Fuck white (except my lovely mummy) and Hispanic women for their forced assimilation policies. I will never marry one.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
They will force you to raise your kids Christian and give your children European names.... Just like some famous Spanish roastie (not a single mother) giving her half Saudi son TikToker's name Cesar (Tiktok: mister_ces) and him being as Spanish and non Muslim as you can get. Even worse if he were born a foid because you fucking know why. So many cute half brown half white foids I've met but many of the cute PSL 4.5+ ones turn out to be muh "secular", muh "raised Christian", are self hating af and hoe about with BWC.

I lost respect for him when I found out he's called fucking Cesar and not Mohammed. If I were the husband that Spanish hoe's ass for the streets unless if the child was given an Arabic name and raised Muslim. Fuck white women. I repeat FUCK WHITE WOMEN FOR THEIR FORCED ASSIMILATION POLICIES. At least my mother wasn't like that. THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY HAS TO BE STAMPED OUT FOR GOOD, THEIR CULTURE ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON EUROPEAN CULTURE.

I WOULD NEVER MARRY A HISPANIC BITCH. FUCK CATHOLICISM.

If I married that a bitch like that Spanish bitch she's going on the streets. NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE MY CHILDREN NON MUSLIM, NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO GIVE MY CHILDREN EUROPEAN NAMES. NO WHITE OR SPANISH ROAST BEEF CURTSINS WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE UNCIRCUMCISED SONS, MY SONS WILL BE CIRCUMCISED LIKE ME. However I wouldn't mind if I were to marry an Asian or African woman, that she'd give my kids an Asian or African name, or if I married an African American, then an African American name, but of course they have to be raised Muslim. NO Exceptions. They will be free to explore and learn aspects from both of our cultures... They can pick their path. The kids won't be exposed to degeneracy that way. The kids will be cultured and raised to appreciate both sides. But if I were to marry white or Hispanic (which I never would) then FUCK her culture. I have no respect for modern young white or Hispanic women, but I have lots of respect for MENA, black and Asian women. The only white woman I love with all my heart is my mother, and I like the very very rare white women like her. Good souls, God bless them.

ETHNICS, NEVER MARRY WHITE OR HISPANIC WOMEN. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T EVER FORCE US AND OUR OFFSPRING TO ASSIMILATE INTO THEIR CULTURE WHICH ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON WHITE CULTURE. FUCK THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY. JUST KEEP PUMPING AND DUMPING THEM.

OH, AND FUCK THEIR UNSEASONED, UNMARINATED, VOMIT-INDUCING RECIPES. MY MUM WAS AWARE OF THAT ANYWAY.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 25938 and 10 others
I repeat, fuck white (except my mum) and Hispanic women.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel and Allandro
dr-phil.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lurker69, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 24278
White women get fertilised by Middle Eastern, latino, South European, Black, Asian cock only @anoright @cloUder

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acne Victim, Cheesyrumble, traveler and 1 other person
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 22918
White women get fertilised by Middle Eastern, latino, South European, Black, Asian cock only @anoright @cloUder
schizophrenic deathnic delusions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 7580, Prettyboy and 2 others
They will force you to raise your kids Christian and give your children European names.... Just like some famous Spanish roastie giving her half Saudi son TikToker's name Cesar (Tiktok: mister_ces) and him being as Spanish and non Muslim as you can get. Even worse if he were born a foid because you fucking know why. So many cute half brown half white foids I've met but many of the cute ones turn out to be muh "secular" and hoe about with BWC.

I lost respect for him when I found out he's called fucking Cesar and not Mohammed. Fuck white women. I repeat FUCK WHITE WOMEN FOR THEIR FORCED ASSIMILATION POLICIES. At least my mother wasn't like that. THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY HAS TO BE STAMPED OUT FOR GOOD, THEIR CULTURE ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON EUROPEAN CULTURE.

If I married that a bitch like that Spanish bitch she's going on the streets. NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE MY CHILDREN NON MUSLIM, NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO GIVE MY CHILDREN EUROPEAN NAMES. However I wouldn't mind if I were to marry an Asian or African woman, that she'd give my kids an Asian or African name, or if I married an African American, then an African American name, but of course they have to be raised Muslim. NO EXCEPTIONS.

ETHNICS, NEVER MARRY WHITE OR HISPANIC WOMEN. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T EVER FORCE US AND OUR OFFSPRING TO ASSIMILATE INTO THEIR CULTURE WHICH ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON WHITE CULTURE. FUCK THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY. JUST KEEP PUMPING AND DUMPING THEM.
053FAD45 D0A6 4BF8 A223 4DC37E09CF8D

They will force you to raise your kids Christian and give your children European names.... Just like some famous Spanish roastie giving her half Saudi son TikToker's name Cesar (Tiktok: mister_ces) and him being as Spanish and non Muslim as you can get. Even worse if he were born a foid because you fucking know why. So many cute half brown half white foids I've met but many of the cute ones turn out to be muh "secular" and hoe about with BWC.

I lost respect for him when I found out he's called fucking Cesar and not Mohammed. Fuck white women. I repeat FUCK WHITE WOMEN FOR THEIR FORCED ASSIMILATION POLICIES. At least my mother wasn't like that. THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY HAS TO BE STAMPED OUT FOR GOOD, THEIR CULTURE ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON EUROPEAN CULTURE.

If I married that a bitch like that Spanish bitch she's going on the streets. NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE MY CHILDREN NON MUSLIM, NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO GIVE MY CHILDREN EUROPEAN NAMES. However I wouldn't mind if I were to marry an Asian or African woman, that she'd give my kids an Asian or African name, but of course they have to be raised Muslim.

I want a hot black woman to make cute mulatto children ❤️

I also want asians, whites, indians, native americans, north africans.

Basically I just want a woman 😍

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and Acne Victim
Idk man, I feel like if I don't marry a blonde Scandinavian woman then I'm essentially tainting my genes. I'm the result of generations of selective breeding that escaped all Somali failos, why would I through that away and have frail bobblehead kids?

Then those roasties would get abortions 99 times until Eugene betabuxxes her ass.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I want a hot black woman to make cute mulatto children ❤️

I also want asians, whites, indians, native americans, north africans.

Basically I just want a woman 😍
I know how it feels.
I hope I didn't sound extreme.

Idk man, I feel like if I don't marry a blonde Scandinavian woman then I'm essentially tainting my genes. I'm the result of generations of selective breeding that escaped all Somali failos, why would I through that away and have frail bobblehead kids?
RIP Maya Jama. Just raised like the trashy whites because her dad ran away.

what being a raceless shitskin mutt does to a mf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigDom, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
RIP Maya Jama. Just raised like the trashy whites because her dad ran away.
She doesn't even look half white tbh. She passes for Northern Somali like me, she looks similar to my aunts/female cousins.
She's the result of low class parenting tbh, not necessarily due to being mixed. There are white women that won't turn your kids trashy. You're half white yourself so you should know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
too lazy to read but yeah, western women in general are degenerate.
get a Muslim wife from an Islamic country that covers up and accepts traditional gender rolls.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 27066
She doesn't even look half white tbh. She passes for Northern Somali like me, she looks similar to my aunts/female cousins.
She's the result of low class parenting tbh, not necessarily due to being mixed. There are white women that won't turn your kids trashy. You're half white yourself so you should know.
I agree, because she was raised by a single mother.

There are very few good white women out there like my mother. Very few.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
1. so when Momo was named Momo was he a muslim or a Kuraish Pagan?
2. Go back in time and stop your dad from fucking a White woman
3. marry a girl like this

Cbf0202e3a84362fe4995065edccb7c1

I agree, because she was raised by a single mother.

There are very few good white women out there like my mother. Very few.
>good
>low class trash that fucks niggers

pick one

• +1
Reactions: BigDom and Acne Victim
too lazy to read but yeah, western women in general are degenerate.
get a Muslim wife from an Islamic country that covers up and accepts traditional gender rolls.
I'm seeing a girl from my dad's country but I don't need her to be submissive. She should be my other half. My wife. My lover. A good mother. My best best best friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
1. so when Momo was named Momo was he a muslim or a Kuraish Pagan?
2. Go back in time and stop your dad from fucking a White woman
3. marry a girl like this
My mother is a GOOD woman. She's among the very best white women on this planet.

>good
>low class trash that fucks niggers

pick one
My mother is a GOOD woman.
If I had a wife with a black ex I WOULDN'T CARE. In fact it would be better than it she had a white ex...

your mother is a low class whore who fucked niggers in her youth according to you
She told us all on the dinner table it didn't work out, and even my dad was aware when they were getting married. He fell in love with her. She fell in love with him.

Just call him mutt
he is a self Hating Jihadi mutt.

his own sister lost her virginity to a white Chad, his Arab father married a White woman, and now he is suffering from identity crisis.

he is also kinda stupid that he doesn't know the named he calls "muslim" names are just Pagan Arabic names.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 27066
Just call him mutt

his own sister lost her virginity to a white Chad, his Arab father married a White woman, and now he is suffering from identity crisis.

he is also kinda stupid that he doesn't know the named he calls "muslim" names are just Pagan Arabic names.
I AM a mutt. I love being a mutt.

Over for him

• +1
Reactions: BigDom and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 27066
keep coping. we all know you would be reborn as white if you could
Fuck that. Fuck the colonisers. Fuck white supremacy. Fuck the Nazis.

HETZJAGD AUF NAZIS!

this is what a flat face and getting fogged everyday by whites does to a mf :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Xangsane and Deleted member 18544
HETZJAGD AUF NAZIS!

DELETE YOURSELF. YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE TO WIN.

They will force you to raise your kids Christian and give your children European names.... Just like some famous Spanish roastie (not a single mother) giving her half Saudi son TikToker's name Cesar (Tiktok: mister_ces) and him being as Spanish and non Muslim as you can get.
Problem?
Even worse if he were born a foid because you fucking know why. So many cute half brown half white foids I've met but many of the cute PSL 4.5+ ones turn out to be muh "secular", muh "raised Christian", are self hating af and hoe about with BWC.
Water, all ethnic foids love BWC.
I lost respect for him when I found out he's called fucking Cesar and not Mohammed.
>I lost respect for someone because of the name his mother gave him
If I were the husband that Spanish hoe's ass for the streets unless if the child was given an Arabic name and raised Muslim. Fuck white women. I repeat FUCK WHITE WOMEN FOR THEIR FORCED ASSIMILATION POLICIES. At least my mother wasn't like that. THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY HAS TO BE STAMPED OUT FOR GOOD
Brutal shitskin self-awareness; suggests that Europeans have a coloniser mentality for wanting their children to have European names, then suggests that shitskins should do the same and give their (half-european) children shitskin names, but doesn't call that coloniser mentality...?
, THEIR CULTURE ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON EUROPEAN CULTURE.
Yes it is. Your father moved from his islamic shithole to Europe for this exact reason. You're 25 years old and live in a European country aswell, and I don't want to hear the "I was born here" excuse because you're 25 and could've moved by now if you wanted to, however you acknowledge that White culture is superior and won't do that. Whites are responsible for the majority of advancements throughout history:
inventions-jpg.2129855

Fuck islam. Go and live in an islamic country and fuck off.
If I married that a bitch like that Spanish bitch she's going on the streets. NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE MY CHILDREN NON MUSLIM, NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO GIVE MY CHILDREN EUROPEAN NAMES. NO WHITE OR SPANISH ROAST BEEF CURTSINS WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE UNCIRCUMCISED SONS, MY SONS WILL BE CIRCUMCISED LIKE ME. However I wouldn't mind if I were to marry an Asian or African woman, that she'd give my kids an Asian or African name, or if I married an African American, then an African American name, but of course they have to be raised Muslim. NO Exceptions. They will be free to explore and learn aspects from both of our cultures... They can pick their path. The kids won't be exposed to degeneracy that way. The kids will be cultured and raised to appreciate both sides. But if I were to marry white or Hispanic (which I never would) then FUCK her culture. I have no respect for modern young white or Hispanic women, but I have lots of respect for MENA, black and Asian women.
Schizophrenic ramblings.
The only white woman I love with all my heart is my mother, and I like the very very rare white women like her. Good souls, God bless them.
Your mother is a whore who fucked multiple niggers.
ETHNICS, NEVER MARRY WHITE OR HISPANIC WOMEN.
Whites very rarely marry shitskins anyway, there's no need to tell shitskins to refrain from doing something they can't do in the first place.
WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T EVER FORCE US AND OUR OFFSPRING TO ASSIMILATE INTO THEIR CULTURE WHICH ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON WHITE CULTURE. FUCK THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY.
>w-we need to fight back against whites for trying to assimilate us after we move into their country and leech off of the welfare system like the shitskin parasites we are
JUST KEEP PUMPING AND DUMPING THEM.
I will keep pumping and dumping shitskin MENA whores.
OH, AND FUCK THEIR UNSEASONED, UNMARINATED, VOMIT-INDUCING RECIPES. MY MUM WAS AWARE OF THAT ANYWAY.
Fuck your vomit inducing appearances.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 7580, Prettyboy and 2 others
Problem?

Water, all ethnic foids love BWC.

>I lost respect for someone because of the name his mother gave him

Brutal shitskin self-awareness; suggests that Europeans have a coloniser mentality for wanting their children to have European names, then suggests that shitskins should do the same and give their (half-european) children shitskin names, but doesn't call that coloniser mentality...?

Yes it is. Your father moved from his islamic shithole to Europe for this exact reason. You're 25 years old and live in a European country aswell, and I don't want to hear the "I was born here" excuse because you're 25 and could've moved by now if you wanted to, however you acknowledge that White culture is superior and won't do that. Whites are responsible for the majority of advancements throughout history:
inventions-jpg.2129855

Fuck islam. Go and live in an islamic country and fuck off.

Schizophrenic ramblings.

Your mother is a whore who fucked multiple niggers.

Whites very rarely marry shitskins anyway, there's no need to tell shitskins to refrain from doing something they can't do in the first place.

>w-we need to fight back against whites for trying to assimilate us after we move into their country and leech off of the welfare system like the shitskin parasites we are

I will keep pumping and dumping shitskin MENA whores.

Fuck your vomit inducing appearances.
Thats it. You just raped his ass without vaseline

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and Deleted member 18544
Your number one mistake is thinking you can LTR a cumskin foid as a non cumskin person
They go for protected ONS with BBC that's the most white women mix

Catholicism mogs infidels with mutilated dicks

59875477 BAA0 481D A744 2409EB965624

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18544
I know how it feels.
I hope I didn't sound extreme.
It's over for racists cucks...

Women are women if you are truly straight you like them despite of their races.

Come with me to burkina faso.

34 96 scaled

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim