Destroying the med cope

anyone claiming med on the internet is curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 649 and 3 others
Good job you have rotted long and hard on an incel site. Congrats bro. What a fucking slayer

Mother of fucking god you ended this man's career

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz, curryslayerordeath and 4 others

"Yeah bro I can pass as med"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4310
why do moroccan girls say there Mediterranean?

like literally everyone says they are yet thye look middle eastern not white

• +1
strong cope, i've been to most med countries and we have diverse looks. the guys you posted have high % of germanic dna or are outlier robust meds. many meds are manlets, babyfaced, hooked nosed, curry looking, mullatto lookng etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 5 others
strong cope, i've been to most med countries and we have diverse looks. the guys you posted have high % of germanic dna or are outlier robust meds. many meds are manlets, babyfaced, hooked nosed, curry looking, mullatto lookng etc.
That's true
You actually have to go to these places and see the people for yourself.

Many here are judging shit of Google images and Instagram.

You will see lots of mixes and surprising diversities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2756
That's true
You actually have to go to these places and see the people for yourself.

Many here are judging shit of Google images and Instagram.

You will see lots of mixes and surprising diversities.
These guys get it ^^^^
Now stop this retarded pheno cope. Have good bones that harmonize well. Don't look like you have acromegaly. That is it. Pheno and all this fickle shit is cope.

• +1
all of the people you posted literally look the exact same

tanned / reddish whitish skin

black eyebrows and hair, long lashes

red/pink lips

colored eyes

you gotta try to learn that when you make shitty threads like this or threads discussing pheno and general psltard autistic stuff that its a waste of time and cringey

this whole thread is talking ab vocabulary anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
These guys get it ^^^^
Now stop this retarded pheno cope. Have good bones that harmonize well. Don't look like you have acromegaly. That is it. Pheno and all this fickle shit is cope.
different phenotypes have different bones, worse phenotypes tend to have bones that are unharmonious.

• +1
Most of those guys are atlanto Mediterranean bro

Gracile Mediterranean is someone like David villa

Good thread tho

• +1
Looking med or not, realistic lighter eyes boosts the appeal of ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
Indics have very unique noses , gonial angle , eye shape and hair. It's very easy to differentiate an indic to a non indic.
Eg
IMG 20200330 034830

If you look at my nose it's very different from a med nose and it doesn't look likeTurk or Arab hooked nose. It's a nose unique to India , which can be found on many ancient Indian statues and paintings , similarly I have a very different gonial angle compared to other races , similarly the hair is completely different from med or middle Easter. And finally I have dark circles and different eye shape only common in certain castes in Gangetic valley has the dark circles which give a creepy vibe to eye and the eye shape which is extremely common in my lineage.

Due to my nose , hair , eyes and gonial angle(skull structure) I have a face full of indic features that are largely common only in people who trace their lineage to the Indian subcontinent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mido the slayer, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • +1
On psl I have noticed a lot of users like to cope by claiming med or medmaxxing. Almost no one here is mediterranean yet so many claim med. I can guarantee that @Lorsss is closer to med than any of you ethnics that constantly claim med. What you dumbasses can’t get is that a non-med claiming med doesn’t make him med to women. Your pheno is very hard to change and users here cope about that.

Users here think because they are Indian with a “white” nose and non-enthic coloring, they can somehow change their whole phenotype. You can’t change your phenotype (for the most part) because of little things like eyebrow placement, medial canthus, pfl, placement of the radix (nasion), how strong the browridge is, or your occiput.

Phenotype is near impossible to change and trying to change it radically just screams self hate. It’s okay if you want to slightly alter it to look more exotic or plain, but wanting to completely shift your whole appearance and then claiming something you aren’t is dumb. I don’t understand how some users here want to be med, maybe it’s because it’s the closest thing they can get to being white? Not sure, but some of you straight up lie by and cope to the moon and back about wanting to “pass as med”. Btw, you guys who claim med but get no IOI’s don’t get them because they can tell you’re not actually med :feelshaha: They can see right through the lies.

Rope if you think these people are med:
View attachment 334627
View attachment 334635

View attachment 334639
View attachment 334640
View attachment 334642
View attachment 334667
View attachment 334671

Here are some legit mediterranean men:

View attachment 334632
View attachment 334646
View attachment 334648
View attachment 334655
View attachment 334678

What med actually is:
Light brown skin, straight to wavy, rarely curly, usually abundant brown to brown-black hair. Rather short, meso- sometimes macroskelic, ectomorph with gracile bodily proportions. Mesocephalic, chamaecranic with a protruding occiput. Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

You look Indian because of your cranial base. The orbitals are different, the radix is different, the coloring is different, the width of the skulls are different, etc. The point is you can’t avoid the sun or bleach your skin, dye your hair, get a rhino, and get colored contacts to look med. You will still look ethnic. It is in your DNA.
I don't know why I'm on this forum nothing's gonna help me I can't say it's over because it didn't begin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
So you're saying being born a curry really is a death sentence?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 2227
This is retarded. Meds can look way more ethnic than the examples you posted. I don't care what your definition of med is, but fact is people who come from the Mediterranean area can look more ethnic than that. Are indians claiming med delusional? Yes, I won't disagree with that when even Arabs claiming to be med are laughable but you basically posted a bunch of guys who could pass for French or British saying that everything ''less european looking'' than that is to be considered ethnic, which is again retarded. This reminds me of lookism, the only place where someone like Kit Harington is considered ethnic JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1942, Senssei and 1 other person
Rope if you think these people are med:
View attachment 334627

This guy is indeed med tho (at least by phenotype), he is just overly dark. He passes perfectly as a really tanned iberian male, no one here would not take him for a local if he was little bit lighter skinned.

• +1
Med or not,Atesh Salih is gigachad tier.
D289BE94 FB18 41A6 B587 A06B9E9C7723

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
I look north italian rn with hazel eye contacts and dark brown hair. Im naturally scandinavian.

but tons of italians and spaniards look like arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6401
@ManANamNahMan was the biggest med coper:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
I’m white but just because I have brown hair and brown eyes and pubescent facial hair people on here think I have an ethnic pheno
legit some here said i was curry jfl.
i'm not Med but not curry either. ppl here don't seem to know nuances.

and anyway Med or nordic or na or we. what matters is beeing GL

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
legit some here said i was curry jfl.
i'm not Med but not curry either. ppl here don't seem to know nuances.

and anyway Med or nordic or na or we. what matters is beeing GL

Unless your northern indian you are curry if your northern indian be glad you don't have erectus+manbaby admixture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Unless your northern indian you are curry if your northern indian be glad you don't have erectus+manbaby admixture
i'm from mostly persian gulf.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1

How do you know this though ??????????????????? would make sense though you don't seem to be a erectus from the southern parts your 6 5 from what i remember.

Don't waste those genes like my mom did she got blacked and know i'm suffering with the symptoms of erectus when i could have been a kalash brutal.

• +1
How do you know this though ??????????????????? would make sense though you don't seem to be a erectus from the southern parts your 6 5 from what i remember.

Don't waste those genes like my mom did she got blacked and know i'm suffering with the symptoms of erectus when i could have been a kalash brutal.
Brb gonna try to understand this reptilian’s quote

• +1
Brb gonna try to understand this reptilian’s quote

He doesn't look like a typical erectus found in southern curry land that's all i am saying and the only way he could be from the persian gulf is if he was a pashtun.

• +1
He doesn't look like a typical erectus found in southern curry land that's all i am saying and the only way he could be from the persian gulf is if he was a pashtun.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

It's probably cause it's a transition to nord if that was to fuck a nord women it would be fully europeanish.

This a good looking indo nordic you can see the nordid traits it's a evolution

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
there is only one race : gl or keep faggoting.
the race of those who make toilet wet

@Moggy

• Love it
  • +1
The real blackpill is that, I have more in common with Meds than do most Europeans.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1942 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
nope it's ogre

The dude had blue eyes and good bones more so than the reccessed bone structure i've seen when i last left the house if that looks shit anglo land isn't human and i live in a 99 percent white area the only erectuses that comes here is often from out side of my local area

• +1
The dude had blue eyes and good bones more so than the reccessed bone structure i've seen when i last left the house if that looks shit anglo land isn't human and i live in a 99 percent white area the only erectuses that comes here is often from out side of my local area
cope blue eyes don't make you less ogre

• +1
cope blue eyes don't make you less ogre

No but it's a halo and the guys face is decent by the psl 8 standards by normie standards that would be lets 5 to 6 out of 10 the bones are very in line with each other

• +1
No but it's a halo and the guys face is decent by the psl 8 standards by normie standards that would be lets 5 to 6 out of 10 the bones are very in line with each other

• +1