Heightmaxxing Plan at 15

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Before I begin, I'm 175cm & 55kg. Parents are 183cm(father) and 172cm(mother).

Disclaimers?: I'll be following @midlatinocel 's stack and sourcing MK677 and CJC from Swisschems.

I plan on taking 1 or 2 (haven't decided yet) 10mg capsules of mk677 every 3 days before I go to sleep. Along with mk677, I'll be injecting 100mcg of CJC-1295 without DAC also every 3 days/72 hours in the morning (no DAC seems to be the least risky option as it has a shorter half life, however I might end up deciding to take with DAC depending on feedback). I'm taking mk677 because it helps with sleep and releases the hunger hormone ghrelin to assist in eating more, along with stimulating the production of HGH, although CJC's growth hormone release is more potent. I'll also probably be taking Huperzine A on days I don't use MK677 or CJC as it inhibits somatostatin (the hormone that inhibits release of HGH) which is helpful.

I'm using this video as a guide to inject and calculate the dosage of CJC
Another Guide

I won't be hopping on this stack immediately, as I need to make sure my lifestyle is in check and I have a proper baseline to take this stack on to make sure I don't get any extreme side effects. I only plan on starting my first cycle in February so that I can prepare my body first by exercising, eating and sleeping consistently. I'll be eating in a caloric surplus for my diet, making sure that it is low in carbs so that I don't an insulin resistance/high glucose levels. I'm going to be eating 3000 calories comprised of; 200g of protein, fats, low carbs, fruits, dairy, meat, eggs, supplements, creatine. To mitigate the side effects of high glucose I'll be taking slin pills on days I'm not using mk677 or CJC (same as Huperzine A). As for sleep, I'll be trying to get as much as possible, and preferably going to bed at around 8:30pm to wake up at 6:30am. It may seem weird because of how early I'm going to sleep, but I need to wake up early too so I can inject CJC whilst getting a sufficient 9-10 hours of sleep, I'll also do stretches before bed and after waking up. My workout routine will be simple; I'll do a home workout 3 times a week where I just spam pushups, pullups, bodyweight squats/weighted lunges, planks and lat raises for frame. Every day from Monday to Friday I'll be sprinting in short bursts and running for cardio and HGH which studies have shown to create an increase of 700-2000% (could be bs).
    • 8000iu vitamin D3 as it's winter
    • 200mcg vitamin k2 (comes with d3)
    • 5g creatine for DHT
    • multivitamin + mineral
    • berberine/slin pills
    • 200mcg huperzine A (still need to find a source)
    [*]

The Stack itself + equipment/safety precautions:
MK67710/20mg every 3 days at night
CJC1295 with/without DAC100mcg every 3 days injected in the morning after 5-10mins of removal from fridge and 30 minutes before breakfast. Injection is 15 ticks on 1ml syringe calculated with this
Huperzine A200mcg on each day where I'm not taking MK677 or CJC (take anytime)
Slin Pills1 pill, same as huperzine A where I take it on rest days (take at dinner)
Injecting Equipment:30ml of BAC water with 3ml added to each 2mg vial of CJC, 5 syringes + 1inch 25G needles for reconstitution, 100 1ml syringes for injecting,
rubbing alcohol + cotton buds for cleaning injection site (before and after), bin for disposing used syringes. [tap syringe few times to avoid air bubbles]

I have an issue with hiding CJC and any injecting supplies. For injections I could get a hidden drawer and just put them there, but I'm not sure how I'd hide CJC. I could buy a mini fridge with lock(expensive) but I have a cooler somewhere in my house which I'm not sure is sufficient to keep CJC at the right temperature. I could place a lock on it somehow but it'd probably cause suspicion amongst my parents. Maybe I could do something similar with the injections and place a hidden drawer below normal drinks which would work as the cooler opens with a lid from the top. If they somehow managed to find I'll just say it's for a science project jfl. I made a plan which goes over what I just said for hiding everything
For CJC + BAC water, hide under hidden shelf made from foam in cooler box and pray I won't get caught. For Injections I can buy a hidden shelf from amazon and put it in my drawer. MK677 can be kept lying around and I can lie that it's a supplement (which it kinda is) and the needle bin will be kept in a box under my desk or I'll just frequently dispose of them

The whole stack will last me 60 days just as @midlatinocel said but I'd still have 20 MK677 capsules left for the next cycle unless I only take 1 pill which is 10mg. I'll then take a 2 weeks off-cycle break where I might do a water fast for 2-3 days to get rid of any bloating. I'll then repeat this 5 cycle times for the span of a year just as he did unless I experience extreme side effects, which I pray I don't, where I'll take a 4 week break or completely stop the cycle. The total cost for 1 year's worth (5 cycles) will be around £450 including injecting equipment, BAC water, slin pills + Huperzine A (don't know the price of it) . I'll make the money by buying rep clothing from pandabuy and reselling it on vinted to hopefully make £500-£1000 profit even though I can afford the stack already jfl.

Anyway that's basically my whole plan, if I said something wrong or made a mistake just correct me as I still need to do more research as it's my first post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anth0ny, iam good boy, lightskinbengali and 4 others

Disclaimers?: I'll be following @midlatinocel 's stack and sourcing MK677 and CJC from Swisschems.

I plan on taking 1 or 2 (haven't decided yet) 10mg capsules of mk677 every 3 days before I go to sleep. Along with mk677, I'll be injecting 100mcg of CJC-1295 without DAC also every 3 days/72 hours in the morning (no DAC seems to be the least risky option as it has a shorter half life, however I might end up deciding to take with DAC depending on feedback). I'm taking mk677 because it helps with sleep and releases the hunger hormone ghrelin to assist in eating more, along with stimulating the production of HGH, although CJC's growth hormone release is more potent. I'll also probably be taking Huperzine A on days I don't use MK677 or CJC as it inhibits somatostatin (the hormone that inhibits release of HGH) which is helpful.

Another Guide

I won't be hopping on this stack immediately, as I need to make sure my lifestyle is in check and I have a proper baseline to take this stack on to make sure I don't get any extreme side effects. I only plan on starting my first cycle in February so that I can prepare my body first by exercising, eating and sleeping consistently. I'll be eating in a caloric surplus for my diet, making sure that it is low in carbs so that I don't an insulin resistance/high glucose levels. I'm going to be eating 3000 calories comprised of; 200g of protein, fats, low carbs, fruits, dairy, meat, eggs, supplements, creatine. To mitigate the side effects of high glucose I'll be taking slin pills on days I'm not using mk677 or CJC (same as Huperzine A). As for sleep, I'll be trying to get as much as possible, and preferably going to bed at around 8:30pm to wake up at 6:30am. It may seem weird because of how early I'm going to sleep, but I need to wake up early too so I can inject CJC whilst getting a sufficient 9-10 hours of sleep, I'll also do stretches before bed and after waking up. My workout routine will be simple; I'll do a home workout 3 times a week where I just spam pushups, pullups, bodyweight squats/weighted lunges, planks and lat raises for frame. Every day from Monday to Friday I'll be sprinting in short bursts and running for cardio and HGH which studies have shown to create an increase of 700-2000% (could be bs).

CJC1295 with/without DAC100mcg every 3 days injected in the morning after 5-10mins of removal from fridge and 30 minutes before breakfast. Injection is 15 ticks on 1ml syringe calculated with this
Slin Pills1 pill, same as huperzine A where I take it on rest days (take at dinner)
Injecting Equipment:30ml of BAC water with 3ml added to each 2mg vial of CJC, 5 syringes + 1inch 25G needles for reconstitution, 100 1ml syringes for injecting,
rubbing alcohol + cotton buds for cleaning injection site (before and after), bin for disposing used syringes. [tap syringe few times to avoid air bubbles]

I have an issue with hiding CJC and any injecting supplies. For injections I could get a hidden drawer and just put them there, but I'm not sure how I'd hide CJC. I could buy a mini fridge with lock(expensive) but I have a cooler somewhere in my house which I'm not sure is sufficient to keep CJC at the right temperature. I could place a lock on it somehow but it'd probably cause suspicion amongst my parents. Maybe I could do something similar with the injections and place a hidden drawer below normal drinks which would work as the cooler opens with a lid from the top. If they somehow managed to find I'll just say it's for a science project jfl. I made a plan which goes over what I just said for hiding everything
For CJC + BAC water, hide under hidden shelf made from foam in cooler box and pray I won't get caught. For Injections I can buy a hidden shelf from amazon and put it in my drawer. MK677 can be kept lying around and I can lie that it's a supplement (which it kinda is) and the needle bin will be kept in a box under my desk or I'll just frequently dispose of them

The whole stack will last me 60 days just as @midlatinocel said but I'd still have 20 MK677 capsules left for the next cycle unless I only take 1 pill which is 10mg. I'll then take a 2 weeks off-cycle break where I might do a water fast for 2-3 days to get rid of any bloating. I'll then repeat this 5 cycle times for the span of a year just as he did unless I experience extreme side effects, which I pray I don't, where I'll take a 4 week break or completely stop the cycle. The total cost for 1 year's worth (5 cycles) will be around £450 including injecting equipment, BAC water, slin pills + Huperzine A (don't know the price of it) . I'll make the money by buying rep clothing from pandabuy and reselling it on vinted to hopefully make £500-£1000 profit even though I can afford the stack already jfl.

Anyway that's basically my whole plan, if I said something wrong or made a mistake just correct me as I still need to do more research as it's my first post.
I´m same age and 162cm, you heightmax and i don´t :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and LooksThinker
hgh or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I mean I made this post jfl, I might not actually do all this shit
How are you btw getting all those supplements? It´s impossible for example to get even half of those in Finland.

Another Guide

The stack is right and all, but if you aren't starting it immediately, I recommend that you consider possibly purchasing an aromatase inhibitor. It'll help prolong how long your growth plates are open, however, I understand the health risks and also recommend you do some research on AI before purchasing.

Huperzine A does not do anything for HGH, so I recommend removing that and reading this thread on real somatostatin inhibitors. These somatostatin inhibitors should increase the effectiveness of your CJC and MK677.

You may also want to dose more often for the MK677, as @midlatinocel was able to achieve results on taking 10/20MG every 3 days. that won't be replicable for most people!

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
was able to achieve results on taking 10/20MG every 3 days. that won't be replicable for most people!
How much do you suggest I should take then?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
The stack is right and all, but if you aren't starting it immediately, I recommend that you consider possibly purchasing an aromatase inhibitor. It'll help prolong how long your growth plates are open, however, I understand the health risks and also recommend you do some research on AI before purchasing.

Huperzine A does not do anything for HGH, so I recommend removing that and reading this thread on real somatostatin inhibitors. These somatostatin inhibitors should increase the effectiveness of your CJC and MK677.

You may also want to dose more often for the MK677, as @midlatinocel was able to achieve results on taking 10/20MG every 3 days. that won't be replicable for most people!
Aren't there side effects for AIs? If I were to take one it'd be aromasin 12.5/25mg on rest days

You should, I was 183cm at that age and soon 190cm (Ideal)
How tall would I be, I know my height is kinda shit for my age but both my parents stopped growing late (18-20), though I know this doesn't really mean anything

How tall would I be, I know my height is kinda shit for my age but both my parents stopped growing late (18-20), though I know this doesn't really mean anything
Like 186 atleast, Also stop being a skinny cuck lol 55kg is the reason you dont grow more

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Another Guide

Yes bro cjc and mk you will grow 💯💯💯💯🦴🥰🥰🥰🦍💀🤔🥦

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and wastedspermcel
Not trying to risk damage, see where ur coming from tho
Bro your not going to grow past your genetic height without hurting yourself sorry to say, also you know cjc has to be kept refirdgerated

Bro your not going to grow past your genetic height without hurting yourself sorry to say, also you know cjc has to be kept refirdgerated
Maybe so lol, but 6'1 is gonna be manlet tier in 10 years

You may also want to dose more often for the MK677, as @
midlatinocel
@midlatinocel was able to achieve results on taking 10/20MG every 3 days. that won't be replicable for most people!
I'll take 20mg every day then

You have the height of an average US male at the age of 15, with at least 2-3 years of growth, how is that bad?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and wastedspermcel
You have the height of an average US male at the age of 15, with at least 2-3 years of growth, how is that bad?
You could say that, but kids in my year are tall, there's like 10 who are 6ft+, the tallest being 6'3. My face is average as well so I can't really compensate unless I looksmaxxed

You could say that, but kids in my year are tall, there's like 10 who are 6ft+, the tallest being 6'3. My face is average as well so I can't really compensate unless I looksmaxxed
Since your father grew til' 18-20 you'll probably grow another 3 years at least. Don't use substances. You could die, or at the very least decrease your lifespan. Your basically guaranteed 6 foot, so just be patient.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Change your pfp NOW nigga
Maxresdefault

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real
I would add glucosamine or another ai to keep the growth plates open. There arent any side effects for ai.

have you started this? also why not take igf1 lr3 instead of CJC? or just add it in general

I mean I made this post jfl, I might not actually do all this shit
Considering your parents heights, I cannot see you growing to anything under 6’2 bro

Who tf needs ai at 15

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Napoleon1800
Growth plates usually close 16-17 for most people
Getting scans time by time and hopping on ai later on would be a better way at his age imo

• +1
Getting scans time by time and hopping on ai later on would be a better way at his age imo
I still think late 15 is the start of when you should hop on ais because most people can't get regular scans

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
  • +1
What should I actually do for heightmaxxing then, I've heard different advice

What should I actually do for heightmaxxing then, I've heard different advice
Thats just my opinion on ai, i cant rly say im an expert in heightmaxxing so id say do what the threads say. Ur current plan is good too

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Thats just my opinion on ai, i cant rly say im an expert in heightmaxxing so id say do what the threads say. Ur current plan is good too
Oh by the way I updated it, I take:
-500mcg cjc 1295 dac 1x a week
-20/25mg mk677 everyday
-Aromasin 12.5mg every other day(still havent made up mind on ai)

Also is there anything I can do to dickmaxx, mine is painfully average

Oh by the way I updated it, I take:
-500mcg cjc 1295 dac 1x a week
-20/25mg mk677 everyday
-Aromasin 12.5mg every other day(still havent made up mind on ai)
Check what i said under this thread about ai

• +1
Also is there anything I can do to dickmaxx, mine is painfully average
5.5-6 range is ok u can live with it. But it might grow mine has grown since 15

• +1