Girl DID meet up with me even tho I didnt have Snap (part 2)

It is possible man. There are couples out there that succeeded in this. But the percentage is like 1%.
no it's higher, at least in muslim places like mine, im still terrified that it happens, she is perfect for a wife, studies software engineering and plans to work from home in the future, ideal

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 9274
no it's higher, at least in muslim places like mine, im still terrified that it happens, she is perfect for a wife, studies software engineering and plans to work from home in the future, ideal
Oh shit your muslim? I was talking about the west man, but mirin your location. I want the same, but i think its probably going to be a fantasy tbh. I hope for your good future with her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Vvvvxxxx and TsarTsar444
I actually started losing a lot of attraction to her through the night the more she was praising me. It became such a huge turnoff the way she basically valued me so high

I'll be honest tho, the city I live I havent seen a GL guy ever in the 2 yrs Ive lived here, literally never seen a GL IRL no joke. GL meaning PSL 6 and of course I am post college age so I'm talking about guys like 22 and up

She even admitted that this city has ugly guys and there are much much more gl guys in Washington State than here in the California city I live
true, when girl praises me a whole night, after a while I just don't know how to react, it gets really annoying

Oh shit your muslim? I was talking about the west man, but mirin your location. I want the same, but i think its probably going to be a fantasy tbh. I hope for your good future with her.
she even cried when i hugged her yesterday under the stars saying i mean everything to her, fuaarkkkk if she ends up not loving me anymore suicide awaits

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lolcel, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
i'd never get bored of that lol
idk, maybe it's because of my own insecurities and BDD, also I don't give compliments back very often, so after a while it just seems like awkward situation to me

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
she even cried when i hugged her yesterday under the stars saying i mean everything to her, fuaarkkkk if she ends up not loving me anymore suicide awaits
Fuark im MIRIN super hard right now. Why o why cant this be not reality for most. I understand the desire with chad but cmon. Also about your post earlier with going ER and the fucking cucks. Dont man. There is more to live then worrying about something thats out of our own control. Invest in yourself and fken ascend bro

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I actually started losing a lot of attraction to her through the night the more she was praising me. It became such a huge turnoff the way she basically valued me so high

I'll be honest tho, the city I live I havent seen a GL guy ever in the 2 yrs Ive lived here, literally never seen a GL IRL no joke. GL meaning PSL 6 and of course I am post college age so I'm talking about guys like 22 and up

She even admitted that this city has ugly guys and there are much much more gl guys in Washington State than here in the California city I live
I want to know your accession story tbh, are you in the new discord?

idk, maybe it's because of my own insecurities and BDD, also I don't give compliments back very often, so after a while it just seems like awkward situation to me
I feel this too, it awkward bc I am autistic and cannot really give out compliments I dont actually mean. Lots of normies when complimented will say something nice in return just cause, well I DONT do that cause I hate un genuine comments or compliments so I end up just sitting there getting compliments and saying nothing in return

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 275 and EasternRightWinger15
Fuark im MIRIN super hard right now. Why o why cant this be not reality for most. I understand the desire with chad but cmon. Also about your post earlier with going ER and the fucking cucks. Dont man. There is more to live then worrying about something thats out of our own control. Invest in yourself and fken ascend bro
i have no idea how gl i am tho, i have serious bdd and put curtains on mirrors in my house. Girls always say im gl, cute, tall etc. I don't see it and want to kms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 9274
I feel this too, it awkward bc I am autistic and cannot really give out compliments I dont actually mean. Lots of normies when complimented will say something nice in return just cause, well I DONT do that cause I hate un genuine comments or compliments so I end up just sitting there getting compliments and saying nothing in return
you must be normie, though
ON reddit and stuff, there's lots of autistic guys who weird the girl out and so she doesn't go home with them (despite obviously thinking he's hot since she swiped right and met him) yet you banged like a thousand girls from actual tinder dates adn stuff lol

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
i have no idea how gl i am tho, i have serious bdd and put curtains on mirrors in my house. Girls always say im gl, cute, tall etc. I don't see it and want to kms
Sad shit tbh. Maybe try to analyse every feature that is common from your race and take the ideal and the worst and guess where your at

• +1
Man, I wish you lived near me. I'd use you and devise a plan to use your good looks as a way for me to be able to bang one of my current 3 crushes from in my town. (some elaborate chadfish involving a blindfold or something where she thinks i'm you)

Attachments

• 1600538018347.png
    1600538018347.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
ON reddit and stuff, there's lots of autistic guys who weird the girl out and so she doesn't go home with them (despite obviously thinking he's hot since she swiped right and met him) yet you banged like a thousand girls from actual tinder dates adn stuff lol
BC i hate normies and mainstream culture way MORE than I value getting laid or female approval. There are certain things I won't compromise on like become a social media whore or saying fake pleasantries to other people cause I think that shit is dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Good_Little_Goy
Sad shit tbh. Maybe try to analyse every feature that is common from your race and take the ideal and the worst and guess where your at
i have bad acne and skin, this is my biggest flaw right now together with bad undereyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
yeah, this happened to me many times, but in @Amnesia case his looks are probably on much more forgiving level (also if I discount interacting with girls, I'm much more NT than him judging by his absence on social media and so on, but my looks just aren't that good)

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
i have bad acne and skin, this is my biggest flaw right now together with bad undereyes
Jfl same here. Well BDD will stay if those arent removed tbh. Wish you GL with ascending brocel.

• +1
This whole thread is a fucking suicide fuel. Jesus Christ, I just wanT to be good looking, FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Jagged0, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
How old are you?

When did you ascend?

got my surgeries at 20:

2 rhino lower lid retraction and chin filler for chin width

also got lean, hit the gym, grew out a decent medium hairstyle, tanned, dyed eyebrows dark brown, latisse for eyelashes

but when I was 29 I started wearing 4 inch elevator shoes boosting me to 6'1'' and wearing blue contacts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, dachad, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
got my surgeries at 20:
wow. A lot younger than I guessed you'd got it done.
So you've had like 12 years of banging 100 hot teens per year!? Over a thousand quality lays?
You should be walking around with a permanent smile on your face and not posting here lol

got my surgeries at 20:

also got lean, hit the gym, grew out a decent medium hairstyle, tanned, dyed eyebrows dark brown, latisse for eyelashes

but when I was 29 I started wearing 4 inch elevator shoes boosting me to 6'1'' and wearing blue contacts
Did the heightfrauding make a big difference?

wow. A lot younger than I guessed you'd got it done.
So you've had like 12 years of banging 100 hot teens per year!? Over a thousand quality lays?
You should be walking around with a permanent smile on your face and not posting here lol
My lay count was 8 total when I turned 30. I have gone crazy in the last 2 years and have fucked over 100 girls since turning 30, by getting on tinder and bumble for the first time ever and also working part time at a night club where I get approached a ton IRL

Did the heightfrauding make a big difference?

Maybe, I kno fr sure in like 4 specific instances where a girl told me straight up they liked how tall I was

got my surgeries at 20:

So you're 5'9 bare foot? Do women not notice the difference or do you hide it well? 4 inches of height is a lot.

My lay count was 8 total when I turned 30
jfl, you are really a motivation, especially when I mog this number two times at 22 (even though my first lay was at 20), genuine thanks for your threads

time to ascend

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
My lay count was 8 total when I turned 30. I have gone crazy in the last 2 years and have fucked over 100 girls since turning 30, by getting on tinder and bumble for the first time ever and also working part time at a night club where I get approached a ton IRL

Maybe, I kno fr sure in like 4 specific instances where a girl told me straight up they liked how tall I was
What kind of work in the club was it

Orig thread at bottom.

I banged her, and just wanted to post any redpills she mentioned through the night. I might post pics (not cause shes ugly but she has a decent amount of IG followers and dont want an autist to doxx) She was 19 thin pale white with blue eyes and dark long hair and russian/ukrainian ethnically

Some general things from this girl:

She lost her virginity at 18
Shes 19 and says shes slept with 13 guys, most of them ONSs
She says most guys suck at sex cause they last less than 5 minutes
Says she has banged average guys when she was drunk or tipsy simply cause they were "around" and she was horny in the moment
She said most guys look BETTER IRL from their TInder profiles cause guys don't know how to take pics like women do
She let me see some of her other TInder matches, she said a lot of guys are photoshopping their pics, enhancing them and even like shopping on abs and stuff
She said I was "really tall" (was 6'1'' with my lifts) she was 5'3''
She kept commenting about my looks all night, touching my face, mentioning she couldnt believe I was real (I dont think I deserve that level of praise, just repeating what she said)
She was totally submissive in bed to me, said I have really nice shoulders (they are wide)
Said I had a really nice butt and most guys don't and she said girls look at dudes butts a lot
She said that she was less picky with the looks level of guys when she was younger cause she didn't realize that as a female basically she could fuck any guy she wanted

Edit/additions:

She actually got a bit turned off when I told her I fucked over 100 girls, to the point where her body language really felt like she was turned off by me, I said I was kidding and it was only 35 and then she said she shouldnt be weirded out cause I could easily have fucked over 1000, she said it probably takes me a lot of self control to have "only fucked 35"

I came in her pussy, she said I was the first guy ever she let do that (of course women lie so who knows) but she had no trouble admitting a guys had cum in her ass before, so maybe it was truthful

Towards the end she mentioned another reason she thought I was catfish is cause she reverse google searched a few of my tinder pics and it led her to some sort of health and fitness forum, I made 0 comment

Banged 13 in the span of a year? I wouldntve gone near that whore's pussy
You can do better Connor Murphy

I dont have anything else to say besides, brutal

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
got my surgeries at 20:

Extreme lifefuel. How did you figure out what surgeries to do?

Towards the end she mentioned another reason she thought I was catfish is cause she reverse google searched a few of my tinder pics and it led her to some sort of health and fitness forum, I made 0 comment

61b

perfect love. mirin' hard tbh

I pray for the day I have this

• +1
Said I had a really nice butt and most guys don't and she said girls look at dudes butts a lot
people in PSL underestimate this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia and TsarTsar444
perfect love. mirin' hard tbh

I pray for the day I have this
find a virgin, non virgin will never love you truly, her emotional bonding will be gone, she will always think about her pass ex

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 275
people in PSL underestimate this.
yeah whats this shit with butts tbh, girls have commented on my plump butt as well saying it's attractive, i thought it's subhuman

find a virgin, non virgin will never love you truly, her emotional bonding will be gone, she will always think about her pass ex
Legit, this is what I have seen time and time again with my friends that had virgin or slut girlfriends.

Virgin girlfriends will love you deeply and truly. For a slut you are 'just another guy'. They don't pairbond over sex anymore.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6403 and TsarTsar444
yeah whats this shit with butts tbh, girls have commented on my plump butt as well saying it's attractive, i thought it's subhuman
one time my dad was dating this old ass woman, and they came home. I was sleeping on the couch in my boxers, and apparently she saw me. My dad told me she said I have a nice ass :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

too bad I don't wanna grannymax

• +1
do you post nt pics or just selfies on tinder?

The lvl of bragging made me laugh irl

@Amnesia, are you agefrauding on Tinder?

36A461A7 695D 48FB BAEE B8ECADA8A2A2

here you say you came in her asshole while in this post you say you came in her pussy.

which one is it 🤔
@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Pussyslayer