Have you seen a legit chad irl?

chibi

chibi

Iron
We all now how rare a legit chad is maybe 1 in a million. I dont think ive ever seen a chad. Ive seen htns and maybe very few chadlites but have yet to see a chad. Have u seen one irl? and if so share your story

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: axeyyek, j05, Hernan and 5 others
no tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
yes

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and ElTruecel
We all now how rare a legit chad is maybe 1 in a million. I dont think ive ever seen a chad. Ive seen htns and maybe very few chadlites but have yet to see a chad. Have u seen one irl? and if so share your story
In Cuba, when I was around like 5-6 yrs old. There was a masc chad on a motorcycle and all the little foids starting fawning over him. He had a wide, chiseled jawline, NW0 hairline, curly long black hair, hooded eyes. He looked like the guy on the far left:

6 PSL Chad is not 1 in a million that’s a false definition made up by pretentious retards on this forum. So only 7000 people in the world are 6 PSL that’s fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, axeyyek, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
Only in the mirror

Nope, never saw one, I don't know if Romania even has Chads, most Romanian men look like crap, even male celebrities who are considered the most desired men here are pretty questionable, do you think any of these guys here qualifies as a Chad:
vedete-sexy-barbati-romania.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and randomop
I see chadlites very often, sometimes daily. Chads maybe once every few weeks

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Chad is something like top 0.5%-1%, no need to overly radical

• +1
Nope, never saw one, I don't know if Romania even has Chads, most Romanian men look like crap, even male celebrities who are considered the most desired men here are pretty questionable, do you think any of these guys here qualifies as a Chad:
vedete-sexy-barbati-romania.jpg
Facially no but body halo

• +1
IMG 5791

• +1
No, the highest looks level I've seen irl is htn, or maybe I'm just underrating people idk tbh

• +1
I've seen a guy that looked like a model, but not like 2010 models but the rachitic ones from nowadays, anyways he looked good and had an exotic pheno

• +1
Chads irl = gymmaxxed htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
yeh 6'4 chadlite facially

Chad is something like top 0.5%-1%, no need to overly radical
I would say significantly less, since 0.5% or 1% means 1 person in 100 or 200. As an example: When I walk through the city center on a Saturday when it's crowded or go to the football stadium, thousands of men walk past me. That would mean I would see a legit Chad every few minutes. Instead, most of the time I don't even see a guy that I would describe as attractive. A real Chad is like 1 in a few thousand here in Germany in my opinion, it's very very rare (luckily haha).
Probably more common in Italy or Spain, somehow there are more outstandingly attractive men, but surprisingly the average Italian/Spanish man is worse than here in Germany, for example. Just the HTN's/Chadlites mog hardcore.

i have, the mog was brutal

No but I've seen chadlites

Had more pics and vids of public chads but phone randomly deleted them

Also seen Toni Mahufud, Brandon Stevens, Thom Strijd, Christian Arno and possibly Hernan Drago

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ElTruecel
in my work two chad lites. one was gymmaxxed and knew about the blackpill, and tapes his face not to mouthbreathe in sleep. uses retinol and was on creatine, stood at 1.85 meters tall , he was the most smv maxxed there. A cute high value intelligent girl who most men were crushing was liking him . Obviously just me and him knew about the blackpill , but he said to me he doesn't really condone the blackpill, but he acknowledges the hypergamy and modern dating problems. Ironically it was blackpill witnessing him sperging over hunter eyes in front of the girl that was liking him but she overlook those ''red flags'' lmao. But he was intelligent as well.

A better looking version of Tyler Maher used to work out at my gym about ten years ago. Guy was 6’3 but a higher psl facially. Had Jordan Barrett tier eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
in my work two chad lites. one was gymmaxxed and knew about the blackpill, and tapes his face not to mouthbreathe in sleep. uses retinol and was on creatine, stood at 1.85 meters tall , he was the most smv maxxed there. A cute high value intelligent girl who most men were crushing was liking him . Obviously just me and him knew about the blackpill , but he said to me he doesn't really condone the blackpill, but he acknowledges the hypergamy and modern dating problems. Ironically it was blackpill witnessing him sperging over hunter eyes in front of the girl that was liking him but she overlook those ''red flags'' lmao. But he was intelligent as well.
and who did he eventually date

A better looking version of Tyler Maher used to work out at my gym about ten years ago. Guy was 6’3 but a higher psl facially. Had Jordan Barrett tier eye area
What was he like personality wise

Chads irl = gymmaxxed htn
This

Most people on here don’t understand what true chads are. It’s why they rank people like HSTikkyTokky and Mike Thalassitis as HTNs

yes me of course

I saw Alan Ritchson b4
absolute chad

its really rare but I'd say you might see a chad once every one or two months if you're going out daily

Peiple on herw say i have chad smv with height and body htn face so in the miror

haven’t even seen a chadlite before facially according to this forums standards

Yeah I had a legit chad in school he had Cillian Murphy jaw great eyes very hollow cheeks upgrown maxilla even positive vector lmao the crazy part is he was Indian but had white skintone lmao brutal and his age was 13

There is one in my school