Even if you think your lean and skinny LEANMAX RIGHT AWAY. START RIGHT NOW. PICS INCLUDED

Imagine not being bloatmaxxed you idiots. Size is a sexually dimorphic trait. More size = more attraction. Take the sexual dimorphism pill.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6512, Hades and 5 others
Protein whenever I ate and barely any carbs some days. Some days I would eat just junk food. I ate a lot of spinach and oysters too.
"oysters" no wonder ur dad whips the panamera'? anyways what does he do for a living?

Man I tried to leanmaxx at 2000 calories plus cardio and lifting everyday.

I got stomach aches/ pains that when away when I started eating at maintenance a few days ago.

How will you maintain this long term

I’m fat but I don’t wanna have skinny neck

leanmaxxing looksmins me. I get 2-3/10 attractiveness ratings on Photofeeler because I look like a 12-year-old gulag escapee. when I have more body/face fat my ratings are 4-5/10.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Your eyes remind me of ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I’ve been lean my entire life, currently 5’8 and 118 lbs, doesn’t matter because I’m fucking completely boneless

• So Sad
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
He’s too skinny smh
tenor.gif

HE WEIGHS MORE THAN 450LBS LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 8765
I really wouldn't lose that much more man.
You don't want to LOOK anorexic.
Also your frame looks really good for someone who wants to start lifting

Cutting too much can have a very big negative effect on your progress in the gym which means that instead of achieving a very muscular physique in 2-3 years, it would take you many more years instead.

You have a Brad Pitt physique but without the six pack abs, probably because your abs are underdeveloped because you never trained them.
Without the abs, you don't look like you lift, and even with the abs, you would not look like you lift if you had a shirt on.

If you don't even have 16-17 inch arms at 15% body fat, a wide upper back, a big chest and very developed shoulders, then you have absolutely no business cutting to a very low body fat. To get those things, if you train properly and get proper recovery, it should only take you 2-3 years. If you start at 18, then from 21 to your mid 30s, you'll be able to get laid a lot based on that muscular physique alone. And if you moneymax during that time, you'll be able to keep getting laid for many years after that, but that's a topic for another post altogether.

Women don't care if you have a chiseled jawline with hollow cheeks if you have the body of a twink. You don't need steroids to look good but you do need to be at a higher body fat if you want to make the best gains possible as a natural lifter.
13-15% is the ideal range for aesthetics and performance as a natural lifter.

I mean ur fucked anyway if ur short and small for sure. But this is true overall. I recently JUST had a convo with a girl who said she didnt care as much about height as other girls but the shorter the guy is he better not also be skinny, she NEEDS to feel like the guy can overpower her easily. She actually said she dated a guy a little taller than her but had a REALLY lean physique like toned and nice but she wasn't turned on at all cause he was "too skinny" and looked weak in clothes. She said he woulda been more attractive to her IN TERMS OF SEX APPEAL if he had more weight on him even at the expense of his super defined 6 pack abs

Of course this is a woman saying this so who knows how reliable it is, but I think the overall principle is legit, for SEX APPEAL u NEED to appear and be a lot bigger than the women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10524 and randomuser2407
Leans
I mean ur fucked anyway if ur short and small for sure. But this is true overall. I recently JUST had a convo with a girl who said she didnt care as much about height as other girls but the shorter the guy is he better not also be skinny, she NEEDS to feel like the guy can overpower her easily. She actually said she dated a guy a little taller than her but had a REALLY lean physique like toned and nice but she wasn't turned on at all cause he was "too skinny" and looked weak in clothes. She said he woulda been more attractive to her IN TERMS OF SEX APPEAL if he had more weight on him even at the expense of his super defined 6 pack abs

Of course this is a woman saying this so who knows how reliable it is, but I think the overall principle is legit, for SEX APPEAL u NEED to appear and be a lot bigger than the women
Lean ness is by far more improtant than any little size increase you get from being a fatass

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and 5'8manlet
i give up on dieting and starving myself all day

i feel like my neck finna get skinnier if I go anymore, that and I can't do it no more

only way I'm losing fat is through basketball and working out consistently
Exactly, leanmaxxing for me is retarded because it makes my neck super fucking skinny

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Exactly, leanmaxxing for me is retarded because it makes my neck super fucking skinny
That’s a cope as an excuse not to ascend to avoid putting in the effort man

Hey thanks man when my mom hadn’t seen me in 4 months she commented on my facial change. She said” your starting to look like a man now.” I asked her why and she said my cheeks and chin changed a lot. My diet some days is less than 1000 calories believe it or not. No artificial sugar only drink water from glass. Eat protein when I do eat and just enough carbs to have cortisol resting. I smoke and drink caffeine everyday. I also use adderall as an posture suppressant sometimes. I lost 20lbs in 2 months for this transformation. Some days I’ll do a 24 hour fast to test myself and get used to not eating.

how many calories do you consume daily for the most part?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 9488
Some days as little as 500 sometimes 2000

damn 500 is crazy ngl, how did you not feel faint. btw how do you ensure that you don’t gain the weight back once you finish cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
damn 500 is crazy ngl, how did you not feel faint. btw how do you ensure that you don’t gain the weight back once you finish cutting
Well because im gonna live an active lifestyle and I always plan to barely eat and only eat healthy from now on so I’m always very low body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9488
Leans

Lean ness is by far more improtant than any little size increase you get from being a fatass
This is only true if you are on steroids. As a natural, you will look much smaller when you are lean, and like I said, you can have a six pack at a higher body fat if your abs are trained hard enough, AlphaDestiny is a good example of this, lots of old time strongmen are like that too though they are a more extreme example.

Like I said, you dont have to be 20% body fat or above, just being 15% would make you a lot better than 10% while not being fat.

you're not leanmaxxing at this point, you're anorexicmaxxing
So you se show much I improved tho? At this point I’m addicted to losing weight

So you se show much I improved tho? At this point I’m addicted to losing weight
Yeah you look good, but like I said, you'll never have abs no matter how much you cut if you don't strengthen your abs. Abs are NOT made in the kitchen, they are made in the gym. You better be doing standing band crunches 5 days per week, that's how you are going to get six pack abs.

Also, be careful because if you cut too much, you'll suffer low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, depression, and you'll have no energy and no libido, the only way to avoid this is to take steroids, but steroids can lead to body dysmorphia, a mental illness that would cause you to never be satisfied with your results and you would have such low self confidence that even if you looked like Jeff Seid you would think that it's not enough, then you would kill yourself by injecting too much like rich piana and Zyzz.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 6572
Yeah you look good, but like I said, you'll never have abs no matter how much you cut if you don't strengthen your abs. Abs are NOT made in the kitchen, they are made in the gym. You better be doing standing band crunches 5 days per week, that's how you are going to get six pack abs.

Also, be careful because if you cut too much, you'll suffer low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, depression, and you'll have no energy and no libido, the only way to avoid this is to take steroids, but steroids can lead to body dysmorphia, a mental illness that would cause you to never be satisfied with your results and you would have such low self confidence that even if you looked like Jeff Seid you would think that it's not enough, then you would kill yourself by injecting too much like rich piana and Zyzz.
I already suffer from these things when I stand up I almost fall down and I can’t excercise or sleep now. It’s all worth it tho imo to be a lean mogging machine and I’ll stop fapping so eventually my sex drive will be high

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and randomuser2407
I already suffer from these things when I stand up I almost fall down and I can’t excercise or sleep now. It’s all worth it tho imo to be a lean mogging machine and I’ll stop fapping so eventually my sex drive will be high
You should call yourself "Delusionalcel" if you're not trolling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
You should call yourself "Delusionalcel" if you're not trolling.
How come I can’t sleep but I’m always fatigued tbh. Like I feel tired and cold but can’t sleep

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
so I saw a post by @Amnesia with some Mexican guy who had a huge change from going normal body fat to lean. I’m here to say even when I was leanish I still saw great improvement from losing even more weight.Healthy BMI is a Jewish cope and you should be as lean as you are able to without being on the brink of anorexic body fat percentage. Stats in the before: 5’10.5 162lbs. Stats in the after: 5’10.5 141lbs. Even if you are in the normal BMI zone and are actually leanish, cutting weight would benefit you greatly. My irl friends and mom have even commented on my facial changes these past 2 months I have cut 20lbs. I plan to go all the way down to the mid 120s.Before:View attachment 823842View attachment 823843After:View attachment 823849View attachment 823853
Wtf bro you went from
Bloated to lean face and you werent even fat

• +1
How much of a change do you see?
Alot especially on the cheeks and chin and you look more masculine just overall better. Now if you had a thick black clean stubble i think that would make you more appealing to more women.

• +1
JFL at being a framecel and leanmaxxing / twinkmaxxing.
IMO, leanmaxxing is legit only for robust / wide shoulders / dom physique.
12% is optimal. 9-10% for dom's

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Is it time to go on a water fast for extreme weightloss man?
nice shoulder to waist ratio there. will only get better with time and lifting and focusing on the shoulders.
Then you can run NT shirtless candid on the beach game

Keep it up, but don't forget to continue building as much muscle as you are still possibly allowed while in your deficit and/or being just neutral with your calorie intake/output.

Are you currently neutral or in a deficit and looking to lower this shit even more BTW?

Swimmer bod maxing. Dont be doxing those girls giving you ioi on YouTube BTW bro lmao. Their dad's gonna find you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
r u suckin in cheeks? seems obvious otherwise lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Lifefuel man
Im 30-35 and i look average
Cant wait and imagine how i will look at 8 %

That's how you are gonna look if you leanmaxx as natural
IMG 20201204 142746

You will look sick and malnurished, even Meeks looksminned by leanmaxxing too much. Notice how he improved once he started gymmaxxing
IMG 20201204 142808

If you need to be at single digit bodyfat to show your bones then the problem Is not your body, Is your face, and you better do something about that instead of starving and looking like a somali kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and 6’1cel
Are those your cousins bro? They looking good
typical for an irish potatomuncher to not be able to read 🤭

it is you and your friends
i know u dont have mirrors in usa but atleast you could recognize ur friends right?