Bout to drink 6000mg of potassium, pray for me!

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
Binge ate a bunch of sodium, only way to keep my 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio is by chugging a bunch of Nosalt, hopefully it doesn’t kill me. If this is my last post, you know what happened.

• JFL
Reactions: thefinalresent, Deleted member 55512 and asdvek
gl

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
what a retard

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Chowdog
Binge ate a bunch of sodium, only way to keep my 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio is by chugging a bunch of Nosalt, hopefully it doesn’t kill me. If this is my last post, you know what happened.
That dosage is enough to cause cardiac arrest or a heart attack, if you're lucky. If you're unlucky it will cause hyperkalemia which can cause threatening cardiac arrhythmias, muscle weakness, or paralysis. (You survive and become a vegetable.) That is if you don't destroy your kidneys in the process first btw.

Such high quantities of basically any substance are fatal.

That dosage is enough to cause cardiac arrest or a heart attack, if you're lucky. If you're unlucky it will cause hyperkalemia which can cause threatening cardiac arrhythmias, muscle weakness, or paralysis. (You survive and become a vegetable.) That is if you don't destroy your kidneys in the process first btw.
@pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer
You don't need to tag those niggas to get a confirmation bruh, I've been here longer then most people on the forum, trust me nigga you are gonna die.

You don't need to tag those niggas to get a confirmation bruh, I've been here longer then most people on the forum, trust me nigga you are gonna die.
They’ve done this I’m pretty sure and they aren’t dead, also I do half of this dose every day and all I’ve had are palpitations, are you familiar with this substance?

They’ve done this I’m pretty sure and they aren’t dead, also I do half of this dose every day and all I’ve had are palpitations, are you familiar with this substance?
Potassium is a chemical element with the symbol K (from Neo-Latin kalium) and atomic number 191. It is a soft, silvery-white reactive metal of the alkali metal group.

Potassium is an essential mineral that is naturally present in many foods and available as a dietary supplement, it also plays a crucial role in the functioning of your heart, more specifically, it helps the electric signalling of your myocardium, which is the muscle that contracts and relaxes to pump blood into your heart and out to the rest of your body.

There is no RDA or RNI for this mineral. The recommended daily intake for the average adult is 4700 milligrams (mg)5. However, 1600 to 2000 mg daily may be adequate for some adults. If you're feeling palpitations it's A SIGN that there’s too much potassium in your blood, it can affect the muscles controlling your heart. This can lead to an irregular heart rate, where your heart rate is either too fast or too slow. This irregular heart rate can cause heart palpitations. In severe cases, or during long period of usage it can even lead to heart failure.

Potassium is a chemical element with the symbol K (from Neo-Latin kalium) and atomic number 191. It is a soft, silvery-white reactive metal of the alkali metal group.

Potassium is an essential mineral that is naturally present in many foods and available as a dietary supplement, it also plays a crucial role in the functioning of your heart, more specifically, it helps the electric signalling of your myocardium, which is the muscle that contracts and relaxes to pump blood into your heart and out to the rest of your body.

There is no RDA or RNI for this mineral. The recommended daily intake for the average adult is 4700 milligrams (mg)5. However, 1600 to 2000 mg daily may be adequate for some adults. If you're feeling palpitations it's A SIGN that there’s too much potassium in your blood, it can affect the muscles controlling your heart. This can lead to an irregular heart rate, where your heart rate is either too fast or too slow. This irregular heart rate can cause heart palpitations. In severe cases, or during long period of usage it can even lead to heart failure.
Nice copy and paste from a bloated Jew doctors website, so you have 0 experience with using potassium to debloat or salt substitutes in general and you are telling me and my niggas pneumo and pseudomaxxer that its gonna kill us basically.

Also what do you recommend I do instead to save myself from the slop I ate today.

Nice copy and paste from a bloated Jew doctors website, so you have 0 experience with using potassium to debloat or salt substitutes in general and you are telling me and my niggas pneumo and pseudomaxxer that its gonna kill us basically.
Nigga I wrote that shit based on medical studies I can provide sources, if you are ignorant enough to keep rejecting warning signs of your body literally telling you how that shit is affecting you then do it and die faggot like i fucking care, tried warning your stupid fucking ass tho.

Also what do you recommend I do instead to save myself from the slop I ate today.
To remove potassium you have to piss, either drink a SHIT ton of water to help your kidneys process the high intake or go to your pharmacy and buy diuretic pills, or so called water pills.

nigga I just drank 7mg and i’m good wtf you talking about lol

As long as you didnt inject it you might be okay because the intravenous lethal dose is like 35-40 mg

no you're not dumbass it's gonna kill you

Are you clinically retarded?