does this stack work for height?

sutoresu

sutoresu

Iron
i saw a high iq thread from @enchanted_elixir where he showed stuff to take without injections or a ton of money:

https://looksmax.org/threads/height...-secret-stack-rivals-pharma-grade-hgh.506727/

And i plan on doing this one:
  • MK-677 (50mg daily)
  • Huperzine-A (100mcg-500mcg daily)
  • L-Arginine (2g-5g daily)
  • Berberine (1-2 capsules daily)
  • Intermittent Fasting
  • Chrysin, as an Aromatase Inhibitor

But i have a few questions before i start and id massively appreciate some help.

1: is chrysin alone good enough to block estrogen? in his post he linked an amazon item with chrysin DIM and stringing needle root
but its out of stock, and my only option is chrysin powder alone:

2: what dosage of mk677 is effective for height? because 50mg is scary- could i do like 12.5mg?: dont get me wrong i'd die for my looks, but preferably not quickly and unnecessarily.

3: can i actually grow from this stack? how much? im 16+2 months, and 5'10 morning height, my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'2 but she has scoliosis (which i dont have) and her siblings are average height (5'3 - 5'9) (all women) (i think i may be late bloomer but idk, i couldnt ejaculate at all until i was like 13 even though my friends all could) (yes i asked)

4: what kind of diet should i eat? to not develop diabetes. I currently weight 141 pounds and I eat around 3000 calories 165g-170g protein 300g carbs 100g fat (i eat a lot of sugar. how much do i have to cut out.

5: will my face change? in a good way or bad way? someone said his nose got bigger so im scared.

tysm if you read it all! pls lmk if you have an answer to any of these questions, I would be really grateful.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and enchanted_elixir
Do it the natural way

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and enchanted_elixir
Intermittent Fasting = meme
mk677 = meme

it's all cope. enjoy diabetes and wasted money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, niqfan625 and enchanted_elixir
1: is chrysin alone good enough to block estrogen? in his post he linked an amazon item with chrysin DIM and stringing needle root
but its out of stock, and my only option is chrysin powder alone:
I'd recommend getting all three if i were you, chrysin, dim and stinging needle extract if possible.
2: what dosage of mk677 is effective for height? because 50mg is scary- could i do like 12.5mg?: dont get me wrong i'd die for my looks, but preferably not quickly and unnecessarily.
At least bring it down to 25mg. I think 12.5 mg is a low dose. Up to you, what you see is best for you, follow that. If you think that you want to take a lower dose because you value mitigating possible health risks like high bloos sugar more than height, sure.
3: can i actually grow from this stack? how much? im 16+2 months, and 5'10 morning height, my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'2 but she has scoliosis (which i dont have) and her siblings are average height (5'3 - 5'9) (all women) (i think i may be late bloomer but idk, i couldnt ejaculate at all until i was like 13 even though my friends all could) (yes i asked)
You'll definitely grow.
4: what kind of diet should i eat? to not develop diabetes. I currently weight 141 pounds and I eat around 3000 calories 165g-170g protein 300g carbs 100g fat (i eat a lot of sugar. how much do i have to cut out.
Search up a diabetic diet that improves insulin resistance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke, 147 and sutoresu
5: will my face change? in a good way or bad way? someone said his nose got bigger so im scared.
It could if you do it for a long time in moderate or higher dosages but in general, I don't think you'll see much of a difference, and definitely not a major difference.

• Love it
Reactions: sutoresu
(i eat a lot of sugar. how much do i have to cut out.
Not a doctor, neither do I have good knowledge of diabetes or sugar control, or of an expert or competent nutritionist so I don't have a good answer for this.

• Love it
Not a doctor, neither do I have good knowledge of diabetes or sugar control, or of an expert or competent nutritionist so I don't have a good answer for this.
thanks bro i hope i grow lol

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I'd recommend getting all three if i were you, chrysin, dim and stinging needle extract if possible.

At least bring it down to 25mg. I think 12.5 mg is a low dose. Up to you, what you see is best for you, follow that. If you think that you want to take a lower dose because you value mitigating possible health risks like high bloos sugar more than height, sure.

You'll definitely grow.

Search up a diabetic diet that improves insulin resistance
is aromasin an option for this stack? or will it make it more dangerous when combined with these supplements?

is aromasin an option for this stack? or will it make it more dangerous when combined with these supplements?
If you're taking aromasin, take it by itself.

If you're taking aromasin, take it by itself.
i found some good supplements on amazon for dim crysin and nettle root but im struggling to find a legit berberine sup. the one listed on your post got a really bad rating on my fake-tester extension, and some people on reddit said its fake.

are there different types of berberine? anything i should look out for so i dont get an ineffective sup?

• Hmm...
If fasting did anything muslims would be tallest ppl on the globe

• +1
i found some good supplements on amazon for dim crysin and nettle root but im struggling to find a legit berberine sup. the one listed on your post got a really bad rating on my fake-tester extension, and some people on reddit said its fake.

are there different types of berberine? anything i should look out for so i dont get an ineffective sup?
Ratings amount and rating score, also, how long the brand has existed.

• Hmm...
You could also take ALA or Chromium Picolinate to replace berberine if you wish.
like 1 capsule each daily.

• +1
Well the thing is that these brands could be selling good berberine but could also just be making reviews so people buy. If they had no ratings, nobody would buy.

That's my thinking right now.

The only way to genuinely verify anything is to take blood tests, man.
After that, you're using heuristics and trust.

• +1
Well the thing is that these brands could be selling good berberine but could also just be making reviews so people buy. If they had no ratings, nobody would buy.

yeah good point. i actually found a guy who took it and said it worked at counteracting his diabetes so i think ill wing it lol

• Hmm...

thank you so much for all the answers btw!

• +1