Do I need to use my real name in TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat to get pussy?

Lucifer X

Lucifer X

Lyan ramec catya Zepar
I haven't had a social media account since I was 18. I heard you need to have an Instagram account to get pussy. Will young ass bitches(legal age) give me pussy if I use a fake name, or should I use my real name?

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 19766
Don't matter if Ur good looking

Depends, if you are nichemaxxing to be some edgy guy a different name would be good, but if you just want to appear normal use your name or some variation of it.

• +1
Reactions: wayme
Depends, if you are nichemaxxing to be some edgy guy a different name would be good, but if you just want to appear normal use your name or some variation of it.
can you tell me more about nichemaxxing? I'm a Satanic occultist, what kind of bitches can I get with that kind of personality?

• JFL
Reactions: Descender and Deleted member 14693
I have a bad sounding Hispanic last name. Will this name fuck up my chances of getting pussy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lucifer X
I have a bad sounding Hispanic last name. Will this name fuck up my chances of getting pussy?
No need to put your last name on social media. Actually rather weird. Just first name

• +1
Reactions: skeet and Lucifer X
IMG 20230926 162546931

Last edited:
highest iq greycel. JFL. IGNORED.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Descender, WanderingBurro and Lucifer X
What name do young pieces of pussy like?

No need to put your last name on social media. Actually rather weird. Just first name
I'll take your advice and make those social media accounts.

Michael Wblank Ford

You're 6'3 and look like this how the fuck have you not got laid yet? are you just that autistic? why don't you use magick to get laid like you claim incels can do?

i just change my last name to keep privacy

View attachment 2463282
You're 6'3 and look like this how the fuck have you not got laid yet? are you just that autistic? why don't you use magick to get laid like you claim incels can do?
That has to be a morph. None of his other pics looked nearly this good. The dude literally looks like Esteban-lite.

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
I haven't had a social media account since I was 18. I heard you need to have an Instagram account to get pussy. Will young ass bitches(legal age) give me pussy if I use a fake name, or should I use my real name?
No

Just use your initials or something namepill is brutal