[Brag] IOIs at the beach and pool today despite scoliosis

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
This is proof that body is cope lol.

Im at the beach and Im tanmaxxed which also makes some of my acne go away and my hair look magestic.

Not only do I get smiles from everyone but even some dudes took a double take at my face. Not one person gave a shit about my body. No one even looked at it. In fact my sister complimented my abs and shoulder muscles (gymcelling)

At the pool this beautiful girl, absolute angel face, was with her two brothers probably, they looked the same and were small. Any ways she first catches my eyes when Im standing up with my shirt on. Then I take it off and expect her to be shewed off but just keeps looking even MORE (I guess 18.5" bidelt and wide ribcage do wonders). Even with my subhuman deformed ribcage she still looks. I was amazed. Then, when Im trying to tanmaxx even and laying down harder she s sitting on the edge of the pool watching her brothers, occasionally looking back at nothing really and sometimes making eye contact with me. Then, she puts on thigh out of the pool like shes posing, I take a glance over at her and she's smiling at me, with her thigh up, like she's modeling, and she SMILES. NIGGAS. SHE SMILES. :soy:

I havent gotten an IOI like that since, maybe Oct 2017 (before scoiliosis surgery that fucked me up) where this girl was leaning over the table to show her tits while she was talking to me. TWO WHOLE YEARS. The amount of Oxytocin I got from that one IOI alone was amazing. Imagine having a girlfriend. Thank you looksmax for all of your tips because I think theyre finally paying off (kow). My hairline is making a comeback and my acne is going away. Not to mention things like the neckpill and sleeppill and all the other fucking pills.

Bragging over. This post is bluepilled as fuck but I dont care. I wish I couldve said something to her but I couldnt because I didnt want my sister to see. :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
That’s nice bro

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
can u post pics of ur face?

what a fuken slayer

can u post pics of ur face?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 470, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
imagine if ur back was 6 inches longer

This is proof that body is cope lol.

Im at the beach and Im tanmaxxed which also makes some of my acne go away and my hair look magestic.

Not only do I get smiles from everyone but even some dudes took a double take at my face. Not one person gave a shit about my body. No one even looked at it. In fact my sister complimented my abs and shoulder muscles (gymcelling)

At the pool this beautiful girl, absolute angel face, was with her two brothers probably, they looked the same and were small. Any ways she first catches my eyes when Im standing up with my shirt on. Then I take it off and expect her to be shewed off but just keeps looking even MORE (I guess 18.5" bidelt and wide ribcage do wonders). Even with my subhuman deformed ribcage she still looks. I was amazed. Then, when Im trying to tanmaxx even and laying down harder she s sitting on the edge of the pool watching her brothers, occasionally looking back at nothing really and sometimes making eye contact with me. Then, she puts on thigh out of the pool like shes posing, I take a glance over at her and she's smiling at me, with her thigh up, like she's modeling, and she SMILES. NIGGAS. SHE SMILES. :soy:

I havent gotten an IOI like that since, maybe Oct 2017 (before scoiliosis surgery that fucked me up) where this girl was leaning over the table to show her tits while she was talking to me. TWO WHOLE YEARS. The amount of Oxytocin I got from that one IOI alone was amazing. Imagine having a girlfriend. Thank you looksmax for all of your tips because I think theyre finally paying off (kow). My hairline is making a comeback and my acne is going away. Not to mention things like the neckpill and sleeppill and all the other fucking pills.

Bragging over. This post is bluepilled as fuck but I dont care. I wish I couldve said something to her but I couldnt because I didnt want my sister to see. :bluepill:
Proof scoliosis is mental issue, I have one too but nice

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and xom
Proof scoliosis is mental issue, I have one too but nice

alright this was a veyr retarded response fatman, i usually cheer 4 u but kill urself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 6 others
I doubt it, I remember i saw some body pics of you and you legit looked like E.T. , she was probably just being nice.

Do you look better now??

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Proof that personality is the most important thing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
How is this proof body is cope? You look like a fucking cancer patient JFL at this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 712127, adrianolm, Alexanderr and 1 other person
How is this proof body is cope? You look like a fucking cancer patient JFL at this thread
Did you end up finding out the subhuman who snitched to your teacher in class bro?

coping harder than fatmanO,only IOI is p in v,you will die a virgin.No girl wants a Mr burns looking nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Pendejo
Face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and androidcel