Fuck white (except my lovely mummy) and Hispanic women for their forced assimilation policies. I will never marry one.

It's over for racists cucks...

Women are women if you are truly straight you like them despite of their races.
Being anti white isn't racism.

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro
Being anti white isn't racism.
Being anti-shitskin isn't racism then either. Now shut the fuck up and respond to what I wrote.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 7580
Problem?

Water, all ethnic foids love BWC.

>I lost respect for someone because of the name his mother gave him

Brutal shitskin self-awareness; suggests that Europeans have a coloniser mentality for wanting their children to have European names, then suggests that shitskins should do the same and give their (half-european) children shitskin names, but doesn't call that coloniser mentality...?

Yes it is. Your father moved from his islamic shithole to Europe for this exact reason. You're 25 years old and live in a European country aswell, and I don't want to hear the "I was born here" excuse because you're 25 and could've moved by now if you wanted to, however you acknowledge that White culture is superior and won't do that. Whites are responsible for the majority of advancements throughout history:
inventions-jpg.2129855

Fuck islam. Go and live in an islamic country and fuck off.
IF ONE OF YOUR PARENTS IS A MUSLIM AND IS STILL PRACTICING THEN THE CHILD HAS TO BE RAISED MUSLIM ESPECIALLY IF IT'S THE FATHER. THE WHITE/SPANISH HOE WOULD HAVE TO COMPLY OTHERWISE SHE CAN PISS OFF WITH HER WHITE ASS. FUCK HISPANIC WOMEN AND THEIR SHIT RELIGION. I LOVE AFRICAN, ASIAN AND MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN.
Schizophrenic ramblings.

Your mother is a whore who fucked multiple niggers.

Whites very rarely marry shitskins anyway, there's no need to tell shitskins to refrain from doing something they can't do in the first place.

>w-we need to fight back against whites for trying to assimilate us after we move into their country and leech off of the welfare system like the shitskin parasites we are

I will keep pumping and dumping shitskin MENA whores.

Fuck your vomit inducing appearances.
WHO EVEN WANTS TO MARRY A PIGSKIN BITCH WITH NO GOOD VALUES, NO CULTURE? THE ONLY GOOD YOUNG WHITE WOMEN OUT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE MY MUM

why does everyone who has been here for more than 6 months turn into a retard?

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
IF ONE OF YOUR PARENTS IS A MUSLIM AND IS STILL PRACTICING THEN THE CHILD HAS TO BE RAISED MUSLIM ESPECIALLY IF IT'S THE FATHER. THE WHITE/SPANISH HOE WOULD HAVE TO COMPLY OTHERWISE SHE CAN PISS OFF WITH HER WHITE ASS.
I don't give a fuck what your sandnigger tales book says
WHO EVEN WANTS TO MARRY A PIGSKIN BITCH WITH NO GOOD VALUES, NO CULTURE? THE ONLY GOOD YOUNG WHITE WOMEN OUT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE MY MUM
>no culture
inventions-jpg.2129855

Keep coping you abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I don't give a fuck what your sandnigger tales book says

>no culture
inventions-jpg.2129855

Keep coping you abused dog
Which Nazi produced these charts?

• Ugh..
I bet ur mum is proper fit.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Is he a Nazi?
same guy who made "The Bell Curve" book. it's a well known fact that most advancements in society are european, i don't know why you're trying to argue with this

• +1
same guy who made "The Bell Curve" book. it's a well known fact that most advancements in society are european, i don't know why you're trying to argue with this
So why do 99% of white and Latina roasties force you to raise children in their shitty religion?

• Ugh..
So why do 99% of white and Latina roasties force you to raise children in their shitty religion?

zero self awareness again. you call christainity shit whilst following the most backwards religion there is and then complain when christians don't want you shitskins with pedophilic tendencies in our country and call islam shit. go and live in an islamic country and fuck off if you hate white people so much. also, what does this have to do with what you quoted?

zero self awareness again. you call christainity shit whilst following the most backwards religion there is and then complain when christians don't want you shitskins with pedophilic tendencies in our country and call islam shit. go and live in an islamic country and fuck off if you hate white people so much. also, what does this have to do with what you quoted?
Whites practice a watered down version of Christianity. No, most of us aren't pedos, neither am I, and pedos should rot behind bars.
I was born here, but I am thinking of moving to an Islamic country once I get a nikah

Whites practice a watered down version of Christianity.
And muslims don't practice a watered down version of Islam...? Muslim women are getting fucked by BWC every day and most muslims drink nowadays too.
No, most of us aren't pedos, neither am I, and pedos should rot behind bars.
Your "prophet" was a pedophile who married a 6 year old girl.
I was born here, but I am thinking of moving to an Islamic country once I get a nikah
Please fuck off and never come back, and bring your whore mother with you aswell.

And muslims don't practice a watered down version of Islam...? Muslim women are getting fucked by BWC every day and most muslims drink nowadays too.
FORCED ASSIMILATION BY WHITES. WHY CAN'T WHITES UNDERSTAND THAT ALCOHOL IS POISONOUS AND CANCEROUS?
Please fuck off and never come back, and bring your whore mother with you aswell.
Fuck the West

IF ONE OF YOUR PARENTS IS A MUSLIM AND IS STILL PRACTICING THEN THE CHILD HAS TO BE RAISED MUSLIM ESPECIALLY IF IT'S THE FATHER. THE WHITE/SPANISH HOE WOULD HAVE TO COMPLY OTHERWISE SHE CAN PISS OFF WITH HER WHITE ASS. FUCK HISPANIC WOMEN AND THEIR SHIT RELIGION. I LOVE AFRICAN, ASIAN AND MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN.
If one of your parents is a christian and is still practicing then the child has to be raised christian especially if it's the father. the brown hoe would have to comply otherwise she can piss off with her brown ass. fuck muslim women and their shit religion.

FORCED ASSIMILATION BY WHITES.
yes, blame everything on the white man (by posting online using our inventions)
Fuck the West
Yet you still live here and leech off of us...?

Brutal that you couldn't even reply to my complete evisceration of your OP in a logical manner and instead had to ramble like a schizo with caps lock on the whole time like the feral little monkey you are

Problem?

Water, all ethnic foids love BWC.

>I lost respect for someone because of the name his mother gave him

Brutal shitskin self-awareness; suggests that Europeans have a coloniser mentality for wanting their children to have European names, then suggests that shitskins should do the same and give their (half-european) children shitskin names, but doesn't call that coloniser mentality...?

Yes it is. Your father moved from his islamic shithole to Europe for this exact reason. You're 25 years old and live in a European country aswell, and I don't want to hear the "I was born here" excuse because you're 25 and could've moved by now if you wanted to, however you acknowledge that White culture is superior and won't do that. Whites are responsible for the majority of advancements throughout history:
inventions-jpg.2129855

Fuck islam. Go and live in an islamic country and fuck off.

Schizophrenic ramblings.

Your mother is a whore who fucked multiple niggers.

Whites very rarely marry shitskins anyway, there's no need to tell shitskins to refrain from doing something they can't do in the first place.

>w-we need to fight back against whites for trying to assimilate us after we move into their country and leech off of the welfare system like the shitskin parasites we are

I will keep pumping and dumping shitskin MENA whores.

Fuck your vomit inducing appearances.

If one of your parents is a christian and is still practicing then the child has to be raised christian especially if it's the father. the brown hoe would have to comply otherwise she can piss off with her brown ass. fuck muslim women and their shit religion.
No, they have to be raised Muslim. Especially if the dad is Muslim. And not all Muslims are brown.
yes, blame everything on the white man (by posting online using our inventions)

Yet you still live here and leech off of us...?
Why are certain ethnic minorities outperforming whites in school, and making more money than whites?

No, they have to be raised Muslim. Especially if the dad is Muslim. And not all Muslims are brown.
No, they have to be raised Christian. Especially if the dad is Christian.
Why are certain ethnic minorities outperforming whites in school, and making more money than whites?
Doesn't this contradict the "muh oppression" narrative that you're always going on about?

White and Latina are only women that matter all other are sooooo fucking ugly unless top 0.5%

So much for Muh mixed goddesses (seen them irl unlike models you post) @enchanted_elixir
B16BA96A EE2E 4A22 8410 885B14F6CAD6
BDF2EF17 02C6 4F6C AC53 C486EFCB4174

Islam is passed onto the child from a Muslim father. Muslim women can't marry a non Muslim. So the child is Muslim whether the white or Latina roast beef flap wants it or not.

Islam is passed onto the child from a Muslim father. Muslim women can't marry a non Muslim. So the child is Muslim whether the white or Latina roast beef flap wants it or not.
As I previously said, I do NOT care what your sandnigger tales book says.

White and Latina are only women that matter all other are sooooo fucking ugly unless top 0.5%

So much for Muh mixed goddesses (seen them irl unlike models you post) @enchanted_elixir View attachment 2133365View attachment 2133366
Enchanted exilir is the biggest coper when it comes to that

I've told this nigga multiple times that the average Bastard (so-called Mixed) is ugly as fuck and a subhuman living in Brazil

• +1
As I previously said, I do NOT care what your sandnigger tales book says.
Any other ethnicity of woman = more likely to allow me to raise our children Muslim, and would more likely allow me to ban alcohol in the household.

• Ugh..
No shit nigga

It's just that the whole "high mullato smv" you mfers cope with is extremely retarded since most of them are mutt abominations

• +1
No shit nigga

It's just that the whole "high mullato smv" you mfers cope with is extremely retarded since most of them are mutt abominations
The girl I'm seeing is very pretty. She's Arab/black and has the mulatta pheno.

I've got a video call with her family after Iftar.

• Ugh..
They will force you to raise your kids Christian and give your children European names.... Just like some famous Spanish roastie (not a single mother) giving her half Saudi son TikToker's name Cesar (Tiktok: mister_ces) and him being as Spanish and non Muslim as you can get. Even worse if he were born a foid because you fucking know why. So many cute half brown half white foids I've met but many of the cute PSL 4.5+ ones turn out to be muh "secular", muh "raised Christian", are self hating af and hoe about with BWC.

I lost respect for him when I found out he's called fucking Cesar and not Mohammed. If I were the husband that Spanish hoe's ass for the streets unless if the child was given an Arabic name and raised Muslim. Fuck white women. I repeat FUCK WHITE WOMEN FOR THEIR FORCED ASSIMILATION POLICIES. At least my mother wasn't like that. THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY HAS TO BE STAMPED OUT FOR GOOD, THEIR CULTURE ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON EUROPEAN CULTURE.

I WOULD NEVER MARRY A HISPANIC BITCH. FUCK CATHOLICISM.

If I married that a bitch like that Spanish bitch she's going on the streets. NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE MY CHILDREN NON MUSLIM, NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO GIVE MY CHILDREN EUROPEAN NAMES. NO WHITE OR SPANISH ROAST BEEF CURTSINS WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE UNCIRCUMCISED SONS, MY SONS WILL BE CIRCUMCISED LIKE ME. However I wouldn't mind if I were to marry an Asian or African woman, that she'd give my kids an Asian or African name, or if I married an African American, then an African American name, but of course they have to be raised Muslim. NO Exceptions. They will be free to explore and learn aspects from both of our cultures... They can pick their path. The kids won't be exposed to degeneracy that way. The kids will be cultured and raised to appreciate both sides. But if I were to marry white or Hispanic (which I never would) then FUCK her culture. I have no respect for modern young white or Hispanic women, but I have lots of respect for MENA, black and Asian women. The only white woman I love with all my heart is my mother, and I like the very very rare white women like her. Good souls, God bless them.

ETHNICS, NEVER MARRY WHITE OR HISPANIC WOMEN. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T EVER FORCE US AND OUR OFFSPRING TO ASSIMILATE INTO THEIR CULTURE WHICH ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON WHITE CULTURE. FUCK THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY. JUST KEEP PUMPING AND DUMPING THEM.

OH, AND FUCK THEIR UNSEASONED, UNMARINATED, VOMIT-INDUCING RECIPES. MY MUM WAS AWARE OF THAT ANYWAY.
Keep crying for white and Hispanic women and simp for ethnics.

Enchanted exilir is the biggest coper when it comes to that

I've told this nigga multiple times that the average Bastard (so-called Mixed) is ugly as fuck and a subhuman living in Brazil

Those girls I posted are above average for mixed

Many have full black facial features

No shit nigga

This is most common mixed pheno I see irl
9501C188 8F25 432A 9E8A 7580777202CF

There’s a reason black guys hate black women more than curries hating their own race

@enchanted_elixir and op are basement dwellers and think female models are walking around irl

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Simply livi
They will force you to raise your kids Christian and give your children European names.... Just like some famous Spanish roastie (not a single mother) giving her half Saudi son TikToker's name Cesar (Tiktok: mister_ces) and him being as Spanish and non Muslim as you can get. Even worse if he were born a foid because you fucking know why. So many cute half brown half white foids I've met but many of the cute PSL 4.5+ ones turn out to be muh "secular", muh "raised Christian", are self hating af and hoe about with BWC.

I lost respect for him when I found out he's called fucking Cesar and not Mohammed. If I were the husband that Spanish hoe's ass for the streets unless if the child was given an Arabic name and raised Muslim. Fuck white women. I repeat FUCK WHITE WOMEN FOR THEIR FORCED ASSIMILATION POLICIES. At least my mother wasn't like that. THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY HAS TO BE STAMPED OUT FOR GOOD, THEIR CULTURE ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON EUROPEAN CULTURE.

I WOULD NEVER MARRY A HISPANIC BITCH. FUCK CATHOLICISM.

If I married that a bitch like that Spanish bitch she's going on the streets. NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE MY CHILDREN NON MUSLIM, NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO GIVE MY CHILDREN EUROPEAN NAMES. NO WHITE OR SPANISH ROAST BEEF CURTSINS WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE UNCIRCUMCISED SONS, MY SONS WILL BE CIRCUMCISED LIKE ME. However I wouldn't mind if I were to marry an Asian or African woman, that she'd give my kids an Asian or African name, or if I married an African American, then an African American name, but of course they have to be raised Muslim. NO Exceptions. They will be free to explore and learn aspects from both of our cultures... They can pick their path. The kids won't be exposed to degeneracy that way. The kids will be cultured and raised to appreciate both sides. But if I were to marry white or Hispanic (which I never would) then FUCK her culture. I have no respect for modern young white or Hispanic women, but I have lots of respect for MENA, black and Asian women. The only white woman I love with all my heart is my mother, and I like the very very rare white women like her. Good souls, God bless them.

ETHNICS, NEVER MARRY WHITE OR HISPANIC WOMEN. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T EVER FORCE US AND OUR OFFSPRING TO ASSIMILATE INTO THEIR CULTURE WHICH ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON WHITE CULTURE. FUCK THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY. JUST KEEP PUMPING AND DUMPING THEM.

OH, AND FUCK THEIR UNSEASONED, UNMARINATED, VOMIT-INDUCING RECIPES. MY MUM WAS AWARE OF THAT ANYWAY.
ng in the west exposes them to degeneracy lol

Mutallato smv off the chart
I want a hot black woman to make cute mulatto children ❤️

I also want asians, whites, indians, native americans, north africans.

Basically I just want a woman 😍
s tbh

there gonna be raised by the fathers culture and values that’s how it works no matter the religion

Doesn't this contradict the "muh oppression" narrative that you're always going on about?
gonn

there gonna be raised by the fathers culture and values that’s how it works no matter the religion

gonn

I'm talking about your sister, silly.
She seems to have focused hard on her university work. I asked her how she was doing and she showed me her grades on Canvas; she's averaging a first class this year so far

She seems to have focused hard on her university work. I asked her how she was doing and she showed me her grades on Canvas; she's averaging a first class this year so far
What sucking off teachers gets women. Us men actually have to study for those grades.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What sucking off teachers gets women. Us men actually have to study for those grades.
Did you hear about that study how women's grades plummeted when they had to switch to remote teaching during covid?