Groups of Girl Friends

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken

Fuucckk I hate seeing groups of girls like this and knowing I'll never get them. I need to FUCK man it's too much to hold this shit in for so long. Gosh I wish I was Chad and could actually fuck them. The fact that dudes actually had these girls talk to them instead of being ignored like me is unfathomable.

Girl groups like this are always loud, screaming and laughing. When I walk by them on a sidewalk they don't even move over so I have to walk on the grass :feelsrope: (I won't be doing that beta shit anymore tho).

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I always avoid groups like that ngl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Only if i know one of them do i feel like its akward. If its just girls i dont know then i dont give a shit tbh.

Horny high inhib cel

The low inhib britcel chavs made me high inhib, I fucking hate chavs. I would have a gf if it wasn’t for chavs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
The low inhib britcel chavs made me high inhib, I fucking hate chavs. I would have a gf if it wasn’t for chavs
Chavs should be rounded up and sent to death camps tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and dogtown

Fuucckk I hate seeing groups of girls like this and knowing I'll never get them. I need to FUCK man it's too much to hold this shit in for so long. Gosh I wish I was Chad and could actually fuck them. The fact that dudes actually had these girls talk to them instead of being ignored like me is unfathomable.

Girl groups like this are always loud, screaming and laughing. When I walk by them on a sidewalk they don't even move over so I have to walk on the grass :feelsrope: (I won't be doing that beta shit anymore tho).

Shoot them next time
Faab716521f38677e004e3c1388d2a1b

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 176
You dont know that

Wtf, American girls really go around wearing shit like that?

Muh rape culture lol.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and SHARK
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 470
I talk to some girls in real life, but they just like to laugh at me and giggle at me. It reminds me of yesterday when a woman was handing tickets to everyone and smiling and I was the only one she didnt smile at. It can't be because of looks, I'm just the God of Misfortune. I don't fit in anywhere. I create internet personas to stay in the communities that im in, but this is the real me now.

Fucking hate groups like these,they always laugh at me.