gymmaxing is real

That's why roids are there , thank God I had accepted this way before that with my shit/average genes I can never get to Jeff seid /David laid physique even after 10 years of training
Roids/ performance enhancing drugs really do help
roids can help staying lean while being big but youll still be as aesethetic as their bodies due to genetic factors like bone structure and insertions

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
im 6'1 tho and ur not.
i have blue eyes and u have t50 shit eyes.
im untrained but lean due to being skinny. ur "trained" yet havent attempted a cut and look fat and bloated

OVER FOR U! 5'7 DESICEL!!! GO TO THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI AND ATTEMPT TO PAY A 2 PSL INDIAN WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE!

this thread wasnt created for people like u, u been here for 1 year yet havent looksmaxed at all
i mogg u op just saying all the love

im white tho and ur not.
im 6'1 tho and ur not.
i have blue eyes and u have t50 shit eyes.
im untrained but lean due to being skinny. ur "trained" yet havent attempted a cut and look fat and bloated

OVER FOR U! 5'7 DESICEL!!! GO TO THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI AND ATTEMPT TO PAY A 2 PSL INDIAN WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE!

this thread wasnt created for people like u, u been here for 1 year yet havent looksmaxed at all
still not relevant to the topic but if u wanna talk about the whole package i bet ur not even who u say u are lol show proof now on this thread or ur a larp

"MOST CHADS ARE TALL AND RIPPED"
ripped and lean is two different things low IQcel. and Most chad's are between 5'10-6'2 which is between average-tall height retard.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
still not relevant to the topic but if u wanna talk about the whole package i bet ur not even who u say u are lol show proof now on this thread or ur a larp
ok cool. i want u and zv to read what im about to say

@Bonesbonesbonesbone @zv1212

LETS HOP ON A CALL RIGHT NOW. me and you two so i can shit on you both. i will turn on my webcam so you can see me in live action, and send you my pictures from instagram. i mog u both to the fucking ground

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
ripped and lean is two different things low IQcel. and Most chad's are between 5'10-6'2 which is between average-tall height retard.
gym will always accend you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209 and Skywalker
we can send face in dms to each other
pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
fuck offff

u havent even attempted to looksmax yet
im skinny as fuck actually never stepped in a gym in my life which is the point of the thread
Screenshot 20230225 220702 PicCollage

Only high iq users understand this

thats my point of this thread. if u are 5'10 or over (AS I JUST TOLD U) and u go to the gym and achieve a good body, u can get a chadlite-chad smv with a mtn-htn face. and u still need to looksmax in other areas such as fashion, hair, jewellery etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Skywalker and Deleted member 22924
are you retarded

hit the gym faggot
theres more things i said to that paragraph where i said losing body fat makes ur face leaner u fucking autistic retard read everything before making a comment

@Bonesbonesbonesbone @tristan18 this thread literally reached 4 pages :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
View attachment 2091748
Only high iq users understand this
you havent though lol, i've looksmaxed my face. now my body is next. i guarantee my face looks better than u and bones, i just offered to show it to u live on call but both of u are ignoring it

i want u both to call me, it can be on discord, snapchat, instagram idgaf. i wanna talk with our voices and i will turn on my webcam

thats my point of this thread. if u are 5'10 or over (AS I JUST TOLD U) and u go to the gym and achieve a good body, u can get a chadlite-chad smv with a mtn-htn face. and u still need to looksmax in other areas such as fashion, hair, jewellery etc
fashion and jewerllery is cope .............

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and blatonslatt

ok cool. i want u and zv to read what im about to say

@Bonesbonesbonesbone @zv1212

LETS HOP ON A CALL RIGHT NOW. me and you two so i can shit on you both. i will turn on my webcam so you can see me in live action, and send you my pictures from instagram. i mog u both to the fucking ground
Ok

Don Hector#6351

@Bonesbonesbonesbone @tristan18 this thread literally reached 4 pages :lul: :lul:
yeah because im having to deal with this low IQ dumb fuck

• +1
Not above 5'10 tho i would say above 6'1
Tall and jacked helps to elevate smv by a lot
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Not above 5'10 tho i would say above 6'1
Tall and jacked helps to elevate smv by a lot
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
agree

you are really a retard tbh jky
lmao the kid is fucking braindead dude legit i want this guy to enter a call with me and @zv1212 atleast zv has the social skills to do so

• +1
Ok

Don Hector#6351
dont go on a ig call with him he has a chance to privately DM u and i bet hes gonna do something malicious

lmao the kid is fucking braindead dude legit i want this guy to enter a call with me and @zv1212 atleast zv has the social skills to do so
waiting for request

blatonslatt

privately DM us ur face,proof of height and body. so far u never showed any of the 3 in this thread which makes u a unreliable and potentilly larper status

blatonslatt

privately DM us ur face,proof of height and body. so far u never showed any of the 3 in this thread which makes u a unreliable and potentilly larper status
im entering a call with @zv1212 on discord, come join us. u cant do anything malicious on discord u fucking idiot LMAO ur a pussy for even thinking that

waiting for request
513ec5f46c8c8b1821f824cf826d2a8c.png

obese mfs that have never been a healthy body weight do not deserve to say its over for them (assuming you are not 5'6 shrimplet or your face is fucked beyond belief) if they have never been consistent in the gym (and diet).

muh frame. just admit you cannot be disciplined enough to go to the gym and not eat your cookies lmfaoo

basement dwelling faggots that come here and bitch and moan but will never step outside their house and hit the gym but expect to find a girl that wants them :lul:
gymmaxxing is only legit with good bone structure,muscle insertion( do not confuse these as size when they arr aesethetics).
I will not hit the gym because muh bone structure :lul:

stay complacent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, blatonslatt and Deleted member 22924
im entering a call with @zv1212 on discord, come join us. u cant do anything malicious on discord u fucking idiot LMAO ur a pussy for even thinking that
ive wasted my time trying to prove someone too stupid.
the main topic was about gymmaxxing and body aesethetics not height or face

im not going to fall into ur trap of avoiding the main topic of gymmaxxing and body aesethetics

obese mfs that have never been a healthy body weight do not deserve to say its over for them (assuming you are not 5'6 shrimplet or your face is fucked beyond belief) if they have never been consistent in the gym (and diet).

muh frame. just admit you cannot be disciplined enough to go to the gym and not eat your cookies lmfaoo

basement dwelling faggots that come here and bitch and moan but will never step outside their house and hit the gym but expect to find a girl that wants them :lul:

stay complacent
lmao fr hes avoiding calling me on discord too i legit said ill turn my webcam on for him live

pure incel physically, mentally and socially

hes been saying shit for hours on this thread and has been bullied. i understand why he has 15k posts now

"I WILL NOT GO GYM BECAUSE I DONT HAVE DAVID LAID GENETICS"

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
ive wasted my time trying to prove someone too stupid.
the main topic was about gymmaxxing and body aesethetics not height or face

im not going to fall into ur trap of avoiding the main topic of gymmaxxing and body aesethetics
we can literally discuss it on call while im on webcam laughing at u, im tired of typing. come hop on a call with me and @zv1212 u little incel bitch, its both of u vs me

stay complacent
Mogging4.png

we can literally discuss it on call while im on webcam laughing at u, im tired of typing. come hop on a call with me and @zv1212 u little incel bitch, its both of u vs me
my family is home im not about to let them know im some incel

my family is home im not about to let them know im some incel
go to ur room, its not hard lol no one is asking u to talk loudly, i just wanna actually hear u stutter like the little incel u are. ur a fucking idiot

ur afraid to call me even with the guy whos dickriding u, its literally both of u 5'6 bloated indians vs me

"jewellery is cope"
"fashion is cope"
" u need david laid genetics to go to the gym"
" i will not go to the gym because i dont have david laid genetics"
" hair is cope"

die

• +1
u realise how useless this forum is when u have little bitch incels saying "body is cope" it can ascend u by 2 smv points
ur just not willing to put in the work so u wanna convince yourself face is all that matters
its pointless as ltn just like everything else

• So Sad
go to ur room, its not hard lol no one is asking u to talk loudly, i just wanna actually hear u stutter like the little incel u are. ur a fucking idiot

ur afraid to call me even with the guy whos dickriding u, its literally both of u 5'6 bloated indians vs me

"jewellery is cope"
"fashion is cope"
" u need david laid genetics to go to the gym"
" i will not go to the gym because i dont have david laid genetics"
" hair is cope"

die
whats ur discord

yeah if ur ltn then its most likely over for u but a mtn and htn can ascend by alot if they max in every department

• +1
You can ascend by surgeries bro , stop mouthbreathing and get bimax and jaw angle implants I have seen your face

• +1
yeah if ur ltn then its most likely over for u but a mtn and htn can ascend by alot if they max in every department
under mtn you need surgery first

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
You can ascend by surgeries bro , stop mouthbreathing and get bimax and jaw angle implants I have seen your face
its too much i dont mouth breathe much its hard not to with underbite and broken nose.

• +1
not giving a weirdo like u my main so add this one

white boy#0967
i only have a main and im not bothered making one im doing hw now so whatever i dont want to keep giving u reps

its too much i dont mouth breathe much its hard not to with underbite and broken nose.
get ur broken nose fixed,
then go to an oral surgeon, most of them can successfully correct an underbite

"I WILL NOT GO GYM BECAUSE I DONT HAVE DAVID LAID GENETICS"
Well I also used to believe the same tbh but I hopped on gear to cope with it and not giving up also I am 6'3 being natty I will always look DYEL so I need roids
Btw have you considered gear ??

i only have a main and im not bothered making one im doing hw now so whatever i dont want to keep giving u reps
nice excuse to not add me and avoid the phone call :) just like zv who has now disappeared from the thread after giving me a discord that doesnt exist

Well I also used to believe the same tbh but I hopped on gear to cope with it and not giving up also I am 6'3 being natty I will always look DYEL so I need roids
Btw have you considered gear ??
thats what the bones kid said

but yeah, i looksmaxed my face and now im starting gym i've spent £1000 on home gym so far and considering going to an actual gym

i wanna go on steroids but i dont know enough information about it yet, i've heard about sarms tret and shit but i dont know the pros and cons of any of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and 5.5psl