Heightmaxxing success + future plans

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled

Some of you may remember this thread of mine (doubt anybody does). I'm proud to report that I have grown in height, roughly around an inch. I don't have exact measurements because quite honestly I was too lazy to take any, but comparing myself against my parents and my friends, I can see that I've grown and even my parents have told me that I've grown.

I also don't think that most of the increase in height was due to posture, since I've been doing posture exercises pretty inconsistently, which makes me think that the mk677 had the most effect.

By my theory, my growth plates should still be open, and so I'm going to soon order cjc w dac to use alongside the mk677 I'm already taking. Atm, what I can afford is 2mg per week, but I will most likely build up to 4mg a week of cjc w dac with 25mg of mk677 per day.

With this, I'm also going to continue doing @5.5psl 's microfracture method. I can't say for sure if I've grown from it, but its pretty easy to setup and I dont mind doing it so its worth continuing.

To supplement all of this, I will also be taking Liposomal d3 and k2 from the link below

Hopefully, if all goes well, I can continue to grow well and stop being a manlet

Tagging some goats and people from the last thread
@5.5psl @enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @Kristin @Tomboyslayer @Sondern @Gaygymmaxx @Ekil73_YT @Osie @jackb0y @midlatinocel @tombradylover @UnaMogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PashtunMogger, Tomboyslayer, 5.5psl and 6 others
How tall are you?

Glad to know your heightmaxing journey is working!

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 43403
You can't grow further if your bone development is completed and your growth plates are closed.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and ccwarrior
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Mirin the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
you probably just fixed your posture

• +1
Reactions: Osie
No. I am evidently taller when comparing myself to friends and family. I just said that my parents told me to show that it’s noticeable
Dumbest Thing I've Heard All Day

? What are you on
You Haven't Even Measured Yourself You Don't Know How Your Friends and Family Were Standing Straight Might Be Just There Posture

Just Go Measure Yourself Now Before You Claim Success by Bonesmashing your heels and head

• +1
You Haven't Even Measured Yourself You Don't Know How Your Friends and Family Were Standing Straight Might Be Just There Posture

Just Go Measure Yourself Now Before You Claim Success by Bonesmashing your heels and head
Fair enough. Tho when I measure myself against my parents I know for a fact that they are standing straight , and I’m consistently taller now than my friends who were my height or taller than me previously. I will probably get measured using a stadiometer soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Thank you for letting me know that water is wet
If you already know it is impossible to grow taller once bone development is over, why do you still want to try to grow taller? As far as i know, once bone development is completed, surgery (leg bone extension) is the only way to "grow" taller. However, i don't recommend such surgery because it is brutal, painful, and has potential side effects. Modern women prefer money and resources over looks. Modern women may prefer to have sex with a good-looking males, but eventually they will chose the male with the money, and will settle down for him. Good-looking males are for short-term fun, males with money are for long-term security.

Money excites modern women, they will do anything you want if you give them enough money.

If you want to attract women, try moneymaxxing, not looksmaxxing.

• +1
everything else aside u cant compare urself with parents, remember that they can also get shorter

• +1
Reactions: zura and becomingnearperfect
If you already know it is impossible to grow taller once bone development is over, why do you still want to try to grow taller? As far as i know, once bone development is completed, surgery (leg bone extension) is the only way to "grow" taller. However, i don't recommend such surgery because it is brutal, painful, and has potential side effects. Modern women prefer money and resources over looks. Modern women may prefer to have sex with a good-looking males, but eventually they will chose the male with the money, and will settle down for him. Good-looking males are for short-term fun, males with money are for long-term security.

Money excites modern women, they will do anything you want if you give them enough money.

If you want to attract women, try moneymaxxing, not looksmaxxing.
I am moneymaxing atm but thanks for that advice, you do have some good points. I don’t think my bone development is over though, and a lot of people around my age have also grown using mk and cjc

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
everything else aside u cant compare urself with parents, remember that they can also get shorter
Fair enough, I also compare myself with my friends but u have a point. I’m gonna actually measure my height soon

I am moneymaxing atm but thanks for that advice, you do have some good points. I don’t think my bone development is over though, and a lot of people around my age have also grown using mk and cjc
Okay.

I'm 23.5 years old, and I think my bone development is completed and I'm no longer growing taller. What about you, how old are you? And could mk and cjc help me grow taller at my current age? How old are your friends who used mk and cjc?

Also, what are mk and cjc?

why not just measure jfl

• +1
Good shit
Keep going

• +1
Okay.

I'm 23.5 years old, and I think my bone development is completed and I'm no longer growing taller. What about you, how old are you? And could mk and cjc help me grow taller at my current age? How old are your friends who used mk and cjc?

At 24 yrs of age since you saying your plates is closed its prob Glucosamine & Chondroitin, microfractures and sleep stretching only besides LL

• +1
How old are your friends who used mk and cjc?

My friends didnt take mk and cjc, I currently take mk677 and in the future i plan to take cjc 1295

google mk677 and cjc1295 w dac and look at this article if you want more info

what I can afford is 2mg per week, but I will most likely build up to 4mg a week of cjc w dac with 25mg of mk677 per day.
OP is a multibillionaire to be dosing this shit that high. I've heard 500-1000mcg is sufficient for saturation. 4mg of cjc w/dac a week is like the whole fucking vial(2 vials if you're using 2mg vials)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PashtunMogger, svlz and becomingnearperfect
OP is a multibillionaire to be dosing this shit that high. I've heard 500-1000mcg is sufficient for saturation. 4mg of cjc w/dac a week is like the whole fucking vial(2 vials if you're using 2mg vials)
The plan is to first take 2mg a week. Also 4mg isn’t that much and mpmd recommends taking like 5mg a week

of cjc 1295 with the DAC? That sounds more like a mod grf 1-29 dosage(cjc without dac)
Yup he specifically mentions w dac. The igf levels that he reached were around 500ng/mL i believe for 5mg

Wildly expensive, time to start saving
i get my stuff from this cheap chinese source which seems sketchy but is actually legit. it costs around $70 for 2mg x 10 vials

• Woah
Reactions: MongolTurk

Some of you may remember this thread of mine (doubt anybody does). I'm proud to report that I have grown in height, roughly around an inch. I don't have exact measurements because quite honestly I was too lazy to take any, but comparing myself against my parents and my friends, I can see that I've grown and even my parents have told me that I've grown.

I also don't think that most of the increase in height was due to posture, since I've been doing posture exercises pretty inconsistently, which makes me think that the mk677 had the most effect.

By my theory, my growth plates should still be open, and so I'm going to soon order cjc w dac to use alongside the mk677 I'm already taking. Atm, what I can afford is 2mg per week, but I will most likely build up to 4mg a week of cjc w dac with 25mg of mk677 per day.

With this, I'm also going to continue doing @5.5psl 's microfracture method. I can't say for sure if I've grown from it, but its pretty easy to setup and I dont mind doing it so its worth continuing.

To supplement all of this, I will also be taking Liposomal d3 and k2 from the link below

Hopefully, if all goes well, I can continue to grow well and stop being a manlet

@5.5psl @enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @Kristin @Tomboyslayer @Sondern @Gaygymmaxx @Ekil73_YT @Osie @jackb0y @midlatinocel @tombradylover @UnaMogger
Good job but I've heard the microfracture method can damage your growth plates in legs so I personally will do it at 19/20.

• +1

I don’t think u grew homeboy

You Need To Take Over 100mgs or it's just a waste of money that'll be $300 A Month
There are cheaper sources, idk why he’s buying from Amazon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
  • Hmm...
Yup he specifically mentions w dac. The igf levels that he reached were around 500ng/mL i believe for 5mg
Hey bro jsut want you to know. If ur gonna do this just get a generic Hgh. Goodlyfe is cheaper than this shit. Or inject peptides 3x daily mod GRF and ipa

Hey bro jsut want you to know. If ur gonna do this just get a generic Hgh. Goodlyfe is cheaper than this shit. Or inject peptides 3x daily mod GRF and ipa
why?

Because honestly this is just a waste of your money. It’s not going to produce the same results a peptide stack would 3x a day or a generic Hgh for around the same price. Your also going to end up exhausting your gland with the constant CJC dac bleed effect it’s still an effective stack don’t get me wrong I just feel if ur going to go down this route just get HGH

• Woah
Because honestly this is just a waste of your money. It’s not going to produce the same results a peptide stack would 3x a day or a generic Hgh for around the same price. Your also going to end up exhausting your gland with the constant CJC dac bleed effect it’s still an effective stack don’t get me wrong I just feel if ur going to go down this route just get HGH
Interesting. I’ll look into it but thanks for letting me know!