Final verdict on buccal fat removal?

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Mentalmaxxer
I’ve been bearish on buccal fat removal. Heard when you get old it’ll make you look more aged. Then I heard this dude mention it on a podcast:

IMG 1355

He also says he got dermal fillers in the jaw, cheekbones, and undereye. His results from buccal fat removal look good to me, but will it start to look shitty when he’s 10 years older?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and 5.5psl
Are there more pics of him? Well ones that don't look so frauded/touched up. Most buccal fat removals either do nothing or look like dogwater unfrauded. I'm of the boat that one should focus on lateral cheek projection, chin projection, and if your jaw isn't too narrow just do the final step of putting down a cheeseburger. Removing fat ages you awfully quick and the results look more like sucked in cheeks rather than true hollow cheeks which are the result of robust bone growth + a lean bf, not the result of a normie skull being drained empty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Prince88, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Are there more pics of him? Well ones that don't look so frauded/touched up. Most buccal fat removals either do nothing or look like dogwater unfrauded. I'm of the boat that one should focus on lateral cheek projection, chin projection, and if your jaw isn't too narrow just do the final step of putting down a cheeseburger. Removing fat ages you awfully quick and the results look more like sucked in cheeks rather than true hollow cheeks which are the result of robust bone growth + a lean bf, not the result of a normie skull being drained empty.
He’s a model so pretty much all his pictures look frauded. What you’re saying makes sense though. Good zygos and jaw plus low bf% is one’s best bet then?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, anadeusstolemyname and WanderingBurro
I’ve been bearish on buccal fat removal. Heard when you get old it’ll make you look more aged. Then I heard this dude mention it on a podcast:

View attachment 2356051

He also says he got dermal fillers in the jaw, cheekbones, and undereye. His results from buccal fat removal look good to me, but will it start to look shitty when he’s 10 years older?
It's just a frauded pic. The actual buccal fat is good lmao

Ever see timtokers where they have a beautiful smooth transitioning midface? You need the fat pushed up from the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
And also having thin skin

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Mr Test

View attachment 2356051

Can you share the podcast bro ??

Can you share the podcast bro ??
Lol he filled up his face pads with filler after heh

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro

View attachment 2356051

This guy would look amazing if he bothered fixing his death-tier eyebrows.
Normies are retarded

View attachment 2356051

This guy got heavy amounts of surgery, I remember seeing the video posted by the surgeon that did the work on him

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Ever see timtokers where they have a beautiful smooth transitioning midface? You need the fat pushed up from the maxilla
What do y mean by the fat pushed up from the maxilia ?