Finasteride

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
How is it possible to lower dht without side effects? Dht is such a strong androgen, so i cant understand why not every man has side effects. Since the whole system is not as androgen as before.

Deusmaximus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Ritalincel, AspiringChad and 4 others
Finasteride is safe. It only blocks dht to the scalp, it doesn’t have any statistically significant effect on the rest of the body’s dht.

finasteride blocks type 2 5α reductase, there are people born with the deficiency of this enzyme and they still live while having a full head of hair and slightly smaller prostates

Finasteride is safe. It only blocks dht to the scalp, it doesn’t have any statistically significant effect on the rest of the body’s dht.
Source? My understanding was that it just inhibited 5ar enzyme.

How is it possible to lower dht without side effects? Dht is such a strong androgen, so i cant understand why not every man has side effects. Since the whole system is not as androgen as before.
RU58841 has no side effect, the amount you put on your skin is too little to affect your whole body systemically
http://www.ru58841.info/side-effects/

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and AspiringChad
I think the longest ru58841 study is about 6 Months. So there is no science about long term damage/side effects.
the side-effects of ru58841 can only occur on your skin because the molecule cannot have a systemical impact on your body.
what side effect are you afraid of? bruise on skin? your scalp lowers collagen production?
even if ru58841 caused aesthetical side effects on your skin, the hair would cover it.

My dick fell off when I took fin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
Idk. I'm on fin for 5 weeks now and my libido and overall mood seem better even...

This is so very wrong

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and itsoverbuddyboyo
This is so very wrong
tbh. serum DHT is affected, thus the downstream effect of reducing scalp DHT, which isn't as significant as serum levels. gotta love broscience.