Ghetto buccal fat removal

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Latisse is known to cause subcutaneous fat loss.

Not much is known about it anecdotally online because it's expensive, prescription, and used for eyelashes mostly by women (the least likely to give a fuck about losing face fat)

Therefore, i concluded i have to try it myself.

I was interested in it because I am almost a complete non responder to minoxidil. I used 15% minoxidil mixed with retinol and even added max strength .1% tretinoin in to make it more efficient.

Did absolutely zero on my head or beard.

Trying latisse on my face. I don't even fully understand it's mechanism of action on how it grows hairs or if it will even work, but foids complain about getting UEE after it nuked the fat around their eyes permanently

Going to apply it to face. If I lose buccal fat that would be in theory beneficial. Dnr the age copers im well aware face fat is useful for anti-aging, unfortunately the bullet I'm going to put in my head would do more damage if I can't look lean, so im doing this anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 1901, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
can't you just pin aqualyx into your cheeks, I know some trannies that do that successfully.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Elvisandreaa, incel194012940 and 2 others
looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt
What's aqualyx?
same mechanism of action as kybella.

it's not particularly expensive either, goes for like 55 dollars/10ml.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
same mechanism of action as kybella.

it's not particularly expensive either, goes for like 55 dollars/10ml.
Oh wow, they go somewhere to inject into their cheeks or just inject it themselves?

Oh wow, they go somewhere to inject into their cheeks or just inject it themselves?

they literally just draw somewhat evenly spaced dots and jam it in, can't be that hard to do it yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

they literally just draw somewhat evenly spaced dots and jam it in, can't be that hard to do it yourself.

I don't think I could do it myself lol

I don't think I could do it myself lol
face is tricky due to the nerves, body should be easy, lots of guys struggle with love handles.

if women are low inhib enough to do it it makes you wonder why no one here is doing it.

Ideally you need your gonions to flare and pull the skin maybe a slight jaw implant or fillers to see how it works. However I've actually thought of using latisse for cheeks can be a really good experiment

• +1
Ideally you need your gonions to flare and pull the skin maybe a slight jaw implant or fillers to see how it works. However I've actually thought of using latisse for cheeks can be a really good experiment

I need jaw implants and a genio agreed.

I'm saving for it, whilst being a gymcel and I have latisse on hand.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
I need jaw implants and a genio agreed.

I'm saving for it, whilst being a gymcel and I have latisse on hand.
6'4 jacked is a cheat code any slight improvement on your face will have great results dw, you also look good from 3 fourths and side you just need a slightly better frontal, a slight jaw implants and a genio would be bigger results thank you think even

• +1
Update please 🙏