Foid larping with massages

B

BecomingHuman

Bronze
Title. She claims she did it naturally only doing massages, no botox, no fillers, no surgeries. Also claims that she has bigger bf % now so it's not because of weight loss.

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and Xangsane
>Anastasia

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
at least she's smart enough to gaslight subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, bugeater23, disheartenedcel and 7 others
What did she actually do though?

Is this possible without feminization surgery?

your avi makes me hard fr
you're like the third person telling me this today

thought i'd get responses like 'disgusting brown femcel' or something like that lol

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
There is an epidemic of foids larping “accutane nose jobs”, all it does is shrink the pores/oil glands on the nose making it shrink AT best, yet these random insta models just magically get a ski slope nose from a hooked? 😲

Funny enough she has one male client and he is ethnic

you're like the third person telling me this today

thought i'd get responses like 'disgusting brown femcel' or something like that lol
lol nah, she's hot af. I'd be happy with a girl like that.

too bad in 2024 you need to be a 6'4 gigachad to even get girls like these to fuck with you, thats what makes me angry.

• +1
Reactions: john2
She just lose fat or unbloated herself (both things can be done with eating the right food)
Really? I think it's at least face lift + bucal fat removal, but most likely feminization surgery.

Aryan has descended

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
the cope is strong with you

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Really? I think it's at least face lift + bucal fat removal, but most likely feminization surgery.
You are right

But bucal fat removal? Would that not look extreme (if i see some bucal removal patient i see immediately that someone is one, they all got that "extreme hollow cheeks starved" look)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and thecel
do they work on males
yes, its something im just now incorporating into my skincare, im currently avoiding the eye area work though as im not sure as a guy you want to raise the soft tissues around the eyes like that.

they seem legit tbh