not gonna sit here and post studies backing up things we already know so I’ll just jump into it:

Body is arguably one of the bigger multipliers to face.

A good body consists of:
not being a 20th percentile in frame and below

As long as your hips aren’t noticeably wide and your clavicles don’t make you look like a walking pencil, you have a good frame to gymmaxx.

Being big (not bloated big you 90iq turkey)= better, evolutionary speaking.
As we know, taller= better, bigger dick= better, why do we cope and draw the line there? I should make the point that when I say “big” I mean “muscular and lean”

This is what I’m talking about (all pics taken from r/nattyornot. the ONLY physique that users were iffy on is the first body, but he’s natty if he has top tier delt genetics) KEEP I MIND I BLURRED OUT FACES TO REMOVE ANY BIASES AND/OR HALO EFFECTS

View attachment 185216
View attachment 185217
View attachment 185218
View attachment 185219

If you want to notice exponential boost in IOI’s and female validation, work out. Just ask @ZyzzReincarnate You don’t need to be a bloated toad and you don’t need to look like an amateur bodybuilder, but packing on some muscle and making your pecs big, shoulders wide, big arms, and a six pack will make your SMV sky rocket.

Here’s a little experience to everyone who leaves the house can do:
Next time you’re in the gym and you see a muscular guy, imagine him skinny. Visualize all his muscles gone. Skinny arms. Small chest. Narrower shoulders. Do this and he will probably look like average.

“B-but Jordan Barrett doesn’t have muscular body and he’s most attractive guy in the world. Do you know how many women are lined up to fuck him?”

giphy.gif

“Why work out when face is everything?” -unofficial Chico quote used by copers

giphy.gif

“I worked out for 2-3 years in high school but I didn’t get any attention from girls.” -22 year old coper

giphy.gif

“The only way to get a good body is to roid. Natty lifting a meme srs.”

giphy.gif

“Where are your progress pics?”

giphy.gif

GYMAXXING SHOULD BE A MUST FOR LOOKSMAXXING.
@Titbot @cocainecowboy @Gudru @jefferson
@Pietrosiek @LordNorwood @noped
@FatJattMofo @OwlGod @nattycel @CupOfCoffee @Julian @chadpreetinthemaking @Dyorotic2 @Deliciadecu
@Pu33 @PubertyMaxxer @her
You are not a looksmaxxer if you dont go to the gym tbh

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 2 others