Destroying the med cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and LordGodcat
this thread is fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3962
I am med (born and raised and both parents are). But i feel my skin is too white for med lol.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2227
Another color coper im guessing
Another shitskin user who is coping.

What guy would a woman rather pick:

054E707E 9046 4486 A763 0DC9518FBF57

7C261EB6 76F4 4510 AD8A F8C1B22DCCF8

bottom dude got 100+ likes in 30 mins which is a record

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, mido the slayer and 1 other person
keep coping these niggas can guess race with a 67% accuracy based on craniometrics

"The present study attempts to illustrate sexual dimorphism and populational differences from skeletal samples collected from American populations representing Caucasian and Negroid descent during the last two centuries. "

No shit caucasoids and negroids have different skulls, that's literally what I said. There are multiple races within the caucasoid skull type, in fact, every single person in the pictures in the OP fall within that classification. I'm not coping, I'm saying that most of these racial differences in the OP ("med" vs not) are based on subtle features not the skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 2227
thom doesnt even have ideal coloring though
wtf,

but my point is that his coloring doesn't failo him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
thats the best looking curry ive ever seen tbh. would be a mogger if 6'5" with good frame. might even barely overcome ethnic failo.
Still utterly invisible to women. his skin is too dark and it failos him despise having .1% boys and eye color.

"The present study attempts to illustrate sexual dimorphism and populational differences from skeletal samples collected from American populations representing Caucasian and Negroid descent during the last two centuries. "

No shit caucasoids and negroids have different skulls, that's literally what I said. There are multiple races within the caucasoid skull type, in fact, every single person in the pictures in the OP fall within that classification. I'm not coping, I'm saying that most of these racial differences in the OP ("med" vs not) are based on subtle features not the skull shape.
no hindu can be med it is what it is that is the point of the post not making distinguishments from caucasiods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Still utterly invisible to women. his skin is too dark and it failos him despise having .1% boys and eye color.
he could BBC maxx tbh, shave, give him dreads, clav lengthining and leg lengthening+roids + fashionmaxxed he would be able to fuck. but yeah bottom guy is on another plane of mogsistance

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Dark skin contrast with his mogger blue eyes = slayer tbh

Looksmax has an influx of coping curries. They didn’t fully swallow the racepill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, mido the slayer and LordGodcat
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
no hindu can be med it is what it is that is the point of the post not making distinguishments from caucasiods.

I never said hindus can be med jfl. I've been saying this whole time that every single "med-claiming" nigga looks their own race. Salludon, Roshan, etc all look fucking indian not med, but saying that it's due to cranial measurements is untrue. There are too many subtle soft tissue landmarks/coloring differences to truly look another race, and "good coloring" exists within every race so it doesn't even really matter.

In the study you just linked, you're once again comparing groups of different whole racial types. In fact, it works the opposite as the differences found in groups with significant non-Caucasian admixture have differences that completely modifiable (on a skeletal basis).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3962
I never said hindus can be med jfl. I've been saying this whole time that every single "med-claiming" nigga looks their own race. Salludon, Roshan, etc all look fucking indian not med, but saying that it's due to cranial measurements is untrue. There are too many subtle soft tissue landmarks/coloring differences to truly look another race, and "good coloring" exists within every race so it doesn't even really matter.

In the study you just linked, you're once again comparing groups of different whole racial types. In fact, it works the opposite as the differences found in groups with significant non-Caucasian admixture have differences that completely modifiable (on a skeletal basis).
My point is they will never look med and its not just down to soft tissue coloring but even skull differences within race.

• +1
My point is they will never look med and its not just down to soft tissue coloring but even skull differences within race.

Well, I don't disagree but the belief that I take is: they will never look med due to soft tissue and coloring aspects that are impossible to change (even through surgery). Which I guess has the same resulting outcome lol.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 2227
Are you a retard by chance?

He looks black to me. Not Indian. What the fuck are you trying to say
Wow I see that nitwit of a greycel @Julius the Great got under your skin

So you take out your aggression by barking at me ?!? Tf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 2227
Well, I don't disagree but the belief that I take is: they will never look med due to soft tissue and coloring aspects that are impossible to change (even through surgery). Which I guess has the same resulting outcome lol.
ok nigga agree to disagree on our beliefs

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Wow I see that nitwit of a greycel @Julius the Great got under your skin

So you take out your aggression by barking at me ?!? Tf
No. I just don’t understand why you show me a picture of a man who is clearly black. I thought it was common knowledge that blacks have high SMV compared to curries.

Seriously confused on the message you’re trying to convey to me.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
You responded the @LordGodcat saying "dark skin with blue eyes = slayer"
With the throwing up giphy

Dark skin Indian or black doesn't matter.
They can look good with light colored eyes

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
You responded the @LordGodcat saying "dark skin with blue eyes = slayer"
With the throwing up giphy

Dark skin Indian or black doesn't matter.
They can look good with light colored eyes
I hope you weren’t being serious and this was a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
and when was the last time you saw a nigger with blue eyes?
exactly.
IMG 20200403 003528 060
IMG 20200403 003519 151
IMG 20200403 002208 025

I hope you weren’t being serious and this was a joke
I have seen dark skin dravidian Indians pass off for dark skinned black ded srs

I know this because at my church there are both black and Indians I'm just going of what I've seen

Yeah bro I’m Med
4E724D10 0FB8 490E A9AB D08533DEFC00

Same bro I’m Med too
5BBE288F 8972 47D7 BA31 8F2199664EFE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, chadpreetcel123, mido the slayer and 5 others
and when was the last time you saw a nigger with blue eyes?
exactly.

What's wrong with you? I always see you shitting on ethnics on looksmax.me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
What's wrong with you? I always see you shitting on ethnics on looksmax.me.
irrelevant.
don't want to answer this question, sweet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 2756
Have been to australia and seen other blacks

Whereabouts in Australia? I live in a very white area and I can count on one hand the amount of blacks I see in a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordGodcat
@2peasinapod GTFIH

• +1
You're right. I am an Indian-American, but I wouldn't think that I look Med. but I don't look Indian too. I just tell them that I came from Columbia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 649
@2peasinapod GTFIH

Like many users, OP literally just recycles my content, ofc it's kinda flattering but it speaks volumes of the individual...that he has no ideas for himself and is simply a sheep that I Sheppard

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Kingkellz and 2 others
@EthnicelAscension

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
ofc i am from sicilia what did you think honey???..??

87936844 2705488579548109 209392278588882944 o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649 and Kingkellz
On psl I have noticed a lot of users like to cope by claiming med or medmaxxing. Almost no one here is mediterranean yet so many claim med. I can guarantee that @Lorsss is closer to med than any of you ethnics that constantly claim med. What you dumbasses can’t get is that a non-med claiming med doesn’t make him med to women. Your pheno is very hard to change and users here cope about that.

Users here think because they are Indian with a “white” nose and non-enthic coloring, they can somehow change their whole phenotype. You can’t change your phenotype (for the most part) because of little things like eyebrow placement, medial canthus, pfl, placement of the radix (nasion), how strong the browridge is, or your occiput.

Phenotype is near impossible to change and trying to change it radically just screams self hate. It’s okay if you want to slightly alter it to look more exotic or plain, but wanting to completely shift your whole appearance and then claiming something you aren’t is dumb. I don’t understand how some users here want to be med, maybe it’s because it’s the closest thing they can get to being white? Not sure, but some of you straight up lie by and cope to the moon and back about wanting to “pass as med”. Btw, you guys who claim med but get no IOI’s don’t get them because they can tell you’re not actually med :feelshaha: They can see right through the lies.

Rope if you think these people are med:
View attachment 334627
View attachment 334635

View attachment 334639
View attachment 334640
View attachment 334642
View attachment 334667
View attachment 334671

Here are some legit mediterranean men:

View attachment 334632
View attachment 334646
View attachment 334648
View attachment 334655
View attachment 334678

What med actually is:
Light brown skin, straight to wavy, rarely curly, usually abundant brown to brown-black hair. Rather short, meso- sometimes macroskelic, ectomorph with gracile bodily proportions. Mesocephalic, chamaecranic with a protruding occiput. Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

You look Indian because of your cranial base. The orbitals are different, the radix is different, the coloring is different, the width of the skulls are different, etc. The point is you can’t avoid the sun or bleach your skin, dye your hair, get a rhino, and get colored contacts to look med. You will still look ethnic. It is in your DNA.
I am legit a med lol, because I ain't a curry coping to be a med but actually someone from the med region, and literally Chad's in my country look like chad meds. I seen the exact photocopy of di Vaio but taller and blasting steroids with a bit more masculine face and skull last time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
I am legit a med lol, because I ain't a curry coping to be a med but actually someone from the med region, and literally Chad's in my country look like chad meds. I seen the exact photocopy of di Vaio but taller and blasting steroids with a bit more masculine face and skull last time
Which country are you from

• +1
On psl I have noticed a lot of users like to cope by claiming med or medmaxxing. Almost no one here is mediterranean yet so many claim med. I can guarantee that @Lorsss is closer to med than any of you ethnics that constantly claim med. What you dumbasses can’t get is that a non-med claiming med doesn’t make him med to women. Your pheno is very hard to change and users here cope about that.

Users here think because they are Indian with a “white” nose and non-enthic coloring, they can somehow change their whole phenotype. You can’t change your phenotype (for the most part) because of little things like eyebrow placement, medial canthus, pfl, placement of the radix (nasion), how strong the browridge is, or your occiput.

Phenotype is near impossible to change and trying to change it radically just screams self hate. It’s okay if you want to slightly alter it to look more exotic or plain, but wanting to completely shift your whole appearance and then claiming something you aren’t is dumb. I don’t understand how some users here want to be med, maybe it’s because it’s the closest thing they can get to being white? Not sure, but some of you straight up lie by and cope to the moon and back about wanting to “pass as med”. Btw, you guys who claim med but get no IOI’s don’t get them because they can tell you’re not actually med :feelshaha: They can see right through the lies.

Rope if you think these people are med:
View attachment 334627
View attachment 334635

View attachment 334639
View attachment 334640
View attachment 334642
View attachment 334667
View attachment 334671

Here are some legit mediterranean men:

View attachment 334632
View attachment 334646
View attachment 334648
View attachment 334655
View attachment 334678

What med actually is:
Light brown skin, straight to wavy, rarely curly, usually abundant brown to brown-black hair. Rather short, meso- sometimes macroskelic, ectomorph with gracile bodily proportions. Mesocephalic, chamaecranic with a protruding occiput. Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

You look Indian because of your cranial base. The orbitals are different, the radix is different, the coloring is different, the width of the skulls are different, etc. The point is you can’t avoid the sun or bleach your skin, dye your hair, get a rhino, and get colored contacts to look med. You will still look ethnic. It is in your DNA.

All off the first tier passes as western eurasian also define med it's a catch all phrase people here use ngl.

But let's be honest manuel bora alone mogs our entire ancestries combined
Keep laughing at your superior

NGL that was good
Another color coper im guessing

@OwlGod has destroyed this cope 1 billion times to many tbqh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227