Can someone post HTN,and Chadlites?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
Like how do they look irl?
Can you have failos as an chadlite, given you have good halos?
LIKE let's say you have a average jaw, and hooded eyes with good support?
Can you slay as an High Tier Normie given you have halos THAT ARE Not in the face? Say you have an high iq, or big dick or a an expert in a niche (goes with high iq but didn't care)

no

• WTF
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
HTN = two good traits (good jaw || height or frame || eye area) etc
Chadlite = 3 good traits or 2 but one very good

IMO

IMO
but can the halos be not in the face for a chadlite?
like lets say good eyes, no big failos,and good body and big dick?

but can the halos be not in the face for a chadlite?
like lets say good eyes, no big failos,and good body and big dick?
I'm quite sure the terms htn, chadlite becky chad etc are based on looks alone, especially on the psl scale.

31E46F8B 56E5 4E26 B7EE B9225048CF40

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 6400 and Abominari
Have you ever posted your pic here? Whats your psl, or biggest failo and hailo on face?
lol he will be fucked if he posts him 11yr old face here

Have you ever posted your pic here? Whats your psl, or biggest failo and hailo on face?
never posted my face, but i know my failos
biggest failos are: nw2, big forehead, big nose, average jaw
hailos: realy good eye area,high cheekbones, good zygos, good mouth area, perfect 3rds

still not 11 tho

This could be due to focal length if taking selfie

You have no problem then, you can fix jaw with surgery
ofc i can, but theflaws realy fuck with the harmony.
i would say 4psl, with halo being eyes.

too fucking bad bitches dont care about body and will only see dick when my face is alright
I NEED TO DICKMAXX ASAP

How old are you?
19, about to turn 20, only 1 lay, not khhv

i agree 100% with the blackpill, d ont get me wrong, but i should have more slays then ihave right now.
non nt = DEATH

• +1
Reactions: malignant
well I have 0
what are ur stats? are u from the states?
you cant compare hypergamy in the states with DE(bavaria,based, where i amfrom)
its not as rampant.
srs

5'10, thin wrists, thin and long neck (biggest failo imho), weak frame. Face would be okay but I have this weird half asian pheno.
i feel u
my parents are from ukraine, so im hohol xd

i didnt put all my failos and hailos in the message above
one more failo that i have is this very light "yellow"-skin undertone, you know what im talking about
dont get me wrong, i totally pass as white, because well, i am
but that can truly fail someone

We might have simillar pheno, Im not asian in a sense of east like korea or china but very west, think south russian/kazach/azerbaj.? Asian like this area
yea definitelly, i think kazakh
i have the same pheno like this bitch, same hair color, same skintone, but a little lighter:
normal light:

indoors (failo):

same hair color
me too, but my hair is a lot more asian

do you have strong zygos/sloped forehead by any chance?

gimmie a sec, I had a good pic of this classic south russian mongrel face

definitelly not slopped forehead, sadly
but strong zygos, cheekbones for sure
bonestructurewise i look very caucasian
its just this stupid fucking yellow skin thone that makes me vent

wtf how is sloped forehead a good thing? Mine is super sloped, I have to hide it with a fringe so I dont look retarded.

I found the actor:
View attachment 567309 View attachment 567310 View attachment 567311

Also chcek out this thread of mine and this pheno:

slooped head is better then a straight one, looks less feminine
i see the pic, theres definitelly some kazakh/tatar in me imo, but notenough that i will be mongoloid^^
will post pics of mew when i was young when im off the pc

1D0E2319 691C 4B70 B420 BB257D3E3234 htn 65F96559 1815 4189 A7F7 9B9DA6C55277 Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 8064

IMO
For my case in this it would be
1 very good: Jaw
4 good: Hair, Height, cheekbones, and harmony
That doesn't make a Chad (I'm Chadlite) or anything, but I actually agree with this. I still have flaws that bring me down like UEE and nose

bist du das rechts? chad imo du bist hier auf der falschen webside xd
Dude on the left is a high tier Chadlite bordering on Chad. Not the best example of regular Chadlite.

• +1
High Tier Normie.
(Thomas Brodie-Sangster.) Generally a softmaxxed normie (style, gym, skin) or a slob with good genetics (slobs could ascend to chadlite+ if softmaxxed). Requires a 5/10 face. IRL 6/10

Chadlite
(Dylan Sprouse, however this guy is bordering on chad). Requires somewhat decent genetics. You can have falios as a chadlite (hence why they are chadlites and not chads or giga chads), but their falios will be minor. However I think you can be a manlet (No shorter then 5ft 5) and be a chadlite if your face is good enough. Dlyan sprouses main falios are average harmony and a mediocore eye area. IRL 7/10

Both of these guys are statusmaxxed so they would mog their male looksmatch IRL.

High tier normies dont need their face to halo them to "slay", however their face needs to be alteast 5/10. However I have seen an example of a guy with a melting face covered in ance with a GF who supposedly gets some attention off females. He is NTmaxxed and is 6ft 1. BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL.

High IQ and expert in a niche are turbo cope. No female is getting wet other a high IQ subhuman who is a rubicks cube speedrunner. Big dick can work but you have to be attractive enough to make a female want to fuck u.

• +1
High Tier Normie. View attachment 567375 (Thomas Brodie-Sangster.) Generally a softmaxxed normie (style, gym, skin) or a slob with good genetics (slobs could ascend to chadlite+ if softmaxxed). Requires a 5/10 face. IRL 6/10

Chadlite View attachment 567392 (Dylan Sprouse, however this guy is bordering on chad). Requires somewhat decent genetics. You can have falios as a chadlite (hence why they are chadlites and not chads or giga chads), but their falios will be minor. However I think you can be a manlet (No shorter then 5ft 5) and be a chadlite if your face is good enough. Dlyan sprouses main falios are average harmony and a mediocore eye area. IRL 7/10

Both of these guys are statusmaxxed so they would mog their male looksmatch IRL.

High tier normies dont need their face to halo them to "slay", however their face needs to be alteast 5/10. However I have seen an example of a guy with a melting face covered in ance with a GF who supposedly gets some attention off females. He is NTmaxxed and is 6ft 1. BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL.

High IQ and expert in a niche are turbo cope. No female is getting wet other a high IQ subhuman who is a rubicks cube speedrunner. Big dick can work but you have to be attractive enough to make a female want to fuck u.
Good post, keep it up!

HowAmIAlive123 out