Fillers is an addiction : stay away from it at all cost

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
No such thing as a one time fillers usage.

This shit is worse than heroin or crack.

All the people using fillers will use them again and again until they become deformed fillers addicts creatures unbeknownst to them. Before you know it you will easily pass the threshold from decent improvement to complete Bogdanov freak.

As you already know, filler is a temporary cope and a jewish scam used by jew surgeons to get a quick buck instead of a definitive procedure that would bring less money overtime.

If you use fillers, this is your ultimate destiny :

Capture decran 2024 04 08 a 205515

Intro 1675700331
Cae2a658 5fdd 471b a3fe 3f01ed408d42

Mickey rourke a boxe contre un sdf

4036282 Capture decran 2024 03 28 a 013150

4036275 Capture decran 2024 03 28 a 012732

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, moreroidsmoredates, Allornothing and 7 others
Bro idc how I look like after the age 40
I would no longer need female validation or love anymore
My money and kids will bring me happiness
Fillers is a temporary solution which brings amazing results and I'm completely fine with that. Looking great by re using fillers again and again for about 10 years is worth it than living like a normie forever or getting plastic fitted on your face tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Lookologist003, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
No such thing as a one time fillers usage.

This shit is worse than heroin or crack.

All the people using fillers will use them again and again until they become deformed fillers addicts creatures unbeknownst to them. Before you know it you will easily pass the threshold from decent improvement to complete Bogdanov freak.

As you already know, filler is a temporary cope and a jewish scam used by jew surgeons to get a quick buck instead of a definitive procedure that would bring less money overtime.

If you use fillers, this is your ultimate destiny :

View attachment 2852013

View attachment 2852020View attachment 2852022
View attachment 2852027

View attachment 2852031

View attachment 2852032
Requiere a lot of mental strenght not to inject again but nothing impossible

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Fillers is a temporary solution which brings amazing results and I'm completely fine with that. Looking great by re using fillers again and again for about 10 years is worth it than living like a normie forever or getting plastic fitted on your face tbh
true + in 10 years we will probably have new techniques to remove filler

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nah, fillers have been around for more than 20 years now and are still not seemingly going to be replaced anytime soon, quite the contrary actually.

Even implants have been around for a while, we're just slowly shifting from silicon to titanium or peek.

Science is not progressing as fast we hoped. No flying car, no hyperloop, no space travel.

When was the last major scientific or technological breakthrough ?

Who'd thought that we still don't have any cure for da AIDS in 2024 after 30+ years of campaigning and fund raising ?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Mogged

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Another day, another dumbass disfigured by fillers :

CrlzVzA

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, normie_joe and TheMilkMan
Btw how's your infras + supras coming along?

Did you make a thread?
Supra is perfect. Spot on adding a lot of dimorphism and got rid of my ptosis and slight bug eyes.
Infras are good as well but now that the swelling disappeared they are clearly visible under the thin undereyes skin, I already had several people commenting about them : I need to get a fat transfer as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and normie_joe
Brutal. Implants are the only option left then

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and VenatorLuparius
I was thinking about this yesterday.

Fillers I think we can agree work, but they don't last. The prognosis is bogging. Bogging will happen. It's like how smoker's lungs turn black, your face becomes permanently bloated.

I am having to restrain myself from starting it, because some of the results look so good.

Science is not progressing as fast we hoped. No flying car, no hyperloop, no space travel.

When was the last major scientific or technological breakthrough ?
It is. If you know about thermodynamics, there will never be flying car or hyperloop or space travel. Especially not space travel, because there is no reason for it and escape velocity is 11 000km/h. I don't think I've been on a roller coaster that goes 100km/h and I've thrown up on the fastest roller coaster that I have been on.

This is cope. It's like burn victims coping by thinking if they just hold out 5 to 10 years, there will be new technology that restores their face. Even if it makes no sense, it's a natural coping.
Can you say that certainly? I have only noticed old Chads saying that. Old Chads that are still NW1 at 39 and have few wrinkles.

For an incel, I think aging takes the very little that they have.

this, looks will always matter but especially between the ages of 15 - 35, afterwards who cares