Fuck white (except my lovely mummy) and Hispanic women for their forced assimilation policies. I will never marry one.

Did you hear about that study how women's grades plummeted when they had to switch to remote teaching during covid?
I didn't but it explains a lot. It also explains why men are so keen on pushing women towards education... so they can perhaps f00k some sl00t.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You can go back and live in the sand dunes if you hate the West so much.
Check out the new developments of cities and towns in the Middle East while European cities and towns rot.

I didn't but it explains a lot. It also explains why men are so keen on pushing women towards education... so they can perhaps f00k some sl00t.
Tall NT oofy doofies ran through hot girls back at my uni JFL.

Check out the new developments of cities and towns in the Middle East while European cities and towns rot.
Then move there, you’ll enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Those girls I posted are above average for mixed

Many have full black facial features

This is most common mixed pheno I see irl View attachment 2133384
There’s a reason black guys hate black women more than curries hating their own race

@enchanted_elixir and op are basement dwellers and think female models are walking around irl
I have said before that brazilian mixed is disgusting.even iberian + black is bad
i dont' have a strong race preference anyways. maybe i avoid some but still.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I have said before that brazilian mixed is disgusting.even iberian + black is bad
i dont' have a strong race preference anyways. maybe i avoid some but still.
These are Canadian anglo-west African mix

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
They will force you to raise your kids Christian and give your children European names.... Just like some famous Spanish roastie (not a single mother) giving her half Saudi son TikToker's name Cesar (Tiktok: mister_ces) and him being as Spanish and non Muslim as you can get. Even worse if he were born a foid because you fucking know why. So many cute half brown half white foids I've met but many of the cute PSL 4.5+ ones turn out to be muh "secular", muh "raised Christian", are self hating af and hoe about with BWC.

I lost respect for him when I found out he's called fucking Cesar and not Mohammed. If I were the husband that Spanish hoe's ass for the streets unless if the child was given an Arabic name and raised Muslim. Fuck white women. I repeat FUCK WHITE WOMEN FOR THEIR FORCED ASSIMILATION POLICIES. At least my mother wasn't like that. THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY HAS TO BE STAMPED OUT FOR GOOD, THEIR CULTURE ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON EUROPEAN CULTURE.

I WOULD NEVER MARRY A HISPANIC BITCH. FUCK CATHOLICISM.

If I married that a bitch like that Spanish bitch she's going on the streets. NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE MY CHILDREN NON MUSLIM, NO WHITE OR SPANISH BITCH WILL FORCE ME TO GIVE MY CHILDREN EUROPEAN NAMES. NO WHITE OR SPANISH ROAST BEEF CURTSINS WILL FORCE ME TO RAISE UNCIRCUMCISED SONS, MY SONS WILL BE CIRCUMCISED LIKE ME. However I wouldn't mind if I were to marry an Asian or African woman, that she'd give my kids an Asian or African name, or if I married an African American, then an African American name, but of course they have to be raised Muslim. NO Exceptions. They will be free to explore and learn aspects from both of our cultures... They can pick their path. The kids won't be exposed to degeneracy that way. The kids will be cultured and raised to appreciate both sides. But if I were to marry white or Hispanic (which I never would) then FUCK her culture. I have no respect for modern young white or Hispanic women, but I have lots of respect for MENA, black and Asian women. The only white woman I love with all my heart is my mother, and I like the very very rare white women like her. Good souls, God bless them.

ETHNICS, NEVER MARRY WHITE OR HISPANIC WOMEN. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T EVER FORCE US AND OUR OFFSPRING TO ASSIMILATE INTO THEIR CULTURE WHICH ISN'T SUPERIOR TO NON WHITE CULTURE. FUCK THEIR COLONISER MENTALITY. JUST KEEP PUMPING AND DUMPING THEM.

OH, AND FUCK THEIR UNSEASONED, UNMARINATED, VOMIT-INDUCING RECIPES. MY MUM WAS AWARE OF THAT ANYWAY.
based, I love you for this bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
what being a raceless shitskin mutt does to a mf
Cope, you think nic Kaufmann is having schizo mental breakdowns just cause he's mixed race 😂😂😂? It is the duty of all brown guys to breed white women unless they want their sons to be trucels like them if they marry a brown foid.

Cope, you think nic Kaufmann is having schizo mental breakdowns just cause he's mixed race 😂😂😂?
Yes
It is the duty of all brown guys to breed white women unless they want their sons to be trucels like them if they marry a brown foid.
It is the duty of all shitskins to rope.

Cope, i will have nic kaufmann sons, you are powerless to stop it.