Chad has it easy.

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
When I used my own pictures, I would never get more than "3+ likes" to show up. If I did match, it was with fatties/nigresses/liberal whackos.

However, when I use Chad account, I match, say autistic things just to prove the whores will still answer because looksmaxxed, then setup stand-up dates I will never be able to attend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181208-045248__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20181208-045248__01.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20181208-045234.jpg
    Screenshot_20181208-045234.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 111
  • +1
Reactions: hatER and Swagwaffle
Fire is hot.

Just be narrow skulled swedish gymcel youtuber theory.

No shit sherlock

Stop the cope he isnt a chad + you played with the settings. Changed gender to female and "interested in men".

No way this guy get so many matches lmao, ogre.

Furthermore, this does not look like a woman even though it is blurred:
d4c1777bc17e88d29f0fad6c249b3273.png

i agree with above, this guy is ugly and disgusting as fuck lol

only big biceps wont make you slay

i agree with above, this guy is ugly and disgusting as fuck lol

only big biceps wont make you slay

He is attractive and maskulin. And attractive and masculin>pretty boy

Chad does have it easy but this guy is not Chad

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Give me the pics and bio u used OP. Please.

I can’t get any matches as a Chadfish

Good work boyo.
Some advice: get snapchat++ (it enabled you to send snaps to whores from your camera roll but then edit it to make it look like a real sc) so you can rip off images from chad's instagram and get nudes on sc in return
Make sure to lawyermaxx when you stand them up (had a bit of problem myself with this but all good now, lawyers step in and cops are left with their cocks in their hands, and the roasties taking to social media to complain about men these days)

Snow is cold

Use Andre Hamman or any big model but change location to any shithole in latin america/middle east/southern africa/south east asia/eatern europe where they won't be recognised

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Use Andre Hamman or any big model but change location to any shithole in latin america/middle east/southern africa/south east asia/eatern europe where they won't be recognised
But I want to lure American girls

Stop the cope he isnt a chad + you played with the settings. Changed gender to female and "interested in men".

No way this guy get so many matches lmao, ogre.

Furthermore, this does not look like a woman even though it is blurred:
d4c1777bc17e88d29f0fad6c249b3273.png
Bro, I've been using this guys pics for awhile. I've only recently added the " interest in male" thing once I found out I can use it to boost my rating for when I swap out Chad pics with mine in a couple months.
Even before I did that, this guy still got a shit load of likes and matches.

@Nibba

• +1

If you search "Marcus Folin bodybuilding.com" you may find his pictures from when he had short hair and can use those.

• +1
Yeah. He probably set his tinder in interested in men and women.
Everyone can do that and get matches, when I did that 2 years ago I swiped right on anyone and I matched like 200 people, only 2-3 of them were women...

stacie has it easy my profile pic was even used

Yeah. He probably set his tinder in interested in men and women.
Everyone can do that and get matches, when I did that 2 years ago I swiped right on anyone and I matched like 200 people, only 2-3 of them were women...
Maybe you should read my reply to @theropeking, because it applies to you as well.

Maybe you should read my reply to @theropeking, because it applies to you as well.
I could easily get to 99+ likes it if I'd swiped on men and I'm 4/10... What is the point of this post?

jfl at calling an eyecel Chad