Got told i'm 3 psl should i rope?

looktheorist

looktheorist

Inactive
Time online
22d 16h 19m
He mogs me
Whenever I see one of your posts I get reminded of your subhuman baby like face lying in a bed after having sex with a 60 year old woman and I recoil irl. Please stop posting. Ask for a ban and create an alt without revealing who you are.

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Ugliest subhuman ever to exist
Time online
45d 19h 8m
Whenever I see one of your posts I get reminded of your subhuman baby like face lying in a bed after having sex with a 60 year old woman and I recoil irl. Please stop posting. Ask for a ban and create an alt without revealing who are.
I’ll post if I want
Go away virgin

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 4m
Whenever I see one of your posts I get reminded of your subhuman baby like face lying in a bed after having sex with a 60 year old woman and I recoil irl. Please stop posting. Ask for a ban and create an alt without revealing who are.
Mirin your avi

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 4h 28m
A short midface is bad
How old are you?
You look young.If i was you,i would go out and play with kids and party.You are spending youth here and asking people most degenerate questions.Please leave this site and spend your time outside playing with ball or running.You are here since Januar 2019 and haven't lost single pound.You haven't done single useful thing except getting more blackpilled knowledge and more potential to go er in adulthood.

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Time online
45d 19h 8m
How old are you?
You look young.If i was you,i would go out and play with kids and party.You are spending youth here and asking people most degenerate questions.Please leave this site and spend your time outside playing with ball or running.You are here since Januar 2019 and haven't lost single pound.You are doing nothing useful just wasting your life
I’m 24
I didn’t care about weight loss because I was getting laid semi regularly and had a girlfriend
Now I have nothing

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 4h 28m
I’m 24
I didn’t care about weight loss because I was getting laid semi regularly and had a girlfriend
Now I have nothing
You look 14 judging by the pics.You are 24 and still fat?Ok keep it that way and continue rotting.
Also who are you lying with that gallons of toxic chemicals? You probably get laid 2 times with cheap hookers.

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Time online
45d 19h 8m
You look 14 judging by the pics.You are 24 and still fat?Ok keep it that way and continue rotting.
Also who are you lying with that gallons of toxic chemicals? You probably get laid 2 times with cheap hookers.
My slay count is 15, it’s called dumpster diving. I’ve never been with a hooker and never will. I go on dating apps and message the ugliest woman on there and sometimes have sez

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 4h 28m
Cuz i was called 3 psl and i'm depressed as well now? Lol
I am legit 3 psl and i have posted my pics here.I am one of the ugliest mfs here.You probably score more attraction than me.

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Time online
45d 19h 8m
I am legit 3 psl and i have posted my pics here.I am one of the ugliest mfs here.You probably score more attraction than me.
You mog me to death

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 4m
Damn man i'm sorry.
Imma go check out your pic to see if i compare jfl

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 4m
Not even close to 3 psl bro.Rarely who scores that much low.You need to be really downward grown and bad luck to be 3 psl.Below is even more death tier but there was like 1 guy i remember who was 2.5
He is probably in the grave now
So what's my psl? Is it at least 4

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 4h 28m
So what's my psl? Is it at least 4
your jaw looks narrow.You don't have death tier failoes so 3.75-4 PSL.Get some hairstyle and you will be 4. Buzz is just ruining your appearance expecially if you are recessed.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 4m
your jaw looks narrow.You don't have death tier failoes so 3.75-4 PSL.Get some hairstyle and you will be 4. Buzz is just ruining your appearance expecially if you are recessed.
Thank you for your help :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Got ip banned from reddit OffTopic 2
SadnessWYJ JFL MEEKS GOT CUCKED OffTopic 6
MrMeeseeksLookAtM JFL GTFIH @Over GOT DOXXED - CHAD WITH PARROT OffTopic 29