Chico is a retarded and dumb looking (almost ugly) wimp

Its over if you make up objective factors so you can objectively rate but those objective factors are based on made up things. Some people just look fine theres no reason for it
lol look at this thread
i dont know where to begin why it feels wrong/useless to post all this

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
lol look at this thread
i dont know where to begin why it feels wrong/useless to post all this
@Crusile
one guy said this

"SMV is king water

HTN + Tall + Gymmaxed is safest option

Rhinoplasty + Leg Lenghtening will help me achieve this maybe an hairline lowering too"

i caged bro

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
This boneless cuck can't even form a sentence in English. His English is disgusting. It hurt my ears everytime I heard him say like. Like, like, like after every second word. Not only is his English shit but he also has an awful parasite phrase. Not to mention how horrendous his facial expressions are. Whenever he does them he looks like he just overdosed on soy. Why the fuck does he move his eyebrows like that (attached image). Who tf even does that. This wimp is also boneless af. He was always like that. He was never top tier handsome. The only people on here who like him are faggots. He doesn't look masculine (almost femboy, he's Polish after all), so incels with gay tendencies find him SEXUALLY attractive because of that. Whereas, Sean is manly and we're not attracted to him, unlike chico fanboys. People who like him admire him for his looks, the difference is massive.
one of the most highly paid male models in the world btw

yeah those brows are kinda weird indeed 😌

Dude has been working abroad it's been 10 years and still hasn't mastered english language, OP is right, most of models are just below average IQ and have successful lives because they were lucky enough to be picked by a middle aged flamboyant-looking agent at the time they were 15

This boneless cuck can't even form a sentence in English. His English is disgusting. It hurt my ears everytime I heard him say like. Like, like, like after every second word. Not only is his English shit but he also has an awful parasite phrase. Not to mention how horrendous his facial expressions are. Whenever he does them he looks like he just overdosed on soy. Why the fuck does he move his eyebrows like that (attached image). Who tf even does that. This wimp is also boneless af. He was always like that. He was never top tier handsome. The only people on here who like him are faggots. He doesn't look masculine (almost femboy, he's Polish after all), so incels with gay tendencies find him SEXUALLY attractive because of that. Whereas, Sean is manly and we're not attracted to him, unlike chico fanboys. People who like him admire him for his looks, the difference is massive.
ah yes

chico is ugly

proportions>bones in this case, not to mention 6’2”

Chico is htn

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
The thing is, he needs English but I don't need Portuguese
his English is excellent lmao. youre just biased because your pea brain cant get over the fact that hes speaking perfect English, just wth an accent.

so you automatically think its "bad" English in general.

clown.

his English is excellent lmao. youre just biased because your pea brain cant get over the fact that hes speaking perfect English, just wth an accent.

so you automatically think its "bad" English in general.

clown.
You're his English teacher shilling from an alt

• +1
Reactions: Axii
No one cares about chico faggot

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Looks 25-35% chink.

Images 11

I’ve had women over 25 whom I’m friends with say he is very feminine looking which they don’t like. I understand what they are trying to say, I think he could look a lot more masculine when it comes to his face.

I’ve had women over 25 whom I’m friends with say he is very feminine looking which they don’t like. I understand what they are trying to say, I think he could look a lot more masculine when it comes to his face.
Bitches just want Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Axii