Bulking is an excuse to eat like a fat landwhale and tell yourself you are disciplined and doing well. Dont fall for it

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze
Its the truth. Anything more than a very small surplus (if you already are 15% bodyfat or below) is nothing but an excuse to get fat and eat whatever you want and still tell yourself you are doing the right thing.

But bro i look bigger in a shirt and i squat more than the ripped guys who actually get girls. Shredded guys are so small man :soy::soy:

Fat Oskar

I've been following mark rippletoe, jason blaha and the other perma bulkers. My legs are getting huge bro! All those ripped guys with chicken legs are pathetic.
If i just get to a 500 pound squat i will look like huge man :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Gaia262, Agendum and 11 others
We'll just don't dirty bulk then. Also the first guy you posted did a good transformation on calisthenics only and literally has the same take. How things like SS are a meme to get you fat as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
But bro, how else do I attract other males???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
I'm just doing it to get as big as possible and pubertymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and ropemaxx
bulking felt amazing when you were a small guy all your life and all of the sudden you're the strongest guy in the gym, wear xls and xxls (that are tight around your shoulders) and weigh over 200lb

but I agree for face <15percent bf is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4332, ropemaxx and 1 other person
Im assuming bulking must have some advantages to it. Its bad for aesthetics but if you want to build raw power surely bulking is the way to do this. Most strongmen/powerlifters look like they are heavy bulkers/fat.

• +1
bulking felt amazing when you were a small guy all your life and all of the sudden you're the strongest guy in the gym, wear xls and xxls (that are tight around your shoulders) and weigh over 200lb

but I agree for face <15percent bf is ideal
"strongest"
more like an estrogen factory

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
"strongest"
more like an estrogen factory
I saw my abs at all time, I'd say I was at 20percent bf maybe at most, which is still too much I agree, and indeed I felt much better when I lost 10kg

I saw my abs at all time, I'd say I was at 20percent bf maybe at most, which is still too much I agree, and indeed I felt much better when I lost 10kg
You cant see your abs at 20%. You were probably overestimating your body fat then

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7901
just become an estrogen factory bro! women love it! just be fat for 6 months and then stop gaining muscle because you starve yourself again and again!

• +1
just become an estrogen factory bro! women love it! just be fat for 6 months and then stop gaining muscle because you starve yourself again and again!
The sad part is the cutting phase never come for those perma bulkers.
They enjoy the bulking ride too much. For 90% of the population, getting shredded is hard as fuck.
Being lean is much more rare than having muscle.

Building muscle is fun. Going to the gym is fun. Starving yourself is mentally draining and hard. Its easy to give up to excuses like "i prefer myself at 15% bodyfat" "shredded guys are so skinny"

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7901
jfl bulking and cutting cycles work

but if you want to be a skinnyfat twink go for it

You cant see your abs at 20%. You were probably overestimating your body fat then
strongmen at weights between 150kg-200kg have visible abs usually

sure they have gigantic frames, but they're also at 20percent bf or above

when you lift heavy weight, your midsection grows to support the weight, I'd say the biggest abs you get from deadlifting

its definitely possible to have visible abs at 20percent bf, also usually bf is not evenly distributed, so my legs were definitely over 20, top of the abs maybe less

• +1
Agree. Bulking is a meme even if you're "strength training". You can get heavier while staying at the same bf% if you train right and don't eat in too much of a surplus.

Remember, a 155lbs 14%bf guy still technically has less total bodyfat than a 165lbs 14%bf guy.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, ropemaxx and Deleted member 7901
Best post I’ve ever seen on the site
@mods u know what to do

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx and Deleted member 7901
The sad part is the cutting phase never come for those perma bulkers.
They enjoy the bulking ride too much. For 90% of the population, getting shredded is hard as fuck.
Being lean is much more rare than having muscle.

Building muscle is fun. Going to the gym is fun. Starving yourself is mentally draining and hard. Its easy to give up to excuses like "i prefer myself at 15% bodyfat" "shredded guys are so skinny"
100% this
many people fall for the bulking mentality and never come back, the thing is that people only see the short-term boost,
you will have to cut at one point or another which will slow down your gains, and you will also never look like your 100%
while with maintenance you always look optimal and your muscle growth is stable, also changing bf% always is probably not very healthy, basically at the end of the day, you will have the same muscle and will always be your optimal %

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ropemaxx
jfl bulking and cutting cycles work

but if you want to be a skinnyfat twink go for it

when you lift heavy weight, your midsection grows to support the weight, I'd say the biggest abs you get from deadlifting

its definitely possible to have visible abs at 20percent bf, also usually bf is not evenly distributed, so my legs were definitely over 20, top of the abs maybe less
You don't have strongmen's muscles also it doesn't, jfl how do you end up skinnyfat while having a normal life and active life?

• +1
if you want to look good, you dont need to bulk

if you are a bodybuilder and want to achieve maximum muscle mass while on insulin and gh, bulking is a tried and proven method to gain muscle, literally every olympia contestant (in the open class) is doing it, bulking is not a "meme" just because it doesnt work for you

• JFL
No they dont. They are also on insane amounts of steroids. Imagine thinking you can have abs at 150-200kg naturally.

Factually wrong. Nothing but propaganda from the lazy compound only community. Yes your abs can grow decently from deadlifts if you have great genetics.
For the absolute majority of people, directly isolating their abs is 100% neccesery. Naturals with the biggest abs are guys who train them directly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
if you want to look good, you dont need to bulk

if you are a bodybuilder and want to achieve maximum muscle mass while on insulin and gh, bulking is a tried and proven method to gain muscle, literally every olympia contestant (in the open class) is doing it, bulking is not a "meme" just because it doesnt work for you
bro are we talking about steroid users now? smh
steroids make everything possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
No they dont. They are also on insane amounts of steroids. Imagine thinking you can have abs at 150-200kg naturally.

Factually wrong. Nothing but propaganda from the lazy compound only community. Yes your abs can grow decently from deadlifts if you have great genetics.
For the absolute majority of people, directly isolating their abs is 100% neccesery. Naturals with the biggest abs are guys who train them directly
what are your measurements and what are your strengthlevels bro?:)

I doubt I need to learn anything from you jfl

my abs grew from doing deadlifts and shrugs, and big abs are not a good thing so why tf would you isolate it

Agree. Bulking is a meme even if you're "strength training". You can get heavier while staying at the same bf% if you train right and don't eat in too much of a surplus.

Remember, a 155lbs 14%bf guy still technically has less total bodyfat than a 165lbs 14%bf guy.
Based. You are also living proof that you can be strong while still staying around 15% bodyfat while being natural
So being a fat fuck is not even an excuse if you wanna be strong. Also relative strength matters is more impressive anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
what are your measurements and what are your strengthlevels bro?:)

I doubt I need to learn anything from you jfl

my abs grew from doing deadlifts and shrugs, and big abs are not a good thing so why tf would you isolate it
bro you think strongmen at 200 kilos have abs, that says all i have to know about you.
you also admit to being 20% bodyfat and wearing XXL t shirts

I can promise you no natural in history looks good wearing XXL t-shirts.
its funny the first thing you mention to prove your point is guys who are insane amount of drugs. are you even natural?
you can go and drink mark rippletoes gallon of cum a day

Would you say this is 20 percent bodyfat?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201120-163436_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20201120-163436_YouTube.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 50
When you are roiding you just can't afford to waste potential due to a few kcals, so you got to eat in a sizeable surpluss even if you gain too much fat.
I dropped 3kgs this month, fat flies when on HGH, salbutamol+caffeine, i don't care about fat anymore, im losing fat and increasing muscle/strength. JFL at not lifting enhanced, even if its just ventolin+caffeine 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, im never going back to being a stinking natty.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I dont know if some of you have shit genetics or what, but i can literally eat around maintenance, hit my weight in grams of protein, and lift, and i gain muscle, while slowly raising my caloric intake with my rising maintenance i get with the muscle gain. Guess what? I keep abs the whole way and a sharp jawline. That's common sense for you. Enjoy your man tits.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, ropemaxx and Soalian
When you are roiding you just can't afford to waste potential due to a few kcals, so you got to eat in a sizeable surpluss even if you gain too much fat.
I dropped 3kgs this month, fat flies when on HGH, salbutamol+caffeine, i don't care about fat anymore, im losing fat and increasing muscle/strength. JFL at not lifting enhanced, even if its just ventolin+caffeine 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, im never going back to being a stinking natty.
Yeah all those roided ventolincels out there

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I dont know if some of you have shit genetics or what, but i can literally eat around maintenance, hit my weight in grams of protein, and lift, and i gain muscle, while slowly raising my caloric intake with my rising maintenance i get with the muscle gain. Guess what? I keep abs the whole way and a sharp jawline. That's common sense for you. Enjoy your man tits.
Heee no, life would be too easy

I agree tbh i Just eat alot of bad food now and Just say "bulking" but atleast i stopped drinking so i safe some calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Its the truth. Anything more than a very small surplus (if you already are 15% bodyfat or below) is nothing but an excuse to get fat and eat whatever you want and still tell yourself you are doing the right thing.

But bro i look bigger in a shirt and i squat more than the ripped guys who actually get girls. Shredded guys are so small man :soy::soy:

View attachment 816132
View attachment 816135
I've been following mark rippletoe, jason blaha and the other perma bulkers. My legs are getting huge bro! All those ripped guys with chicken legs are pathetic.
If i just get to a 500 pound squat i will look like huge man :soy::soy:
Only Chad can bulk and acquire lean mass, the rest of us low T cels must have strict diet year round to be semi lean

I made the mistake of dirty bulking years ago and I never stopped. Once you break your discipline e it’s hard to get it back, especially when you don’t get any external validation or encouragement as an Incel.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and ropemaxx