gymmaxing is real

c3f04ae8f94ee669f2bd6f2d3c54c83e.png

719500d8750c337c8a7e793d0ae1d175.png

what do you call this then?

already asked you to hop on a call or show proof and you've done neither. i posted 9 people who's smv significantly increased even without trying to achieve a female gaze body. you said a "0.5 smv boost" even though those people increased beyond that

you have no idea about reality. you've never been to a club and your an ethnic minority who's an incel. it's over for you and your a disgrace. show a pic of yourself to anyone on this forum and they'll tell u the same

you've educated nobody and don't even make sense. your saying you need insane genetics to have a female gaze body which in itself is INSANE lmao.
i didnt see you ask to hop on a call but show proof of what lol?

c3f04ae8f94ee669f2bd6f2d3c54c83e.png

719500d8750c337c8a7e793d0ae1d175.png

what do you call this then?

already asked you to hop on a call or show proof and you've done neither. i posted 9 people who's smv significantly increased even without trying to achieve a female gaze body. you said a "0.5 smv boost" when they significantly increased

you have no idea about reality. you've never been to a club and your an ethnic minority who's an incel. it's over for you and your a disgrace. show a pic of yourself to anyone on this forum and they'll tell u the same

you've educated nobody and don't even make sense. your saying you need insane genetics to have a female gaze body which in itself is INSANE lmao.
becuase you do need insane genetics to attract stacies .... bro thinks u can have shit genes and attract high quality women bro....

stacies = insane genetics

david laid body = insane genetics

insane genetics attract insane genetics

• Ugh..
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 24940
this nigga:

also this nigga 5 mins earlier
View attachment 2091729
View attachment 2091730

you also said you think the second guy would be RATED CHADLITE BY THE FORUM
View attachment 2091731
View attachment 2091732

the fucking nerve to tell people you wont continue talking to them due to them not being worth your time lmfao
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
i was gonna genuinely gonna move on until i read that shit, but no now i have to spend 6-9 minutes screen shotting and looking for replies

fucking brainless donut its incredible you can do all this shit, be called out for it, and just continue to be unable to acknowledge how much of a fucking retard you are

View attachment 2091735
This is also the only thing ive said in this chat which you didnt respond to. Why? Because you realized how foolish and disingenuously hyperbolic you were being,

Just block him he's a retarded troll

exactly how i feel

its unjust, an eternal lapse in divine creation, for a human male specimen to be this incapable of seeing logic or reason
hop on a call with me? show yourself? can you do any?

your height is fucked
ur ethnicity is fucked
ur mental health is fucked
ur physique is fucked

ur a meme, go back to posting 15,000 posts little indian ur not worth my time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
3 more replies and ill stop i swear!
hes literally referring to @Bonesbonesbonesbone (the guy ur 5'5 ass is dickriding) not me lmao

• +1
i literally shown you and unfrauded side picture, go check i fixed it. there is no picture of bryce hall online where he has a GOOD eye area

You’re coping so hard if you think Bryce hall is ugly and the only thing separating him from you is a jacked body. No eye for aesthetics. This forum is so shit. He’s going to get foursomes while you’ll get nothing em without or without his body. His body isn’t even his main selling point. He looks like a straight up chad meme. Just because his eye area has 2mm extra exposure doesn’t mean he’s very GL.

If you believe subhuman-average body genetics can attract high quality female bodies/stacie's then you can believe it.

Anything is achievable shoot for your dreams work hard... im telling you man anythings possible you just gotta put work into it

hes literally referring to @Bonesbonesbonesbone (the guy ur 5'5 ass is dickriding) not me lmao

This forum is full of lazy nigger faggots looking for any excuse to keep being lazy. A gym membership costs like $20 a month and they refuse to just improve themselves with this cheap looksmax.

Good body halos everyone, a girl with a good tight gym body mogs a girl with a skinny fat untrained body. It's that simple, why not spend 4-5 hours a week improving your health and your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209 and blatonslatt
You should workout anyways because it is a looksmax and this is a looksmaxxing site but you’re straight up delusional if you think it will make you into Bryce Hall.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
View attachment 2091739

You’re coping so hard if you think Bryce hall is ugly and the only thing separating him from you is a jacked body. No eye for aesthetics. This forum is so shit. He’s going to get foursomes while you’ll get nothing em without or without his body. His body isn’t even his main selling point. He looks like a straight up chad meme. Just because his eye area has 2mm extra exposure doesn’t mean he’s very GL.
bro in what world is that a good eye area? its a 5/10, his jaw sucks and he's recessed from the side too a google search will show u that

yet he is good looking due to maxing in every single other department possible

This forum is full of lazy niggers. A gym membership costs like $20 a month and they refuse to just improve themselves with this cheap looksmax.

Goo body halos everyone, a girl with a good gym body mogs a girl with a skinny fat untrained body. It's that simple, why not spend 4-5 hours a week improving your health and your looks.
You should do it but it’s not going to change that much as long as you realize that.

This forum is full of lazy niggers. A gym membership costs like $20 a month and they refuse to just improve themselves with this cheap looksmax.

Goo body halos everyone, a girl with a good gym body mogs a girl with a skinny fat untrained body. It's that simple, why not spend 4-5 hours a week improving your health and your looks.
please read this @zv1212 @Bonesbonesbonesbone listen to a man who has more knowledge than both of u lazy fat fucks combined

bro in what world is that a good eye area? its a 5/10, his jaw sucks and he's recessed from the side too a google search will show u that

He doesn’t even show his body in that photo yet looks very GL. What is your cope?

hop on a call with me? show yourself? can you do any?

your height is fucked
ur ethnicity is fucked
ur mental health is fucked
ur physique is fucked

ur a meme, go back to posting 15,000 posts little indian ur not worth my time
lol i send my physique but im not uploading my face to this shithole anymore

im half white half curry and mog most of the curries on this site (actual ranking from someone else)

yeah im short

its comical this is all you can resort to after being logically and mentally buttfucked by my superior brain.

its that simple. youre brain is fucking mush. youre not even talking about anything related to the discussion because i already disassembled your argument and your credibility to even construct basic arguments themselves by making a fool of you and your contradictions

ill send physique if you will tho i bet i mog ur shit retard mush brain ass

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

It just looks good. Even a baby knows he looks good. I don’t need to measure his PFL to know he looks good. He has a good shape good eyebrows, angular face with a strong jaw and chin. He has every quality.

Having 6 ft height is more likely in 2023 than being a PSL HTN and the stats prove it u idiot

“IF U HAVE SHIT BODY GENETICS !!!” Joe Fazer has shit body genetics, and while I don’t agree with how big he is, he went gym for years and transformed himself entirely

Just shut the fuck up every smv chad has a great body it’s undeniable ur just lazy and wanna shitpost because u know u wont step foot into a gym
Bro stop giving in to them and losing your energy. Dont reply and just let them cope . You have to realise what forum your on , the ones that know know

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
If you believe subhuman-average body genetics can attract high quality female bodies/stacie's then you can believe it.

Anything is achievable shoot for your dreams work hard... im telling you man anythings possible you just gotta put work into it

You are autistic, every post you make is dripping with pure autism and autistic binary thinking. It's over for you.

Funny GIF

You should workout anyways because it is a looksmax and this is a looksmaxxing site but you’re straight up delusional if you think it will make you into Bryce Hall.
it'll make you look better than bryce hall
DRWEL7mW4AE168f.jpg

this dude is already maxed out in the pics ur showing me, this dude has been looksmaxing since he was 15. he has amazing hair, tattoos, good body, amazing coloring since he has had a tan for years, frauds his height to 5'11 even tho hes actually 5'8-5'9 (proven by his boxing match measurements and girls who met him)

dont be fooled buddy, when ur fully looksmaxed people wont know how u was before u started, which is why u think he was attractive by default

• +1
Bro stop giving in to them and losing your energy. Dont reply and just let them cope . You have to realise what forum your on , the ones that know know
thank u bro lmao im gonna stop both of them are pissing me off and are denying physical evidence

You are autistic, every post you make is dripping with pure autism and autistic binary thinking. It's over for you.

Funny GIF
Average genetic's gymmaxxed is still gonna get mogged by a good genetics gymmaxxed

david laid go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cope levels in this thread are over 9000

it'll make you look better than bryce hall
DRWEL7mW4AE168f.jpg

this dude is already maxed out in the pics ur showing me, this dude has been looksmaxing since he was 15. he has amazing hair, tattoos, good body, amazing coloring since he has had a tan for years, frauds his height to 5'11 even tho hes actually 5'8-5'9 (proven by his boxing match measurements and girls who met him)

dont be fooled buddy, when ur fully looksmaxed people wont know how u was before u started, which is why u think he was attractive by default
He went through puberty you absolute moron. You pulled up a photo of him before his balls dropped. He has very good looking face genetics. Yes he looksmaxxed but denying that is cope.

• Ugh..
This forum is full of lazy nigger faggots looking for any excuse to keep being lazy. A gym membership costs like $20 a month and they refuse to just improve themselves with this cheap looksmax.

Good body halos everyone, a girl with a good tight gym body mogs a girl with a skinny fat untrained body. It's that simple, why not spend 4-5 hours a week improving your health and your looks.
Say that to the guy with a subhuman base to body aesethetic's and he will waste his time.money.effort in something he was deemed to fail in.

Say that to the guy with average genetic's who wont get a stacy looking in his direction still..

THE GOOD GENETICS WILL ALSO SUCEED

• Ugh..
@blatonslatt
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
20230225 214658

20230104 0200492

After all tht shit you talked you better post your physique dickhead

He went through puberty you absolute moron. You pulled up a photo of him before his balls dropped.
5f4552b489aff80028ab7d24

he was 17 here

bryce-hall-leaves-the-gym-shirtless-with-addison-rae-07.jpg

hes now 23 years old

hair (covers average - below average eye area), tan, body, jewellery, tattoo

this guy has completely looksmaxed, if u think he would be even CLOSE to the same level of attractiveness if he didnt do any of those things, ur wrong

I didn't even have to mention that the average guy or subhuman guy would need roids to ascend with gymmaxxing and he will lose hair and collagen in that process

5f4552b489aff80028ab7d24

he was 17 here

bryce-hall-leaves-the-gym-shirtless-with-addison-rae-07.jpg

hes now 23 years old

hair (covers average - below average eye area), tan, body, jewellery, tattoo

this guy has completely looksmaxed, if u think he would be even CLOSE to the same level of attractiveness if he didnt do any of those things, ur wrong
You have no eye for aesthetics if you don’t notice he has a very strong chin, jaw and a nice eye area in the 17 photo. He literally has an Ok looking girl on his back. I don’t disagree with you but he still has very Face good genetics

Why do you keep saying bad eye area bro. It looks like every decent eye area. It’s nice and GL. Very friendly and boy next door vibe to it.

my untrained physique mogs the average dude trained
330404003_3282732078654375_5717973795683368616_n.jpg
330263472_908679387220299_8146321177522865856_n.jpg
328974844_3515895915359111_3479987593296344726_n.jpg
330672220_518994650373677_3674308061379212461_n.jpg
330836945_1219516118961568_7742096865477891249_n.jpg

actually over for u copers and most of my diet is unhealthy asf and i still end up looking like this.....

im 16 too so its actually over for u guys who think gymmaxxing can ascend for everyone hahahashaha

ur turn to show ur physique @

blatonslatt

ahahahhahahaha

@
blatonslatt
blatonslatt​

you better show ur physique u shit talker and gaslighter

actually over for u copers and most of my diet is unhealthy asf and i still end up looking like this.....

im 16 too so its actually over for u guys who think gymmaxxing can ascend for everyone hahahashaha
u and zv didnt ascend because u both are bloated as fuck and midgets. none of u are above 5'7 of course this doesnt apply to you

this thread is applying to the following people

1. anyone above 5'10
2. good phenotype
3. willing to change other things such as hair, etc

look at u and zv's haircuts, look at what ur both wearing. no confidence, bloated stomachs. now i understand ur obsession with ab insertions

good dorito genetics but not lean

mogs OP's physique:
Screenshot 20230225 215843 PicCollage

• +1
u and zv didnt ascend because u both are bloated as fuck and midgets. none of u are above 5'7 of course this doesnt apply to you

this thread is applying to the following people

1. anyone above 5'10
2. good phenotype
3. willing to change other things such as hair, etc

look at u and zv's haircuts, look at what ur both wearing. no confidence, bloated stomachs. now i understand ur obsession with ab insertions
never mentioned anything in ur main thread about being above 5'10 or good phenotype JFLLLLL trying to avoid ur main thread's purpose of being gymmaxing is legit

ig u want to talk about other shit besides gymmaxxing lol and im not even obsessed with ab inserts lol thats someone else retard hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

my physique still mogs u untrained retard

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl

mogs OP's physique:
View attachment 2091746
im skinny as fuck actually never stepped in a gym in my life which is the point of the thread

i facemog both of u, i heightmog both of u, i phenotype mog both of u (white with blue eyes) i coloringmog both of u, i personalitymog both of u (both have thousands of posts and been called incels by people in this thread)

its over for both of u

ur point wasnt proven either, none of u are gymmaxed. u both look bloated as fuck. try a cut for once in your life if you have the ability to control yourself from snacking on doritos

bulking is a meme tbh i went from htn tho ltn in my bulk after halocaust maxxing for 2 months i look back decent just use sarms/roids
Roids too bloat you heavily lol
I am a water ballon from 500mg test as of now

mogs OP's physique:
View attachment 2091746
i manage to still have a 28 inch waist with a bloated stomach and belly and that says a lot about having good genetics for body aesethetics

actually over for

@
blatonslatt
blatonslatt trying to change the subject of good phenotype and being above 5'10​

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
never mentioned anything in ur main thread about being above 5'10 or good phenotype JFLLLLL trying to avoid ur main thread's purpose of being gymmaxing is legit

ig u want to talk about other shit besides gymmaxxing lol and im not even obsessed with ab inserts lol thats someone else retard hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

my physique still mogs u untrained retard
You aren't untrained ig tell the truth

im skinny as fuck actually never stepped in a gym in my life which is the point of the thread

i facemog both of u, i heightmog both of u, i phenotype mog both of u (white with blue eyes) i coloringmog both of u, i personalitymog both of u (both have thousands of posts and been called incels by people in this thread)

its over for both of u

ur point wasnt proven either, none of u are gymmaxed. u both look bloated as fuck. try a cut for once in your life if you have the ability to control yourself from snacking on doritos
calling us bloated when ur admitting ur skinny yourself skinny bitch. also i can sense your jealousy towards my 28 inch waist while being bloated and having a full stomach and wide frame + large ribcage..

also stop avoiding the main topic of gymmaxxing by including ur height,face and phenotype hahahahhahaha ur rlly losing so bad u have to change the topic

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Why are you going to the extreme on both sides? NOBODY said David Laid

If ur a 4.5 PSL Face with 6 ft height and u dedicate yourself to the gym and build a good body… u tan ur skin… u get a good haircut… u dress well… wear jewellery… have good teeth and grooming (skincare) then YES U WILL GET CHADLITE - CHAD SMV

It’s not all about the face u autist no chad alive would have as many option as he does if he was a twink framelet
@Bonesbonesbonesbone was mentioned from the first page u idiot haha its over for both of u bloatedcels , phenocels, haircels. u havent even attempted to looksmax yet u both have over 5k posts

its over for both of u

I bet I facemog you too

Someone who is this committed to being wrong must look like a caveman

Of course even if I DM you my face first you'd never show me yours because youre a pussy

@Bonesbonesbonesbone I think weve muddled with this illogical filth long enough

I'm ignoring this retard

• +1
You aren't untrained ig tell the truth
i dont go gym ffs im telling u this is all genetics....

if i was trained id have abs by now and good musclular definiton

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@Bonesbonesbonesbone was mentioned from the first page u idiot haha its over for both of u bloatedcels , phenocels, haircels. u havent even attempted to looksmax yet u both have over 5k posts
this is actually ur thread
if ur a high mtn or low htn by default, i believe that if u gymmax, with good hair & fashion u could get to a chad

most chads you see are tall and ripped, i feel like if they were underweight or have a shit frame then some of them wouldn't even be a chadlite

gymmaxing can also help ur face, make you leaner and your neck thicker etc

i expect some people to agree but i also expect some to disagree due to worshipping face only on here

the one u listed was a comment u posted JFL u retard

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
you can never look like this with average genetic's
426dec6d7d8f91d5536cd2a0011737e3.jpg
e32cea3932842d72491ba1d7ee0e89cb.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
That's why roids are there , thank God I had accepted this way before that with my shit/average genes I can never get to Jeff seid /David laid physique even after 10 years of training
Roids/ performance enhancing drugs really do help

• +1
calling us bloated when ur admitting ur skinny yourself skinny bitch. also i can sense your jealousy towards my 28 inch waist while being bloated and having a full stomach and wide frame + large ribcage..

also stop avoiding the main topic of gymmaxxing by including ur height,face and phenotype hahahahhahaha ur rlly losing so bad u have to change the topic
im white tho and ur not.
im 6'1 tho and ur not.
i have blue eyes and u have t50 shit eyes.
im untrained but lean due to being skinny. ur "trained" yet havent attempted a cut and look fat and bloated

OVER FOR U! 5'7 DESICEL!!! GO TO THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI AND ATTEMPT TO PAY A 2 PSL INDIAN WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE!

this thread wasnt created for people like u, u been here for 1 year yet havent looksmaxed at all

this is actually ur thread
if ur a high mtn or low htn by default, i believe that if u gymmax, with good hair & fashion u could get to a chad

most chads you see are tall and ripped, i feel like if they were underweight or have a shit frame then some of them wouldn't even be a chadlite

gymmaxing can also help ur face, make you leaner and your neck thicker etc

i expect some people to agree but i also expect some to disagree due to worshipping face only on here

the one u listed was a comment u posted JFL u retard
"MOST CHADS ARE TALL AND RIPPED"