Face is the most important thing, saving up for a surgery is the best thing you can do.

N

Noel Vargas

Banned
Someone's face is what you look at when you talk to the person, its what you kiss, it's where attraction starts. I'm not saying gymcelling is a complete waste of time but lets face the truth: no matter how tall and bulky you are if your face is disgusting girls will still go for shorter skinnier guys with a pretty face. Spending the time you usually use to gymcel with a part time job to increase your wage might be the smartest decision. Also, stop wasting money with useless copes that won't lead you nowhere. It usually only takes one surgery to take an incel to medium normie tier, depending on how fucked you are one surgery won't be enough to turn you into a chad obviously but at least you will make it to normie and then gymcelling will actually start counting for something.

Side note: If what makes your face ugly is not the shape, but excess of acne then you're lucky. Its even easier. Go take accutane immediately!! It's cheaper!!

@dicklet4incher dont even dare to say bullshit here, if you can make it to the point where you and the girl are already undressing in a closed room then its extremely unlikely that she will leave even with a 4 inches cock, sure, she'll be disappointed but not enough to walk out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, kobecel, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Absi, kobecel, BabyFace Mcgee and 4 others
@dicklet4incher dont even dare to say bullshit here
ok
if you can make it to the point where you and the girl are already undressing in a closed room then its extremely unlikely that she will leave even with a 4 inches cock

nope it has happend multiple times i have infinate reddit stories for proof of course i dont have personal stories for obvious reasons
[ she'll be disappointed but not enough to walk out.
now that we have agreed that i will get cucked no matter what i repeat there have been several cases when the woman laughs and the dicklet and leaves the room but it depends how you go with it and no again, big dick=attraction TOO there are women out there that fuck anything with a big cock (which are most of women at this point) BIG DICKS GIVE PHYSICAL PLEASURE SOMETHING FACES OR SMALL DICKS CAN NOT WOMEN WILL NEVER TRADE A BIG DICK FOR A ATTRACTIVE FACE AS SHOWN IN MANY CASES BECAUSE HEDONISTIC PHYSICAL PLEASURE COMES FIRST FOR BOTH GENDERS so STOP COPING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Kawhi
Someone's face is what you look at when you talk to the person, its what you kiss, it's where attraction starts. I'm not saying gymcelling is a complete waste of time but lets face the truth: no matter how tall and bulky you are if your face is disgusting girls will still go for shorter skinnier guys with a pretty face. Spending the time you usually use to gymcel with a part time job to increase your wage might be the smartest decision. Also, stop wasting money with useless copes that won't lead you nowhere. It usually only takes one surgery to take an incel to medium normie tier, depending on how fucked you are one surgery won't be enough to turn you into a chad obviously but at least you will make it to normie and then gymcelling will actually start counting for something.

Side note: If what makes your face ugly is not the shape, but excess of acne then you're lucky. Its even easier. Go take accutane immediately!! It's cheaper!!

@dicklet4incher dont even dare to say bullshit here, if you can make it to the point where you and the girl are already undressing in a closed room then its extremely unlikely that she will leave even with a 4 inches cock, sure, she'll be disappointed but not enough to walk out.
legit also looking at chin implant. recovery is usually easy?

No face no case

I want some fillers to make my ramus sharper and cheekbones pop more.

Legit, that's why being very lean is one of the best "natty" looksmaxes

Legit, that's why being very lean is one of the best "natty" looksmaxes
You pretty much have to be very lean before you ever consider any cosmetic surgery. Getting surgery as a fatcel/bloatcel is so dumb and yet so many people do it.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and make_it_to_the_top
You pretty much have to be very lean before you ever consider any cosmetic surgery. Getting surgery as a fatcel/bloatcel is so dumb and yet so many people do it.
High IQ, you need to reveal your bone structure beforehand

High IQ, you need to reveal your bone structure beforehand
Yup. Just look at someone like @itsOVER when he is "fat" and "lean," completely different face.

And Kinobody:

hqdefault.jpg

13% vs 6% fat according to him. Most people would consider 13% very lean, but he looks like a boneless bloatcel at that body fat.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
Yup. Just look at someone like @itsOVER when he is "fat" and "lean," completely different face.

And Kinobody:

hqdefault.jpg

13% vs 6% fat according to him. Most people would consider 13% very lean, but he looks like a boneless bloatcel at that body fat.
Holy fuark, that's literally doubling your PSL by cutting couple % of bf

most important things in my opinion:

1: orbital bones (affect eyebrows and eye area)
2: lips (width, vertical size)
3 : maxilla (width, forward growth)
4: height
5 : jaw (angularity, forward growth)
6: nose
7: neck and traps
8: zygos
9: ears
10: skin
11: shoulder width
12: muscle mass

Everything matters

Stop coping

most important things in my opinion:

1: orbital bones (affect eyebrows and eye area)
2: lips (width, vertical size)
3 : maxilla (width, forward growth)
4: height
5 : jaw (angularity, forward growth)
6: nose
7: neck and traps
8: zygos
9: ears
10: skin
11: shoulder width
12: muscle mass

No way lips is above jaw

No dick No case.

i have infinate reddit stories for proof of course
1557434095720-png.64979

The reason you don't have personal stories to tell is because of your face. I have 7 inch dick and still have 0 lays after having been in China for nearly a decade.

face > dick

1557434095720-png.64979

The reason you don't have personal stories to tell is because of your face. I have 7 inch dick and still have 0 lays after having been in China for nearly a decade.

face > dick
its not my fault that you refuse to play the big dick game 7 incher
keep denying reality and rotting

its not my fault that you refuse to play the big dick game 7 incher
keep denying reality and rotting
How do I run big dick game? I notice girls look at my bulge, but it's not like that's enough to attract them to me.

I notice girls look at my bulge,
you have your answer right there them looking at your bulge is a clear sign of sexual attraction and you should have aproached them on sight
also you could play the social circle game (if you have any) and spread big dick rumors and women will come aproaching you
you could also go on r/cuckhold and post your dick there and be the bull to some cucks wife
or go on tinder and add your big dick stats on bio (you could fraud to 8 inches)
and then heavily imply in convos that you have a big dick
as i have said size queens exist and they would fuck anything with a big dick to dogs or pieces of wood or trees
good luck

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553