gymmaxing is real

Having 6 ft height is more likely in 2023 than being a PSL HTN and the stats prove it u idiot

“IF U HAVE SHIT BODY GENETICS !!!” Joe Fazer has shit body genetics, and while I don’t agree with how big he is, he went gym for years and transformed himself entirely

Just shut the fuck up every smv chad has a great body it’s undeniable ur just lazy and wanna shitpost because u know u wont step foot into a gym
Caged at your last paragraph

Also get off the site its blackpilled based only not redpilled

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Caged at your last paragraph

Also get off the site its blackpilled based only not redpilled
Body is part of the Blackpill.

How are you this braindead? There's a reason everyone is shitting on you lmao

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I guarantee your a fat whining retard.

>Muh genetics

Kill yourself. Your argument is the equivalent to someone saying "I wasn't born an old money billionaires son so I should just LDAR instead of going to college and getting a finance degree and making a measley 100k a year."

Yeah it would be nice to be born a billionaires son, but most people aren't so stop being a subhuman whiny retard and either jump off a bridge or improve yourself.
And then you get no result’s from girl’s because you realised the truth is your not a genetic outlier for body aesethetic’s and so you cope with roids next which just makes it worse compounding the effect of “muh gymmaxx bro”

And your example/scenario is so far away and not even close to what i stated. Read before you post something because your scenario did not even match a single bit to my statement.

• +1
Body is part of the Blackpill.

How are you this braindead? There's a reason everyone is shitting on you lmao
I never said body wasn’t part of the blackpill. I’ve been literally proving you body aesethetic’s are mostly genetics but you seem to be too blind or too bluepilled to see this…

• +1
if ur a high mtn or low htn by default, i believe that if u gymmax, with good hair & fashion u could get to a chad

most chads you see are tall and ripped, i feel like if they were underweight or have a shit frame then some of them wouldn't even be a chadlite

gymmaxing can also help ur face, make you leaner and your neck thicker etc

i expect some people to agree but i also expect some to disagree due to worshipping face only on here
gymax adds like half a tier max unless you get lucky with how it affects your face or you're already fat

high mtn - htn

htn - high htn

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and LowTrust
I never said body wasn’t part of the blackpill. I’ve been literally proving you body aesethetic’s are mostly genetics but you seem to be too blind or too bluepilled to see this…
Most people who go gym can achieve a ripped body, you dont need insane genetics. What the fuck is your point genuinely? What's your actual point? You're useless to the entire conversation and around 5 people have shitted on you including myself. You're a basement dweller who can't be bothered to socialize and step out of his house.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Marsik
gymax adds like half a tier max unless you get lucky with how it affects your face or you're already fat

high mtn - htn

htn - high htn
disagree completely and this was proven with the bryce hall scenario i shown who was a 5'9 mtn and has a chadlite-chad smv

disagree completely and this was proven with the bryce hall scenario i shown who was a 5'9 mtn and has a chadlite-chad smv
bryce hall proves my point completely

hes htn flat

his face is mid and he has a good physique, htn, perfect example

bryce hall proves my point completely

hes htn flat

his face is mid and he has a good physique, htn, perfect example
you think if bryce hall went on tinder (without his status) he would get htn type results? that guy would get HUNDREDS of matches with the pics he takes lol

he's maxxed in every single way with a mtn face, but his SMV is higher than a htn

Most people who go gym can achieve a ripped body, you dont need insane genetics. What the fuck is your point genuinely? What's your actual point? You're useless to the entire conversation and around 5 people have shitted on you including myself. You're a basement dweller who can't be bothered to socialize and step out of his house.
Ive literally stated my point in the earlier comments if you read carefully…. Im not going to spoon feed you answer’s when i already did in the last comment’s….

If you are tall and jacked you simply add 2 points to your smv
If you are a mtn facially then you become chadlite irl
Htn facially becomes Chad IRL
Chadlite becomes giga Chad irl
Chad becomes terra Chad IRL if they are tall and jacked
It’s sucks that to have to do bulking I’m bloated

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ive literally stated my point in the earlier comments if you read carefully…. Im not going to spoon feed you answer’s when i already did in the last comment’s….
and everyone shit on you for your last comments so i'm not even gonna bother re-reading that bullshit

its worth it, look bloated for a few months then cut to look amazing for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23218
you think if bryce hall went on tinder (without his status) he would get htn type results? that guy would get HUNDREDS of matches with the pics he takes lol
wow so your way of convincing me bryce hall is good looking is just telling me hes good looking with an example? Are you fucking stupid?

i already told you i think hes htn, so ur retarded decomissioned brain just says "no he'd get chadlite results on tinder brah"

fucking clowns on this forum, incorrigible buffoons.

yeah this kid is fucking dumb

wow so your way of convincing me bryce hall is good looking is just telling me hes good looking with an example? Are you fucking stupid?

i already told you i think hes htn, so ur retarded decomissioned brain just says "no he'd get chadlite results on tinder brah"

fucking clowns on this forum, incorrigible buffoons.
doesn't matter what u think, it matters how actual women respond to him. i've put him on dating apps before, go check his instagram comments.

ur a fucking idiot and i guarantee even with his mtn face he looks 10x better than u LMAO

show me a chad who's underweight u retard, all chads have good body. body adds a +2 or more smv boost to people who are MTN face or above with decent height

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
bulking is a meme tbh i went from htn tho ltn in my bulk after halocaust maxxing for 2 months i look back decent just use sarms/roids

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and JawMogger
bulking is a meme tbh i went from htn tho ltn in my bulk after halocaust maxxing for 2 months i look back decent just use sarms/roids
I can’t get sarms or roid no alternative for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
doesn't matter what u think, it matters how actual women respond to him. i've put him on dating apps before, go check his instagram comments.
invalid data since he has millions of fans

if you cant register that obvious disregard for statistical integrity you are quite possibly retarded

whats more likely, and more concerning in terms of your ever declining mental capacity, is that you probably did account for it and choose to use it as an example anyway without mentioning the obvious bias at all.

either way you are retarded and 38th percentile in terms of functional intelligence at most
ur a fucking idiot and i guarantee even with his mtn face he looks 10x better than u LMAO
ur next method of proving bryce hall is chad-chadlite

"he looks better than you"

truly breathtaking.

main-qimg-cdf348384909e7f3e002cd9e4ac1bcd3-lq

before-after-body-building-fitness-transformation-4-5912df4a654b2__700.jpg

main-qimg-61d793a865681f6c3eebe26b3aba4463-lq

before-after-body-building-fitness-transformation-85-591c06ad4624a__700.jpg

JUST REMEMBER GUYS, ACCORDING TO @zv1212 and @Bonesbonesbonesbone , GYM WILL ONLY INCREASE UR SMV BY 0.5 !!!

fucking clowns, they are 100x more attractive to women in the after pics and idgaf what both of u say

now imagine a mtn-htn looksmaxer with decent height who knows the female gaze and builds his body around that, knows a good hairstylefor his face shape, has unlimited info from the forum

JUST REMEMBER GUYS, ACCORDING TO @zv1212 and @Bonesbonesbonesbone , GYM WILL ONLY INCREASE UR SMV BY 0.5 !!!

fucking clowns, they are 100x more attractive to women in the after pics and idgaf what both of u say

now imagine a mtn-htn looksmaxer with decent height who knows the female gaze and builds his body around that, knows a good hairstylefor his face shape, has unlimited info from the forum
just use chemo patient tier extremes to prove your point theory

insane genius logical gladiator

all of their looks dramatically improved and all they did was get a good body, the people on this forum have way more information on female gaze than any of them did

2nd guy would've been called a mtn on here in the first pic, but in 2nd pic if he posted here they'd call him chadlite
how do you explain that? please let me know

2nd guy would've been called a mtn on here in the first pic, but in 2nd pic if he posted here they'd call him chadlite
how do you explain that? please let me know
this guy?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Mark+Test+%2810%29.png

LTN TO AMERICAN PSYCHOPATHIC NARCISSIST

Joshua-(Professional-Soccer-Player)-5fcdf669a57e5.jpeg

INVISIBLE TO GREAT APPEAL

QGirjcZTrM8dKPmNfB71gd0d1p4GjW3n5aEIsHUXKa0.jpg

IS THIS JUST A "0.5 SMV BOOST" TO YOU? HE DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2F15%2F32%2FIMG_1168.JPG

NORMIE TO TOM BRADY

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
according to this kid, the people in the pics i sent smv only increased by 0.5, what an absolute idiot who has no idea about reality. get off your computer screen and go to a club u nerd @zv1212

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
and everyone shit on you for your last comments so i'm not even gonna bother re-reading that bullshit
What doe's other opinion's have to do with fact's lol

before-after-body-building-fitness-transformation-85-591c06ad4624a__700.jpg

pre-puberty be like .... just have newbie gains for the rest of your life bro. these physiques are utter shit to females if your physique is nowhere near david laid's just rope...

Mark+Test+%2810%29.png

LTN TO AMERICAN PSYCHOPATHIC NARCISSIST

Joshua-(Professional-Soccer-Player)-5fcdf669a57e5.jpeg

INVISIBLE TO GREAT APPEAL

QGirjcZTrM8dKPmNfB71gd0d1p4GjW3n5aEIsHUXKa0.jpg

IS THIS JUST A "0.5 SMV BOOST" TO YOU? HE DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2F15%2F32%2FIMG_1168.JPG

NORMIE TO TOM BRADY

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?
they've ascend facially by losing body fat (leanmaxxing) which is a basic looksmax everyone can do if their overwieght or fat look the pictue's youve provided. Body wise they still look shit due to insertions, bone structure and not having enough mass which requires all genetic's. ONLY 2 of them have a somewhat decent frame but still failoed by their estrogenic wide hips. one is also roided its so obvious if you didnt pick it up then your geniuely low IQ.

you can never look like this with average genetic's
426dec6d7d8f91d5536cd2a0011737e3.jpg
e32cea3932842d72491ba1d7ee0e89cb.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

pre-puberty be like .... just have newbie gains for the rest of your life bro. these physiques are utter shit to females if your physique is nowhere near david laid's just rope...
obviously it's not the IDEAL body, because they wasn't training to get the IDEAL body.. they was most likely trying to get a male gaze body.

still women find them incredibly more attractive and its not debatable, u can see it with the eye test that its more than "0.5 smv boost" that u and the other retard claim, i won't be replying to you anymore. you've shown 0 evidence to your argument so have a good day :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
obviously it's not the IDEAL body, because they wasn't training to get the IDEAL body.. they was most likely trying to get a male gaze body.

women find them incredibly more attractive and its not debatable, i won't be replying to you anymore. you've shown 0 evidence to your argument :)
Your the type of person to watch those interviews of guys asking girls whats the most attractive body not realising females in general are most empthatic, and virtual signalling specie's on earth.

if you believe those pictures you provided are female gaze then sean o pry and male models in general are MTN by your logical structure of thinking.

post ur physique i bet you look like shit
u just ignored everything i said because you've been proven wrong LMAO. and i've shown myself to people on here and i guarantee i mog the living shit out of u. ur antisocial and wouldn't even hop on a call with me, go kys

Your the type of person to watch those interviews of guys asking girls whats the most attractive body not realising females in general are most empthatic, and virtual signalling specie's on earth.

if you believe those pictures you provided are female gaze then sean o pry and male models in general are MTN by your logical structure of thinking.
already said they wasnt female gaze learn to fucking read, but they look exponentially better. a female gaze body isn't a david laid body either so clearly u dont know shit

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
already said they wasnt female gaze learn to fucking read, but they look exponentially better. a female gaze body isn't a david laid body either so clearly u dont know shit
Brodie think's laid physqiue is male gaze and get's no hoe's. dude slays a lot due to his physique and your telling me his physique is male gaze. Male gaze physique's are cbum/bodybuilding mass monster's.....

your so delusional you dont even realise david laid is not even big hes just fucking aesethetic and look's good + big due to muscle insertions and bone structure which just proves my point even more.

Brodie think's laid physqiue is male gaze and get's no hoe's. dude slays a lot due to his physique and your telling me his physique is male gaze. Male gaze physique's are cbum/bodybuilding mass monster's.....

your so delusional you dont even realise david laid is not even big hes just fucking aesethetic and look's good + big due to muscle insertions and bone structure which just proves my point even more.
ur a retard, LMAO YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ!!

i didn't say he gets no hoes, i said it's not the ideal body. laid already has a good face, and his body is good but the perfect female gaze ideal body wouldn't be david laids

you've been bullied by 5 people in this thread because ur a fat manlet retard, please go to the gym i promise it'll make your mental health better and hell you might even be able to get a shred of pussy although i doubt that due to your mental health being on the same level as a severe autist

i didn't say he gets no hoes, i said it's not the ideal body. laid already has a good face, and his body is good but the perfect female gaze ideal body wouldn't be david laids

you've been bullied by 5 people in this thread because ur a fat manlet retard, please go to the gym i promise it'll make your mental health better and hell you might even be able to get a shred of pussy although i doubt that due to your mental health being on the same level as a severe autist
" female gaze body isn't a david laid body either so clearly u dont know shit"- implying i dont need you to be directive with it

I guarantee your a fat whining retard.

>Muh genetics

Kill yourself. Your argument is the equivalent to someone saying "I wasn't born an old money billionaires son so I should just LDAR instead of going to college and getting a finance degree and making a measley 100k a year."

Yeah it would be nice to be born a billionaires son, but most people aren't so stop being a subhuman whiny retard and either jump off a bridge or improve yourself.
You can tell this guys an incel so easily
his ab inserts are shit and he giga frauds

@Bonesbonesbonesbone this is what 3 different people said in reply to your first post in this thread, you need to rope or change your belief system on the blackpill. the fact you have thousands of posts on this site and haven't learned anything is outstanding

"fat manlet retard"
assumption

m i promise it'll make your mental health better and hell you might even be able to get a shred of pussy although i doubt that due to your mental health being on the same level as a severe autist
actually i have a naturally wide frame,large ribcage and small hips, and naturally muscular body which i never gymcelled for so no thanks

@Bonesbonesbonesbone this is what 3 different people said in reply to your first post in this thread, you need to rope or change your belief system on the blackpill. the fact you have thousands of posts on this site and haven't learned anything is outstanding
what does having one flaw in abs insertions have to do with the other 34 good muscle insertions he has on his whole body lol. ig u could say ur subhuman if u have 0.1mm height difference when ur chad,6;4 with a giga physique xd what is ur logic

and Posmo doesnt understand or is capable of knowing this blackpilled knowledge

i didnt intend to educate you for free lol and if i did i wouldnt redpill/gaslight others that gymmaxxing works for everyone

Thank u for having braincells these idiots think u need to be a psl god to slay
I’m losing brain cells reading people say Bryce hall has a recessed jaw or bad eye area when he clearly doesn’t.

this nigga:
you've shown 0 evidence to your argument so have a good day :)
also this nigga 5 mins earlier

you also said you think the second guy would be RATED CHADLITE BY THE FORUM

the fucking nerve to tell people you wont continue talking to them due to them not being worth your time lmfao
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
i was gonna genuinely gonna move on until i read that shit, but no now i have to spend 6-9 minutes screen shotting and looking for replies

fucking brainless donut its incredible you can do all this shit, be called out for it, and just continue to be unable to acknowledge how much of a fucking retard you are

This is also the only thing ive said in this chat which you didnt respond to. Why? Because you realized how foolish and disingenuously hyperbolic you were being,

Attachments

• 1677382130386.png
    1677382130386.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1677382138837.png
    1677382138837.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
this nigga:

View attachment 2091729
View attachment 2091730

View attachment 2091731
View attachment 2091732

the fucking nerve to tell people you wont continue talking to them due to them not being worth your time lmfao
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
i was gonna genuinely gonna move on until i read that shit, but no now i have to spend 6-9 minutes screen shotting and looking for replies

fucking brainless donut its incredible you can do all this shit, be called out for it, and just continue to be unable to acknowledge how much of a fucking retard you are

View attachment 2091735
This is also the only thing ive said in this chat which you didnt respond to. Why? Because you realized how foolish and disingenuously hyperbolic you were being,
@blatonslatt is so stupid that im actually attempting to prove him wrong when im just lazy and not bothered to prove someone wrong. That's how stupid this guy is it hurts my ego not to educate this low iq gaslighter.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
I’m losing brain cells reading people say Bryce hall has a recessed jaw or bad eye area when he clearly doesn’t.
c3f04ae8f94ee669f2bd6f2d3c54c83e.png

719500d8750c337c8a7e793d0ae1d175.png

what do you call this then?

this nigga:

View attachment 2091729
View attachment 2091730

View attachment 2091731
View attachment 2091732

@Bonesbonesbonesbone

View attachment 2091735
already asked you to hop on a call or show proof and you've done neither. i posted 9 people who's smv significantly increased even without trying to achieve a female gaze body. you said a "0.5 smv boost" even though those people increased beyond that

you have no idea about reality. you've never been to a club and your an ethnic minority who's an incel. it's over for you and your a disgrace. show a pic of yourself to anyone on this forum and they'll tell u the same
i didnt intend to educate you for free lol and if i did i wouldnt redpill/gaslight others that gymmaxxing works for everyone
you've educated nobody and don't even make sense. your saying you need insane genetics to have a female gaze body which in itself is INSANE lmao.

@blatonslatt is so stupid that im actually attempting to prove him wrong when im just lazy and not bothered to prove someone wrong. That's how stupid this guy is it hurts my ego not to educate this low iq gaslighter
exactly how i feel

its unjust, an eternal lapse in divine creation, for a human male specimen to be this incapable of seeing logic or reason

2Q.png

719500d8750c337c8a7e793d0ae1d175.png

what do you call this then?

already asked you to hop on a call or show proof and you've done neither. i posted 9 people who's smv significantly increased even without trying to achieve a female gaze body. you said a "0.5 smv boost" when they significantly increased

you have no idea about reality. you've never been to a club and your an ethnic minority who's an incel. it's over for you and your a disgrace. show a pic of yourself to anyone on this forum and they'll tell u the same

you've educated nobody and don't even make sense. your saying you need insane genetics to have a female gaze body which in itself is INSANE lmao.
You took random terrible looking shots of h to make yourself feel better. This is what ugly women do, so good for you. I can assure you he’s facially better than 90% of the people here who take frauded photos while squinting and jaw jutting, with angle frauded side profiles, and rate themselves above him

You took random terrible looking shots of h to make yourself feel better. This is what ugly women do, so good for you. I can assure you he’s facially better than 90% of the people here who take frauded photos while squinting and jaw jutting and rate themselves above him
i literally shown you and unfrauded side picture, go check i fixed it. there is no picture of bryce hall online where he has a GOOD eye area