Chico is a retarded and dumb looking (almost ugly) wimp

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
This boneless cuck can't even form a sentence in English. His English is disgusting. It hurt my ears everytime I heard him say like. Like, like, like after every second word. Not only is his English shit but he also has an awful parasite phrase. Not to mention how horrendous his facial expressions are. Whenever he does them he looks like he just overdosed on soy. Why the fuck does he move his eyebrows like that (attached image). Who tf even does that. This wimp is also boneless af. He was always like that. He was never top tier handsome. The only people on here who like him are faggots. He doesn't look masculine (almost femboy, he's Polish after all), so incels with gay tendencies find him SEXUALLY attractive because of that. Whereas, Sean is manly and we're not attracted to him, unlike chico fanboys. People who like him admire him for his looks, the difference is massive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_180200_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_180200_TikTok.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Axii, mid, bleachmaxxer69 and 30 others
Barret >

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, urielRanhel, aleksander and 10 others
He was never top tier handsome. The only people on here who like him are faggots. He doesn't look masculine (almost femboy, he's Polish after all), so incels with gay tendencies find him SEXUALLY attractive because of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Awan
height + big skull = hard to lose

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Egyptianmogger

agepill got his boneless ass harder than ever

• +1
Reactions: mid and i_love_roosters

de poot mogs to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, bululu_87, greywind and 21 others
Let me hear you try and speak portuguese you dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zubin, XtrovertNTnormalfag, princeofpeace and 12 others
This boneless cuck can't even form a sentence in English. His English is disgusting. It hurt my ears everytime I heard him say like. Like, like, like after every second word. Not only is his English shit but he also has an awful parasite phrase. Not to mention how horrendous his facial expressions are. Whenever he does them he looks like he just overdosed on soy. Why the fuck does he move his eyebrows like that (attached image). Who tf even does that. This wimp is also boneless af. He was always like that. He was never top tier handsome. The only people on here who like him are faggots. He doesn't look masculine (almost femboy, he's Polish after all), so incels with gay tendencies find him SEXUALLY attractive because of that. Whereas, Sean is manly and we're not attracted to him, unlike chico fanboys. People who like him admire him for his looks, the difference is massive.
my honest reaction to that information

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 52905 and 1 other person
He is only popular on tiktok because that app prefers feminine men. Prime Chico was good looking but he is aging like shit doesn't even take care of himself. Also who gives a fuck about his accent being monolingual is for retards.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, CristianT, aleksander and 6 others
Jordan is better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
vito basso mogs

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
polish are always cancer femboys

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, HitAndRun and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, proxyy, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Who would have guessed that a frauded, make up abuser, fully softmaxxed and produced by professionals in perfect angles for the camera, and at his prime, wouldnt look like that idealized version of him 24/7 at 32 yo, talking in motion at an amateur podcast, jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Thebbcmaxxer, !MagicMan777 and 1 other person
Who would have guessed that a frauded, make up abuser, fully softmaxxed and produced by professionals in perfect angles for the camera, and at his prime, wouldnt look like that idealized version of him 24/7 at 32 yo, talking in motion at an amateur podcast, jfl
Sean did just that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Axii and chicoperuanowski
alessandro forever :love:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 51465
Sean did just that jfl
sean is not a pretty boy (wich due to lack of bones is way fragile in pics) and aged way better, most of chico obsession came from pics like this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Holy shit this thread is full of faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61588
Ronaldinho is nowhere near the GOAT conversation, but like Chico he had 2 good years at his peak where he was unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i saw someone on tiktok saying chico mogs gandy, hexum, alfredo hernandez and other psl gods jfl

cope
Faggot

• +1
  • +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_014044_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_014044_Chrome.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 45811
*faceless*
Cope harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 45811
Fuckkk my nct is so brutal
Kys for sending that

''look-maxxing'' ''mog community''

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
keep yappin brah

brutal agepill. thats all

@wollet2 he just looks like a regular guy who looks good tbh, there are many of such guys IRL.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Its over if you make up objective factors so you can objectively rate but those objective factors are based on made up things. Some people just look fine theres no reason for it

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
@wollet2 he just looks like a regular guy who looks good tbh, there are many of such guys IRL.
yeah and tall with big skull. he looks like the average grown good looking man that gets women

• +1
Reactions: Crusile