Even if you think your lean and skinny LEANMAX RIGHT AWAY. START RIGHT NOW. PICS INCLUDED

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
so I saw a post by @Amnesia with some Mexican guy who had a huge change from going normal body fat to lean. I’m here to say even when I was leanish I still saw great improvement from losing even more weight.Healthy BMI is a Jewish cope and you should be as lean as you are able to without being on the brink of anorexic body fat percentage. Stats in the before: 5’10.5 162lbs. Stats in the after: 5’10.5 141lbs. Even if you are in the normal BMI zone and are actually leanish, cutting weight would benefit you greatly. My irl friends and mom have even commented on my facial changes these past 2 months I have cut 20lbs. I plan to go all the way down to the mid 120s.Before:
3D88683D 5DA2 4818 8DF9 EB7232FE5F2F
224BCC8F AECD 4253 9502 11243EE3D33F
After:
DB087513 8CFE 4A23 AF6E 221958E0C41A
645D08C3 D1B5 4D52 AF24 D3051601DA38

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jeww, Joe Rogancel, BrahminBoss and 37 others
nice man, ur chin change is huge .Whats ur diet and daily calories like?

heres the thread OP referred to

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nims, mug, Elvisandreaa and 12 others
idk why but i find it interesting how your stomach got completely flat

i have a little pouch of fat on my stomach like in ur before, yet niggas say im too skinny

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, BrahminBoss, thecel and 3 others
Thank god I’m tall and don’t have to starve myself to leanmax

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thecel, .👽. and 9 others
5'11 and i plan on getting to mid 120s as well. gj on that shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PYT and 6ft7Mogger
i think i would have insane hallow cheeks if i cut ngl, and better shaped jawline

i need to leanmaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9641, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Looks234 and 2 others
nice man, ur chin change is huge .Whats ur diet and daily calories like?

heres the thread OP referred to

Hey thanks man when my mom hadn’t seen me in 4 months she commented on my facial change. She said” your starting to look like a man now.” I asked her why and she said my cheeks and chin changed a lot. My diet some days is less than 1000 calories believe it or not. No artificial sugar only drink water from glass. Eat protein when I do eat and just enough carbs to have cortisol resting. I smoke and drink caffeine everyday. I also use adderall as an posture suppressant sometimes. I lost 20lbs in 2 months for this transformation. Some days I’ll do a 24 hour fast to test myself and get used to not eating.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, thecel, Basedtheticz and 8 others
What was your diet like?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6572
139. lost 11 pounds(14 if you count water) from a 7 day fast
Holy hell man I’m mirin hard. My question is how did you sleep during that time period. I still eat and I have major trouble sleeping from my cut

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, litaz, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Boldandbeautiful, MentalistKebab and 5 others
What was your diet like?
Protein whenever I ate and barely any carbs some days. Some days I would eat just junk food. I ate a lot of spinach and oysters too.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
i give up on dieting and starving myself all day

i feel like my neck finna get skinnier if I go anymore, that and I can't do it no more

only way I'm losing fat is through basketball and working out consistently

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Looks234 and Deleted member 6572
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, magnificentcel, JizzFarmer and 2 others
im 5'4 hoping to get to 5'7 i wear 5 inch lifts everywhere
you're 5'7" barefoot no cap, i've seen you post it on other threads too. dont try to joke your way out of it man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
i give up on dieting and starving myself all day

i feel like my neck finna get skinnier if I go anymore, that and I can't do it no more

only way I'm losing fat is through basketball and working out consistently
Your 14 lean maxxing isn’t for you. I’m 17 and my growth plates are closed hence why I decided to lean max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 10524 and PYT
you're 5'7" barefoot no cap, i've seen you post it on other threads too. dont try to joke your way out of it man.
im 5'4 keep crying for me!!! ur obsessed with me

last pic reminded me of zayn malik ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Congrats op. good work

• +1
Reactions: Dezzow and Deleted member 6572
Your 14 lean maxxing isn’t for you. I’m 17 and my growth plates are closed hence why I decided to lean max
should have told me that before i starved myself for a year and a half :lul:

no more dieting for me ngl, my neck already skinny af. good progress though mirin the chin you got now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6572
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Fuark bro im mirin. Its incredible what a few % of bodyfat can do to your face.

• +1
should have told me that before i starved myself for a year and a half :lul:

no more dieting for me ngl, my neck already skinny af. good progress though mirin the chin you got now
We need a kids section for pubertycels tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6572
Fuark bro im mirin. Its incredible what a few % of bodyfat can do to your face.
How many psl points do you think my lean maxxing ascended me broski

im 5'4 keep crying for me!!! ur obsessed with me
if youre legit 5'4" suicide is your only option man

i could tell you how to grow but you always talk shit so nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
idk why but i find it interesting how your stomach got completely flat

i have a little pouch of fat on my stomach like in ur before, yet niggas say im too skinny
Believe it or not people told me I was skinny in my before too. Jfl at our society they don’t know what true leanness looks like. If I had listened to them and bulked up I would’ve missed out on a psl increase.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, FallenChadlite and PYT
Cutting too much can have a very big negative effect on your progress in the gym which means that instead of achieving a very muscular physique in 2-3 years, it would take you many more years instead.

You have a Brad Pitt physique but without the six pack abs, probably because your abs are underdeveloped because you never trained them.
Without the abs, you don't look like you lift, and even with the abs, you would not look like you lift if you had a shirt on.

If you don't even have 16-17 inch arms at 15% body fat, a wide upper back, a big chest and very developed shoulders, then you have absolutely no business cutting to a very low body fat. To get those things, if you train properly and get proper recovery, it should only take you 2-3 years. If you start at 18, then from 21 to your mid 30s, you'll be able to get laid a lot based on that muscular physique alone. And if you moneymax during that time, you'll be able to keep getting laid for many years after that, but that's a topic for another post altogether.

Women don't care if you have a chiseled jawline with hollow cheeks if you have the body of a twink. You don't need steroids to look good but you do need to be at a higher body fat if you want to make the best gains possible as a natural lifter.
13-15% is the ideal range for aesthetics and performance as a natural lifter.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Kmscurry, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
How many psl points do you think my lean maxxing ascended me broski

Like +0.5 PSL. I would say you have gone from 4.5 psl to 5 psl. Maybe im being generous but I wouldn't rate you lower then 4.75 psl.

• +1
Cutting too much can have a very big negative effect on your progress in the gym which means that instead of achieving a very muscular physique in 2-3 years, it would take you many more years instead.

You have a Brad Pitt physique but without the six pack abs, probably because your abs are underdeveloped because you never trained them.
Without the abs, you don't look like you lift, and even with the abs, you would not look like you lift if you had a shirt on.

If you don't even have 16-17 inch arms at 15% body fat, a wide upper back, a big chest and very developed shoulders, then you have absolutely no business cutting to a very low body fat. To get those things, if you train properly and get proper recovery, it should only take you 2-3 years. If you start at 18, then from 21 to your mid 30s, you'll be able to get laid a lot based on that muscular physique alone. And if you moneymax during that time, you'll be able to keep getting laid for many years after that, but that's a topic for another post altogether.

Women don't care if you have a chiseled jawline with hollow cheeks if you have the body of a twink. You don't need steroids to look good but you do need to be at a higher body fat if you want to make the best gains possible as a natural lifter.
What’s my body fat look like rn bro? And thanks but I am trying to preserve whatever muscle I have then get down to 125 and eat at maintence while lifting

Cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6572

Based

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Cope
Dude there have been studies that facial adipose which is body fat is 4 times as important as facial masculinity even. You can keep being a fatass and cope with muh girth of you can do the right and hard thing and leanmax

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and magnificentcel
My diet some days is less than 1000 calories believe it or not. No artificial sugar only drink water from glass. Eat protein when I do eat and just enough carbs to have cortisol resting
Gl sustaining a >1,000 kcal diet in the long term

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
Dude there have been studies that facial adipose which is body fat is 4 times as important as facial masculinity even. You can keep being a fatass and cope with muh girth of you can do the right and hard thing and leanmax
Jfl
Body fat does not equal size you brainlet

big and lean or death

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Gl sustaining a >1,000 kcal diet in the long term
I don’t plan on keep doing this and I don’t mind it I’ve been doing it easily so far sometimes down to 500 a day then next day like 2000 or 1500. It’s pretty easy once your body is used to it man

• +1
Reactions: litaz
What’s my body fat look like rn bro? And thanks but I am trying to preserve whatever muscle I have then get down to 125 and eat at maintence while lifting
It's very difficult to know what someone's body fat percentage is when they have little to no muscle mass, for a beginner, they will look skinny fat even in the 13-15% body fat range, this is because the less muscle you have, the more the fat is visible.

Also, recomping doesn't work if you are too lean, you can't recomp at 10% body fat as a natural, so you'll end up either stalling and making no progress or you'll lose muscle and you'll end up looking worse.

Although bulking is useless for muscle gain, you can't recomp at low body fat. Your best bet should be to lean bulk instead, by lean bulking you'll gain mostly muscle mass, your body fat percentage will stay the same for the most part and you won't ruin your progress.

Right now you could very well be at 10% body fat, but it doesn't look that way because you don't have a lot of muscle mass. The best way to know your body fat percentage is to look at how your face looks, if it is very slim and you have hollow cheeks, you are either at 10% or below. If you cut down below 10%, you'll have low testosterone levels, your performance will suffer tremendously and you'll have no energy, so don't make that mistake.

The only guys who can get away with being at 8% body fat are steroid users, if you are natty, don't try to imitate them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6572
Leanmaxxing is only worth it if you have muscle mass to show off, if you have nothing, you're wasting your time cutting to a low body fat and you'll actually look worse. Besides, naturals look better at higher body fat while at low body fat they look depleted.

You need to look at real naturals if you want to know what is achievable naturally, not guys who pretend to be natural while injecting a bunch of drugs in secret. Unless your role models are natural, you'll never achieve your goals.

What I have seen in real life is that women don't care if your face is lean, they care more about the size of your muscles than the shape of your face, and since leaner guys are weak and depleted, women prefer guys who are at a bit higher body fat. However, make no mistake, I am not telling you to get fat, there is a huge difference between being 15% body fat and being above 20%, if you are 15%, with enough ab training you can have a six pack, you won't have hollow cheeks but women won't care about that at all so it doesn't matter.

so I saw a post by @Amnesia with some Mexican guy who had a huge change from going normal body fat to lean. I’m here to say even when I was leanish I still saw great improvement from losing even more weight.Healthy BMI is a Jewish cope and you should be as lean as you are able to without being on the brink of anorexic body fat percentage. Stats in the before: 5’10.5 162lbs. Stats in the after: 5’10.5 141lbs. Even if you are in the normal BMI zone and are actually leanish, cutting weight would benefit you greatly. My irl friends and mom have even commented on my facial changes these past 2 months I have cut 20lbs. I plan to go all the way down to the mid 120s.Before:View attachment 823842View attachment 823843After:View attachment 823849View attachment 823853
Good post OP

• Love it
Nah bro I gotta look big in clothes :feelsez:

• JFL
so I saw a post by @Amnesia with some Mexican guy who had a huge change from going normal body fat to lean. I’m here to say even when I was leanish I still saw great improvement from losing even more weight.Healthy BMI is a Jewish cope and you should be as lean as you are able to without being on the brink of anorexic body fat percentage. Stats in the before: 5’10.5 162lbs. Stats in the after: 5’10.5 141lbs. Even if you are in the normal BMI zone and are actually leanish, cutting weight would benefit you greatly. My irl friends and mom have even commented on my facial changes these past 2 months I have cut 20lbs. I plan to go all the way down to the mid 120s.Before:View attachment 823842View attachment 823843After:View attachment 823849View attachment 823853
Ur not lean enough yet

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6572
That’s unironically what some people tell themselves as an excuse not to leanmax jfl
Srs tho ngl also I like food and having energy

• +1

Attachments

• 9724A1BE-D1DB-4627-B33D-7FF16ACBB2FC.jpeg
    9724A1BE-D1DB-4627-B33D-7FF16ACBB2FC.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 978
  • 1A2C1F76-F64A-491D-B07C-43BD62957C69.jpeg
    1A2C1F76-F64A-491D-B07C-43BD62957C69.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 997
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted