Can you say it’s over if you never tried

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
Basically title

I have never tried to approach a female to get into a relationship mainly because I’m a massive fucking mentalcel and only a MTN at best in looks. I’m also 6’3 in height. I’ve started the think it’s over because I’m too high inhib to even approach girls. Should I at least try a few times before I give up and rot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Hernan, LooksThinker and 1 other person
MTN and 6'3 and an incel LOL

Social media really made Gen Z boys autistic

Unlearn the bullshit. Detox. Read or listen to Mark Manson the subtle art of not giving a fuck, mend your neurotransmittors, get in the gym, join social clubs, mingle, build neurotypicality, girls will approach you. TRUST ME. Average looking and 6'3? Lmao. Once you do all this birds will flock to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 28541, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
If you a mentalcel just stop using internet for socializing, it's what's holding you back. All mentalcels I've ever talked to are chronically online.

Once you scratch off the internet you'll sit there in your room bored as fuck and wish you had somebody to talk to, it'll push you to actually try to socialize IRL.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
6'3 mtn and a mentalcel
go outside and socialize brah thats crazy
I give up and rot?
and dont ever give up. 1 girl dont represent a million

If you a mentalcel just stop using internet for socializing, it's what's holding you back. All mentalcels I've ever talked to are chronically online.

Once you scratch off the internet you'll sit there in your room bored as fuck and wish you had somebody to talk to, it'll push you to actually try to socialize IRL.
The few times I have tried to talk to normies I always end up cringing inside as I have grown tired and annoyed talking about the same “NT” shit

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

The internet, especially now a days and especially sites like this and overall social media are like constantly starring into the abys. The meaningless abys. Which is needed, but not to this extreme.

The few times I have tried to talk to normies I always end up cringing inside as I have grown tired and annoyed talking about the same “NT” shit

What are you into???

Philosophy and shit? Tell me. So I understand. If your interests are not generic, what are they?

What are you into???

Philosophy and shit? Tell me. So I understand. If your interests are not generic, what are they?
Complete aspie stuff. Mostly nerd shit in terms of hobby’s but I also enjoy studying history so that lead me to dabble in some philosophy.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Stop taking yourself so serious, what's wrong with shooting the shit about dumb shit?

If your 6’3 MTN and incel then u must be a mentalcel that’s the only explanation for your inceldom

You do realise I was repeating back what the OP was saying and it's he that is 6'3, MTN and an incel.

Do I look 6'3 in my profile picture?

You know why you're an incel right? You personally? You're fucking dumb.

Complete aspie stuff. Mostly nerd shit in terms of hobby’s but I also enjoy studying history so that lead me to dabble in some philosophy.

Then find girls with similar interests online, by refining your search? Or heading into history forums or shit.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Then find girls with similar interests online, by refining your search? Or heading into history forums or shit.
Trust me there is no way in hell you will find anything above a ltb in those circles. To find women of any good quality you need to be into NT shit at least to some extent which is why I have started to try acting more “normal” when talking with these people although I swear to god gen z NT speak is the most retarted braindead shit I have heard in years. I’m not trying to come off like I hate slang but man I think everyone can agree that the current gen z stuff makes you want to pull your hair out JFL.

over for your face if youre incel with 6'3 height

over for your face if youre incel with 6'3 height
It’s probably average at best on a good day but I have never been bullied or looked at in a disgusted way so it’s fair to say it’s not truecel tier either.

It’s probably average at best on a good day but I have never been bullied or looked at in a disgusted way so it’s fair to say it’s not truecel tier either.
post face

Trust me there is no way in hell you will find anything above a ltb in those circles. To find women of any good quality you need to be into NT shit at least to some extent which is why I have started to try acting more “normal” when talking with these people although I swear to god gen z NT speak is the most retarted braindead shit I have heard in years. I’m not trying to come off like I hate slang but man I think everyone can agree that the current gen z stuff makes you want to pull your hair out JFL.

You're wrong. There are mid looking and even good looking intellectual girls. You just don't give a shit to search.

Millennials have NT speak too, but yes I agree Gen Z slang is gay. 'Bet, finna, riz, woke' all this gay punchable shit is insufferable.

You just need to search in the really niche areas. If you even mildly use your initiative, trust me, with how wide the internet is, you will find suitiers.

Go here and find a club that is history, philosophy or whatever other intellectual topic you are down with. Go through the pictures they post from the meetups they've had and ensure there are girls at the meetups.

Do that right now. Don't post another post.

same happens to me but im 6'2. physically its not over but mentally im cooked :forcedsmile:

I could be a slayer and even Chad-tier looksmaxxed but I'm Non-NT by nature.

So, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: warhammercel
Basically title

I have never tried to approach a female to get into a relationship mainly because I’m a massive fucking mentalcel and only a MTN at best in looks. I’m also 6’3 in height. I’ve started the think it’s over because I’m too high inhib to even approach girls. Should I at least try a few times before I give up and rot?
a girl came up to me to ask for my snap and i couldnt make eye contact i kept trying to look at her and my body was tweaking trying to look away will doing drugs fix this? @MakinItHappen @moggerofmoggers @4lt.Real

Last edited: