• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Patrick Baitman
I ALWAYS IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE PEPE THE FROG TALKING TO ME :lul: :lul:
JFL. My current colour tag fits perfectly with my avi ngl :feelskek:

And wdym, I AM Mr. Pepe the frog aka Mr. 4chan :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 5912
Why do you think that dutasteride is worse than Finasteride?

Why do you think that dutasteride is worse than Finasteride?
it pretty much shuts down all the dht in your body
plus the results are not any better than fin
Kevin Mann made a video discussing if you want more detailed

it pretty much shuts down all the dht in your body
plus the results are not any better than fin
Kevin Mann made a video discussing if you want more detailed
Do you also think this applies if somebody takes 500mg of testosterone enantate

DOES ACCUTANE ACCELERATE MPB?

What's the point to use Fina with RU when de know that RU goes systemic ? It's either one or the other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
1- WHAT CAUSES HAIRLOSS:
hairloss or androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition where the hair follicle is sensitive to dht, therefore losing hair.
View attachment 501602
this is a chart on the pattern of hairloss

2-HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE HAIR:
There is no official way to determine if you are going to lose your hair or not.however you can find out if you are going to lose your hair at an early time when it starts to happen or the beginning stages of hairloss. Hairloss is more rapid so if you are prone to hairloss you will lose your hair at an accelerated rate.
people mistake maturation of the hairline for hairloss, maturation of the hairline takes years, while hairloss is more rapid.

3-WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM LOSING HAIR IF I AM PRONE TO BALDING:
Ok, here it gets very complicated due to the fact there are a lot of treatments for hairloss out there
Make a hairloss regimen for your prevention.(well, im gonna make it for you)
if I dont mention it then it doesn't work.

3-EVERY HAIRLOSS TREATMENT THAT WORKS:
1-finasteride: It works by lowering the amount of dht that comes to your scalp systemically by around 60 percent
strongest hairloss product but has the worst side effects. side effects include lowering sex drive and libido. It also lowers dht in the body which isn't so good
2-Minoxidil:The way it works isn't fully understood but we know that it stimulates hair growth, however it doesn't do anything to fix the real issue on whats causing hairloss so minoxidil on itself wont be enough down the road.
topical minox vs oral minox:
oral minoxidil is 10 times stronger than topical however there is a huge chance of developing heart problems so its not worth it.
3-alfratadiol: Ok alfratadiol is a weak estrogen. estrogen has an indirect anti androgen
dont worry it wont have a systemic absorption so your body wont feminize
it works just like finasteride.
4-RU58841:it occupies androgen receptors and prevents dht and testosterone from binding to the hair follicle.
5-cb0301:it is a topical anti androgen. however its not the strongest one. RU mogs.
6-stemoxydine:Aminexil is a breakthrough formula that prevents hair loss along with boosting hair growth.
6-dutasteride: highly advice against using it, its not even better than finasteride.

4-what should I use to prevent hairloss:
the best stack for hairloss prevention if you dont want to use finasteride is:
RU58841
Minoxidil
Alfratodiol
this stack can add years to your hair.
however there will be a point where this regimen will become weak and you will have to add different things such as finasteride and other treatments

5-what can I do to bring back the hair I lost and gain back thickness:
if you started late and want to reverse your hairloss you should be on finasteride first and formost.and add minox,RU,CB,AL,and stymoxydine
and a hair transplant
you'll have to use a lot od things to bring back your hair

this is it
I made it simple so everyone can read it quickly and understand it
I am going to make a thread on how to keep your hair nice and healthy
@Stranix @DutchPrettyBoy @CopeTilliRope @brrrap @THEMOGEE @Zuvay @Latebloomer10 @deer @imparatorluk @BrickTop @Copemaxxing @Torero @spiderchad @inceletto @Chad1212 @Chico Chicowski @wateriswet @sytyl @Julius
God tier thread bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
What's the point to use Fina with RU when de know that RU goes systemic ? It's either one or the other.
I only said to use both if your having extreme hairloss and you started very late and you want to recover a lot hair loss

6-dutasteride: highly advice against using it, its not even better than finasteride.
Not true according to a recently published meta-analysis

The greatest increase in total hair count at 24 weeks (ie, first end point) was with 0.5 mg/d of dutasteride, which was significantly more efficacious than 1 mg/d of finasteride (mean difference, 7.1 hairs/cm2; 95% CI, 5.1-9.3 hairs/cm2) and minoxidil (0.25 mg/d [mean difference, 23.7 hairs/cm2; 95% CI, 9.5-38.0 hairs/cm2], 5 mg/d [mean difference, 15.0 hairs/cm2; 95% CI, 3.9-26.1 hairs/cm2], and 2% solution [mean difference, 8.5 hairs/cm2; 95% CI, 4.8-12.3 hairs/cm2]).

If ur dad is bald i got bad news