gymmaxing is real

If you are tall and jacked you simply add 2 points to your smv
If you are a mtn facially then you become chadlite irl
Htn facially becomes Chad IRL
Chadlite becomes giga Chad irl
Chad becomes terra Chad IRL if they are tall and jacked
tldr: cope

isnt cope ur just a lazy piece of shit who rots on forums and makes excuses for ur miserable life

this post was intended for borderline htn+ ppl btw, obviously if ur a genetic failure you'll never be chad
alr pigskinrino

over for us cumskins

You stick to your natural genetic limit rating, no amount of hardcore gymcelling will make you ascend with a single whore if you're subhuman.
this thread wasnt for subhumans lol

if ur a high mtn or low htn by default, i believe that if u gymmax, with good hair & fashion u could get to a chad

most chads you see are tall and ripped, i feel like if they were underweight or have a shit frame then some of them wouldn't even be a chadlite

gymmaxing can also help ur face, make you leaner and your neck thicker etc

i expect some people to agree but i also expect some to disagree due to worshipping face only on here
Maybe not chad smv at 100% but at least chadlite smv

If you are a mtn facially then you become chadlite irl
Htn facially becomes Chad IRL
Chadlite becomes giga Chad irl
Chad becomes terra Chad IRL if they are tall and jacked
you told no the last time :lul:

2 points at MAX something like that jfl but it was when i included mogger frame in the pack

I have to find my comment
I said jacked 1 pts
Jacked+tall/frame 2pts
Jacked+tall+frame 3 pts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
I have to find my comment
I said jacked 1 pts
Jacked+tall/frame 2pts
Jacked+tall+frame 3 pts
Being jacked or jacked + frame is the same thing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
If ur a 4.5 PSL Face with 6 ft height and u dedicate yourself to the gym and build a good body… u tan ur skin… u get a good haircut… u dress well… wear jewellery… have good teeth and grooming (skincare) then YES U WILL GET CHADLITE - CHAD SMV
6 feet height, tan, haircut, dressing well wont make anyone have chadlite smv or smth when they are facially mtn.

haircut is just prequiste, if you get a bad haircut you will just descend, on the other hand if you get a good one you will just achieve your facial potential. (which is a groomed mtn in this case)

You wont bag a stacylite when you are a softmaxxed mtn. You will just have it a bit more easier with mtbs.

and 6 feet height is the minimum height to not get failoed.

u realise how useless this forum is when u have little bitch incels saying "body is cope" it can ascend u by 2 smv points
ur just not willing to put in the work so u wanna convince yourself face is all that matters
unironically there is nothing you can do to improve by 2 psl points other than losing a shit ton of fat.

PPL .. STOP REACTING TO MY OLD THREADS MY OPINIONS HAVE CHANGED

if ur a high mtn or low htn by default, i believe that if u gymmax, with good hair & fashion u could get to a chad

most chads you see are tall and ripped, i feel like if they were underweight or have a shit frame then some of them wouldn't even be a chadlite

gymmaxing can also help ur face, make you leaner and your neck thicker etc

i expect some people to agree but i also expect some to disagree due to worshipping face only on here
cope stupid manlet cuck