all psl talk

i had 30 laycount at the end of 16
and u think I haven’t been with women? ur low tier sluts mean nothing to me☠️

• +1
Reactions: Mace1
and u think I haven’t been with women? ur low tier sluts mean nothing to me☠️
15-16 year old prime looks + prime pussy, nothing your oldcel ass can get

15-16 year old prime looks + prime pussy, nothing your oldcel ass can get
I’m 06, freshly 17. Cope more with ur baby face looks and ran through pussy ur paying for. Fucking incel clown JFL

• +1
Reactions: Mace1
I’m 06, freshly 17. Cope more with ur baby face looks and ran through pussy ur paying for. Fucking incel clown JFL
prettyboy's slay more than your alien pheno, its really evident dumbass nigga, also you dont know what a incel is. a incel is a person who gets no sexual attention (you for example)

also never paid for pussy, something you would do tbh

prettyboy's slay more than your alien pheno, its really evident dumbass nigga, also you dont know what a incel is. a incel is a person who gets no sexual attention (you for example)
Cope harder. Ur boneless and try to maximize ur shitty genetics by claiming “pretty boy”. Losers like you make me enjoy my life more.

Cope harder. Ur boneless and try to maximize ur shitty genetics by claiming “pretty boy”. Losers like you make me enjoy my life more.
enjoy your life? in a shithole? glad i moved away from belarus and getting away from you durak slavs, my pheno is much more favored than yours in the west, also not boneless

enjoy your life? in a shithole? glad i moved away from belarus and getting away from you durak slavs, my pheno is much more favored than yours in the west, also not boneless
I’m ukranian, I live in the US now fucking retard. Not surprised ur belarussian JFL rapist/Indian phenotype.

I’m ukranian, I live in the US now fucking retard. Not surprised ur belarussian JFL rapist/Indian phenotype.
from north, no indian phenos, everyone in my family is white asf, also my pheno is really weird cause its not anything slav, same with you besides midface + eyes