Even if you think your lean and skinny LEANMAX RIGHT AWAY. START RIGHT NOW. PICS INCLUDED

What’s my body fat look like rn bro? And thanks but I am trying to preserve whatever muscle I have then get down to 125 and eat at maintence while lifting

Bro how old are u ?

Ur making the same mistake than I did when i was younger, I literally made a post similar to your OP years ago as a teen on a different psl forum.

Anything older than 15 and ur fucking up if u go that low, I’m not coping or trolling check my post history I never shitpost.

The most estrogenic, attractive girls start leaning towards dimorphism at 16-17 and by 18-20 any girl with a developed body is allergic to twinks. I’m not trying to say that u need to be a high T ogre or roidcoper but you need bodyweight to slay dude regardless of face being king

Look at this guys built (disclaimer I’m not implying u even need to get close to what he’s lifting)

He’s obviously higher bf% (which is not what we want, I agree with u leanness is king) but that type of body composition at low 10s bf%, even 14ish (vid looks high 10s) slays, you already have a good face trust me twinkmaxxing kucks you in the long run.

And you don’t need to go on a retarded bulk, just eat at maintenance and eat 150G of protein a day (this is key and not a cope, Walmart whey is cheap af n 30G 1 scoop), 10-15 mins of cardio as warmup and obviously know wtf u doin in the gym jfl, hope u know it’s all about muscle mind connection, feeling the muscle activate, and squeezing the shit out of the bar,handle, etc.

I moronically twinkmaxxed during my late teens chasing absolute leanness and never realized i was cucking myself because when you’re under 6’ if you’re not putting mass past HS ur frame stays with this very childlike look to it because the muscles around your core and lower/upper back don’t naturally develop and grow as much as those in taller people as they need the extra support.

Trust me bro no cap my jaw was more chiseled than yours but because of my frame and eye area (males eye area changes in their early 20s cause ur browridge and forehead area develop more) I still looked very juvenile (like you do). Women were nice to me, Girls my age even nicer, I got a cute gf, went on dates with other pretty girls, decent to legit good matches on tinder, ios, etc but I still could never really get those girls that had both the pretty face and the sexy body even tho I had a good face. Until I started filling out my frame

Rip me
We are roughly the same height tho im already 141 lbs and my face isnt even as lean

Massive cope.
I mean that skinny men look like weaklings, the only women who don't seem to care if you're skinny are those who are between the ages of 18 and 25, but even then, they still prefer muscular men.

If you look at my rating thread, you'll see that the main problem that I have is that I am too skinny, so I lack the appeal that I need to succeed with online dating because apart from my height, I seem to have no other redeeming qualities so I basically look like an average guy who is in the top 1% of height.

The reason why I say that low body fat is not enough is because I have had a chiseled jawline and hollow cheeks since I was a teenager because I'm a natural ectomorph but it has not made me more attractive to women.

Most women prefer a muscular man who is at 20% body fat than a skinny weakling who is at 10% body fat.
A woman once told me I was too skinny, the man she was about to marry was at 20% body fat with no muscle mass, and her brother's friends were very muscular and at a high body fat, to her, that is what a man is supposed to look like. The woman was in her early 30s, and she was the sister of a drug dealer I had met in an all inclusive resort in Mexico, they were all scottish so I guess it depends on the culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Stfu u retard curry crackjunkie

was this mirin? is he on another acc?

Great thread