Being a chad doesnt make you any happier

Actualized Human

Actualized Human

Iron
Having girls give you attention/sex and other men be competitive and hostile towards you isnt that much better than being an average mid dude. In terms of happiness you dont need looks to be happy and having a loving relationship and good mental health. Just because you are a depressed incel doesnt mean that when you become a chad youll be any happier

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
you’re so stupid oh my god

• +1
Reactions: Jaded, mike21, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
you’re so stupid oh my god
If you have girl attracted to you. You would know its overrated, girls just wanna take stuff from you, and being a player is a miserable faggot existence. Your just a depressed bitch who thinks looking pretty will make him happier

Ugly man coping right here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 64865
If you have girl attracted to you. You would know it’s overrated, girls just wanna take stuff from you, and being a player is a miserable faggot existence. Your just a depressed bitch who thinks looking pretty will make him happier
:soy:

Im speaking from experience. Being chad and being above average. You stupid faggot retard
So am I. Take your schizo pills so you can remember where you really are in life. No slayer thinks this way.

So am I. Take your schizo pills so you can remember where you really are in life. No slayer thinks this way.
What😂😂😂 then you dont know any slayers and you dont have real life experience. Fucking whores gets old real fast buddy. Promiscuous men are anxious fags

You think fucking pussy and leading a hedonistic lifestyle chasing pleasure will bring you happiness? You must be a insecure 15 year old. Because you have a lot of growing up to do. That shit doesnt mean shit.

In terms of happiness you dont need looks to be happy and having a loving relationship
Almost no wife would cheat on her succesful chad husband, but almost every wife would cuck her average joe husband when the opportunity is there

Then what are you doing on a looksmaxx forum? Why did you stumble here in the first place? Looks don't matter, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
ironically chad faces less competition because most males accept submission. The competitive bloodbath occurs between normies

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
47192.jpg